Author Topic: People who i think should be made a moderator or admin in future time on JTF  (Read 2148 times)

raiseyourfist

Hey it is me again raiseyourfist,

JTF is growing by leaps and bounds and the people of JTF should pat themselves on the back for our achievements... some more than others of course...

As JTF gets bigger we might need to make more high positions for members who will be needed for new subjects...

e.g Worldwide politics...

Health and Jewish/Gentile safety etc

I know it isn't my place to say who gets picked in the future AND I AM SURE THOSE WHO I AM ABOUT TO MENTION ARE ALREADY TOO BUSY TO GET FURTHER INVOLVED.. (AFTER ALL THEY CONTRIBUTE SO MUCH).... but i would like to run some names for those i think should be picked for Moderator or administrator roles in the future

Mord--- A great poster and a vital member to JTF's survival in becoming a mass movement
NEWMAN ---- A great and funny guy who says important things and is just an all round poster
DOWNWITHISLAM -----  Another great person who says alot of great things about the jewish identity...
MarZutra---- Yet another great member who says some of the most inciteful things about all topics i have ever read
KahaneLoyalist----- A well spoken and rational member who always has great things to add to the table on any topic
Dexter---- Dont let his age fool you he really is one of our best members and makes huge contributions in several ways
Daniel----- An all round great guy who says a lot of interesting things... i urge everyone to read his posts.. they are GREAT..
C.F.----- How could anyone forget CHAIMFAN... GREAT in every respect
Mosquewatch---- a very well thought member who says alot of things which really hit home with may of JTF's members
JoeGutfield---- A member who has been with us for quite some time and is certainly very loyal to JTF
Judeanoncapta---- A member who has a vast knowledge of the jewish people and Israel
Thuderbolt----- Was right, right from the start and always makes the right message heard
Odkahanekai--- a great poster and a great guy
Dawntreader---- very similar to Daniel in most every respect.. a rational member who cares about fellow JTFer's
Kellymaureen---- One of the most pleasant members of JTF to strike up a conversation with
Trumpledoor--- A great person and a huge supporter of the jewish identity
Dannycookie57--- Always existing to see his posts... keep em up
EagleEye--- A great guy who always has the right message... very good member
HiWarp---- Another great guy and one of our best Gentile members
Vito--- A great person who is always willing to listen to advice from the rightous and would do well in a high position
Boergeneraal---- Our favourite South African... and a good guy to talk to
NewYorker---- A positive innovative, resourceful member who has a great deal to add to all conversations..

By the way i am sorry if i forgot anyone because after all i still am getting acquainted to a lot of the members of JTF....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 11:23:03 AM by raiseyourfist »

raiseyourfist

Of course i have the best intentions for this movement at heart and i CERTAINLY DONT WANT ANY OF OUR CURRENT MOD'S OR ADMINISTRATORS BEING REPLACED...

THEY ARE FANTASTIC AND IT IS CLEAR TO SEE WHY THEY WERE PICKED IN THE FIRST PLACE

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
I agree !!

(Thank you for saying you think I should be made moderator  ;D )
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

kellymaureen

Hey thanks very much RYF, youre very nice to talk to also :)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
I enjoy your posts too, RaiseYourFist...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Thanks for your compliments but it seems like too many cooks may spoil the stew. 

We can't all be moderators.

But thanks for the compliment, I was already flying high on the compliment Chaim gave me for my posts regarding Karaite philosophy and also I stumped my Rabbi recently. And he is a genius, so that is hard to do.

So it's right to say that I am pretty happy right now.

Thanks, raiseyourfist.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 05:18:09 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Good list.  Is thunderbolt still a member?  I don't see him around too much. 

newman has no desire to be a moderator, he's already been asked or suggested to be one about 15 times.  Hehe
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
I think you should be a moderator raiseyourfist.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
raiseyourfist ,

Thanks for the kind words.  :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

raiseyourfist

I think you should be a moderator raiseyourfist.

Thanks sarah, previously i was thnking about it when the opportunity arose for the SAVE AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND position but i unfortunately wont have the time to be able to take up such a position

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: People who i think should be made a moderator or admin in future time on JTF
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 09:11:08 PM »
I'm sure if you suggest a topic you'd like to monitor to the moderators and to Chaim, there's a good chance you'll be granted this position and I'm sure you'd do an excellent job at it.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: People who i think should be made a moderator or admin in future time on JTF
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »
Thanks for the compliment, but I don't have the time on my hands to be a mod :/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:11 PM »
Thank you very much RYF.  I just hope you were referring to me and not "OdKahaneKai."  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

raiseyourfist

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 10:39:53 PM »
Yes i was refering to you....

your a good person

raiseyourfist

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 10:43:51 PM »
I'm sure if you suggest a topic you'd like to monitor to the moderators and to Chaim, there's a good chance you'll be granted this position and I'm sure you'd do an excellent job at it.

Thanks daniel.... i cant though i am far too busy to take up such a role... i am very busy during the day and i can't be online on some days

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 06:47:13 PM »

Thanks daniel.... i cant though i am far too busy to take up such a role... i am very busy during the day and i can't be online on some days

You're welcome. I definitely hear what you're saying. I definitely don't have the time now. I'll be going for a second masters and that will take up a lot of time and energy. Plus, I really don't think I'm hardcore enough to be a moderator, unless it's on a liberal JTF thread ;) No way, I can never see that happening :)