Author Topic: Response I recieved from the facebook campaing for "The REAL Islam Revealed"  (Read 1625 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
I posted a link to "The REAL Islam Revealed" on the board on the New York network on facebook.

I got these 2 PM's from a liberal (who states so in his profile) called Jamal Hersi:
ISLAM is a religion of peace so get that right before u start posting excrement ya feel me dawg that type excrement aint cool.

IS JUDAISM A PEACEFULL RELIGION I DONT THINK SO.

HATE IS NOT THE WAY
FREE YOUR HEART OF HATE ITS UNHEALTHY. TRUST ME.

How should I reply to this person?

If anyone here is on facebook and wants to deal with him, his account address is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=713611704
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:30:42 AM by TorahZionist »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Typical response... I think you should wait and see if more responses come in, maybe something good will come about.
Don't expand energy with people that don't deserve it!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Typical response... I think you should wait and see if more responses come in, maybe something good will come about.
Don't expand energy with people that don't deserve it!

Why allow the clueless liberal to think he/she won the debate?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Deuteronomy 10:19 "Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt."
Isaiah 2:4 "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more"
And there are much much more ...

Now, show me quotes like those from the Quran
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
I've found my post, facebook didn't delete it.
This is a reply which was posted by someone called Cem Toprakli:
you know what? this is [censored].. dont waste people`s time with these videos..

This is on a public board on the New York network.
Can everyone who is on facebook please join the New York network (if you haven't already) and go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2244132091&topic=4002

If we can start an active debate on that thread, it will keep the thread at the top of the list and cause many more people to see the film.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Reply to him with quotes from the Koran.

ftf

This is what my study of islam is for, just quote him the whole thing: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Thanks for that ftf. It's a great resource.

I need to remind everyone that we need everyone who is on facebook (and if you aren't please join it) to join the New York network and go to this thread: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2244132091&topic=4002 and to debate the liberals and keep that thread at the top for as long as possible!

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Islam a religion of peace..what a load of bollox.......
tell that boon this,his book is full o shite,this is because the beliefs and values which the Koran expresses are inherently evil and hateful and spiteful. The Koran describes Allah as a capricious being who damns and blesses whoever he feels like, and intentionally deceives the majority of "unbelievers", stopping their ears, blinding their eyes, MOCKING THEM, and consigning them to eternal torture with no hope of reform, while the righteous slop like pigs at a trough in a paradise of rivers of wine, and unlimited sexual pleasures with supernatural Houri virgins..
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't go on it much but I tried it and found a group called "Islam exposed". 

Try that group; maybe new supporters of JTF could be recruited from there.  Though be careful--there could be some Muslim spies in that group.