Author Topic: to Mosguewatch  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
to Mosguewatch
« on: September 08, 2007, 11:49:44 PM »
My agenda is to protect the innocent blacks and Hispanic who love Hashem and who are not evil from those members of JTF who see all of us as one. I my myself will fight any black or Spanish that I catch doing wrong. on your forum you have gentile members of JTF. white members who are Christians and do not know the true G-D of Israel Hashem bless is he. jtf is inciting the white race to go against the blacks and Hispanics. the Jewish members of the JTF understands the Torah and honors the ben Noah people. but the Christians would not know the difference and attack us as one. it is for this reason that I write to stop any injustice to the innocent.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: to Mosguewatch
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 11:50:59 PM »
JTF acknowledges group realities.  JTF doesn't discriminate against people who go against those group realities.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 11:53:57 PM »
The innocent blacks and hispanics have nothing to fear from JTF.  JTF isn't inciting anyone to go against anybody except righteous people to go against unrighteous people whether they be black, hispanic, or evil Nazis.  The Christian members don't attack anyone as one, except the evil.  The only injustice that is happening to the innocent that's going on is you committing libel against the good Christian members of the forum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 11:55:09 PM »
JTF is for moral values.  Most blacks and hispanics don't have moral values.  NO Muslims do.  Notice, an Arab can have moral values, a Persian can, but a MUSLIM cannot.  It is a deathcult.  Every Muslim is immoral for associating with it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 11:57:12 PM »
JTF supports ALL decent people.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 12:03:57 AM »
This is my opinion, and I speak here independently, not as a representative for JTF.  There are clear biological differences between racial groups, but there are good and bad people within every race.  Just because Blacks tend to be low IQ doesn't mean all blacks are "bad."