Author Topic: Tactic To Use Against Ron Nazi Paul?  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tactic To Use Against Ron Nazi Paul?
« on: June 09, 2007, 01:48:46 PM »
Everybody,

Has anyone thought of soliciting the contributions of women who may have been the victim of sexual assault in Ron Stormtrooper Paul's medical practice (he is an obstetrician)? One would think, given his general character and his love for the religion that advocates the beating and rape of women, that surely in all these years he has raped or molested a patient on the table.

Then again, considering his probable orientation, maybe he hasn't done any of the above.  :P

But it's still worth a look.

Chaimfan

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Tactic To Use Against Ron Nazi Paul?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 02:01:30 PM »
I wouldn't worry about Ron Paul too much.  The nomination for Republican candidate is pretty much a non-issue for him.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 01:20:13 PM »
Ron Paul is no Nazi and you are a liar for pretending otherwise.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
Have you listened to any of Chaim's statements on Paul?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 07:13:30 PM »

Paul has basically said that Iran should be allowed to build a nuclear arsenal. 

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 06:30:12 PM »
I have to disagree about Ron Paul he seems to be the only American canidate who actully supports the US Constitution. I would not worry about Iran folks,Israel can easily destroy them. If the Jesuit CFR did not dictate Israels moves Israel could easily wipe the floor clean of all Muslims. Remember Israel defeated 3 muslim countrys in less then 2 weeks they can easily destroy those persian wahabis.

Who else can us Americans trust if we can't trust Paul?

Lets look at the canidates

Bill Richardson- Pedohphile Neo-con democrat
Barack Hussain Obama- Jesuit stooge and a closest homosexuel and a closet muslim
Hillary "Rodenhurst Clinton- A Sabbatean jew and a nazi
Kucinich- Heavily anti gun a liberal clown
Romney- loyal to the pope

really there is no choices Ron Paul is our only hope

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 09:43:15 PM »
Support Tom Tancredo.
http://www.teamtancredo.com/

Offline Matheis

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 10:27:10 PM »
Support Tom Tancredo.
http://www.teamtancredo.com/

I really don't think that guy would stand a chance I think its a waste of votes I think Ron Paul has more of a better chance since he is more experinced in the political field.

Let's say if I was president I would let Iran have nuclear power. What I would do is strip all that Jesuit-CFR tape off of Israel let the Israelis control there own government and let them deal with Iran. If Israel gets into trouble against any Muslims or Iran then thats when the USA & Uncle Sam  will come to Israels aid.

I would make the USA more of a isolationist government we keep our business to ourselves while at the same time we make a defensive pact with Israel give them what they need to defend themselves from the Muslim herds then let Israel go on the offensive on there own and if they get pushed back then the USA will aid them but from what I seen Israel has no trouble kicking those wahabis ass the IDF is one of the best trained militarys in the world.

The defnesive pact would protect Israel from Iran bombing them if Iran even tried the USA would bomb Iran into the stone age. But the thing is the Jesuits want the US troops to die they want the Muslims to destroy Israel cause the Pope has wanted Jerusalem for 100's of years so they could build there third temple.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 03:03:55 PM »
What's wrong with Ron Paul?

At least from what I know about him, he's hardly a Nazi. He's more so an isolationist but he does respect the American constitution, has never supported raising taxes, and would take care of the issue with illegal immigration.

Even then it's highly doubtful we would just say "bye bye Israel, take care of yourself". It would probably cut off american tax dollars to Israel (which may not be a bad thing, Israel would become self-reliable), however i'm sure that many private organizations would still donate to Israel and i'm sure that our military industry would still invest into Israeli defense companys like Rafael and Elbit, remember a lot of our technology in the US recently has been in co-development with Israel.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 03:07:29 PM by Cohen »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 03:18:32 PM »
Everybody,

Has anyone thought of soliciting the contributions of women who may have been the victim of sexual assault in Ron Stormtrooper Paul's medical practice (he is an obstetrician)? One would think, given his general character and his love for the religion that advocates the beating and rape of women, that surely in all these years he has raped or molested a patient on the table.

Then again, considering his probable orientation, maybe he hasn't done any of the above.  :P

But it's still worth a look.

Chaimfan
I don't think we need to do that.  That's what the leftists do whenever they feel they need to ruin someone's political career - they just get a woman to come out and say she was sexually assaulted and/or raped by X Candidate.  Now - I'm not saying that these things  don't happen, because they do (the case usually involves an Arab Muslim Nazi) - they just shouldn't be used as a political tool of blackmail. 

I think exposing Adolf Paul's Nazi agenda will be more than enough.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
The word Nazi is thrown around so cheaply it's hard for anyone to take it serious anymore. Would someone please explain how Ron Paul is a Nazi? What has he said specifically about Jews that makes him a Nazi? I hear lots of emotional rants but no facts about anything that he has said about Jews.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 09:58:21 AM »
It is rather well known that Ron Paul considers himself to be anti-Israel not necessarily "anti-Jew".

Stating that lobbying groups who seek special favors and handouts are evil, Paul wrote, "By far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government" and that the goal of the Zionist movement is to stifle criticism.

