Poll

Who believes Newman should stay?

Newman is GREAT!-PLEASE Stay!
30 (85.7%)
Newman should go
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Newman go???  (Read 8349 times)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: Should Newman go???
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2007, 04:18:44 PM »
ummm....I will not mention his name so as not to embarrass him, but I have a suspicion that there is a guy here who is very jealous of my relationship with sexy kelly maureen.  I probably made a mistake in being so open about our friendship, as it brings out the competitive male instinct in some testosterone-driven homosapiens.

to cjd and to others, thank you for your vote of confidence in me.  It is nice to finally be able to come to place where I can feel welcome.  This has not been easy for me, as I do not quite fit in to any other group that I can think of.  I am a Republican but not a blue-blooded, country club, gun-toting, term limits, let's-put-up-a-fence-along-the-border type of Republican; I am a proud, traditional Jew who thinks all non-Orthodox forms of Judaism are bogus, and yet I myself cannot honestly call myself an Orthodox Jew; I have a couple of university degrees in psychology yet am very skeptical of the field; I enjoy great literature yet cannot help but think my time is better spent studying the Torah; I think that Johann Sebastian Bach is the greatest of all musical composers, with his music being the music G-d plays in Heaven, yet I dislike about 90% of his music; and well, I think my point has been made.  I do not quite fit anywhere.

Except for maybe here.  From the comments I have read here since I have joined, I am often amazed that there are indeed other people who think very much like I do.  This is not meant to offend anybody, but I think all of us here are societal misfits in one way or another, not in any pathological sense, but rather in an ideological way. 

And think about it: isn't that what our ultimate modern day hero, Rabbi Kahane, was all about?  There was no bigger misfit than him; even on a purely religious level, I do not know if he comes closer to being a representative of Modern Orthodox Judaism or Chareidi Judaism.  Even his politics, which seems as clear as a bright, cloudless day, does not quite fit any mold.  He is known for hating the moslems, yet nobody understood the moslems better, and from what I understand, the moslems themselves respected and appreciated him for that.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2007, 05:10:10 PM »
damn, Newman left? He was one of the few guys I agreed with for the most part.

No, newman's still here and here for good.  He left for about 25 minutes though, so we were worried.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 04:31:12 AM »
A-rabs admired Rabbi Kahane becouse he was strong and honorable man of conviction; And he did respected them as real enemies with its own nationalist goals; not like Israeli left who treated them as children who'se colaboration can be bought for new schools and WCs; true Beduin A-rabs who lives along their traditional  honour code not sharia (unlikely this city dweling  Balestinain Rats with no principles aside venomous Koran) will never respect self hating whiny kikes like Olmert, Peres or Barak; those weak, coward and foolish schmucks bread only contempt for Jewish people.       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 06:05:53 AM »
This is very true the bedouins are very different then the moslem garbage that inhabits cities
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 08:25:58 AM »
damn, Newman left? He was one of the few guys I agreed with for the most part.

He left for about 25 minutes though, so we were worried.
lol :D
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 09:02:20 AM »
I left for a few weeks and when I came back Newman was leaving. Nope I don't think he should leave but the choice in entirely his.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2007, 09:04:14 AM »
 :D he's back don'nt worry :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2007, 09:13:44 AM »
Quote from: JewishTeddyBear link=topic=8446.msg81900#msg81900 date=
In any case, thank you for complimenting my writing style.  Not to sound vain or anything, but so many people have praised me in this way, that a part of me thinks that maybe I can realize my ultimate career dream after all of being a professional author.  :)
In my opinion, based on your posts that I've read, you should stop thinking about it and do it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »
Was'nt there are song 'should i stay ot should i go'

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2007, 09:19:59 AM »
Glad he's back!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2007, 09:20:49 AM »
I found the song :laugh: :laugh: :o

Shot at 2010-01-03