Of course, we all know that these are the arguments of the neo-anti-semite. They disguise their hatred for Jews in "intellectual" dishonesty.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 10:16:17 AM by dawntreader »
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 03:12:48 PM »
Duncan Hunter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 02:08:12 PM »
My vote goes to Hunter.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 11:26:19 PM »
Don't worry, the old cout doesn't have a chance in hell.  I don't know why guys like Buchanan, Paul, and Ralph Nadar waste everybody's time just to satisfy their egos.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 02:14:16 AM »
Ron Paul is part of the evil establishment and reckons hes politcally correct by saying Iran can make their nuclear wepons...

He is weak against radical islam and is anti-semetic

Offline drucilla

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 03:44:34 AM »
None of the comments attributed to Ron Paul in this thread make him a nazi or anti semite. He rightfully has concerns that American foreign policy in the middle east is a direct cause of their animosity towards us. This is a truth that cannot and should not be brushed aside even by those who support "the war on terror", since it only makes sense and is good and wise policy to understand what truly motivates your enemies

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 04:16:32 AM »
Which Paul completely lacks, he has no understanding of Islam at all...he actually thinks our foreign policy alone causes resentment, and if we just pulled out, thing woulds get better :laugh:.

Ron Paul is the internet hero as Chaim mocked in one of his ask jtfs.  He tears up these polls, and then he has no respectable showing when the time counts.  He has a small dedicated fan base, but no support across the broad population.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 07:54:58 AM »
Which Paul completely lacks, he has no understanding of Islam at all...he actually thinks our foreign policy alone causes resentment, and if we just pulled out, thing woulds get better :laugh:.

Ron Paul is the internet hero as Chaim mocked in one of his ask jtfs.  He tears up these polls, and then he has no respectable showing when the time counts.  He has a small dedicated fan base, but no support across the broad population.

I think supporters of Ron Paul rig online polls and somehow vote tons of times in the same poll to inflate his total. 

He only finished 3rd in the Texas Straw Poll, his home state.

He should drop out immediately along with Brownback.  The only issue that Brownback really has strong conservative support is about families but candidates like Hunter are easily as strong in that issue.

newman

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 07:58:55 AM »
"Brownback" would be a good name for a pro-illegal immigrant candidate.  :laugh:

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »

I think supporters of Ron Paul rig online polls and somehow vote tons of times in the same poll to inflate his total. 

He only finished 3rd in the Texas Straw Poll, his home state.

He should drop out immediately along with Brownback.  The only issue that Brownback really has strong conservative support is about families but candidates like Hunter are easily as strong in that issue.

I think they do, and all the keyboard commando net nazis support him.

To be honest, I think he is right about the Iraq War, but wrong about Iran and Afghanistan.  He is wrong about Israel too.  He believes we can just ignore the situation.  That makes him an isolationist, not so much a nazi.  I believe righteous nations, like Israel, our loyal allies, should be defended over backwards privative, Arab Muslim Nazis and Persian Hitlers.  If this makes me a right-wing jerk ultrarepublican, than so be it.  If believing moral and decent occidental nations should be supported over jihad terrorists who want to spread their fascist religion is illogical, then reason itself has been turned inside-out.

The most annoying group of people are these phora/StørmFrønt/vnn idiots who blame Israel for Islamic actions.  These people are so far out of touch with reality, that you can't even reason with them.  And these people tend to support Ron Paul.  This doesn't make Paul a Nazi, but he has a Nazi fanbase.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:08:05 AM by EagleEye »

Offline drucilla

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 02:47:02 PM »
A candidate who does not follow all of the mainstream views of his particularily party is going to have a fanbase among many different groups of people. Particularily people who might lean a certain way on certain issues, but still don't fit with either of the major parties, blindly. There are a lot of people out there who do not want any part of this "war on terror" [censored] anymore(this does not indicate anyone giving in to anything, it just means they are tired of aggressive actions that are not neccessarily in our best interests, that come back to bite us) "Nazis" would make up a very small part of this group.

I think the people who try to explain away Ron Paul's growing popularity do so because they merely do not want it to be true. Or are  stuck in this idea of wasted support on candidates who the media paints as having no chance. All of the candidates are going to have supporters who flood the polls.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »
I think you chronically say stuff on other forums that you want to be true, and are using projection by accusing others of doing exactly what you ALWAYS do.  I'd even go so far to say that I've never met anyone who does this to the extent that you do.

Having intense followers and having a large amount of followers are two different things.

Many people disagree with Bush's policies.  A lot of the other candidates said Iraq isn't going well.  One at the last debate (not Paul) even remarked that people should understand a country before attacking it.  Clearly people dislike Bush.  Many people think Iraq shouldn't have been started.  This doesn't mean, by a longshot, that they think we should "isolate" from the middle-east.  You take what other people say, and twist it as if they support you, when they don't.  A lot of people think Iran, for instance, should be bombed, but oppose a large-scale effort to convert Iraq to Democracy.  A lot of people think Iraq was good in intentions, but horrible in actual results (I do not, I think Saddam was an ally).  IMO, we should have allied with him against Iran, and we shouldn't have defended Kuwait either.

Just because someone was against the Vietnam War wouldn't mean they are against the Cold War altogether, likewise, just because someone opposes foreign policy blunders doesn't mean they support your extreme position of total non-intervention.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:25:33 PM by EagleEye »