Author Topic: Osama praises Chomsky on new tape  (Read 1091 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Osama praises Chomsky on new tape
« on: September 07, 2007, 03:43:43 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:                http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/   

UPDATE: AllahP just e-mailed the news that we already have transcripts of the new bin Laden video. I'm stunned. It's going to take me some time digesting all of this.

Here's the immediately funny part: bin Laden praises Noam Chomsky:

He goes on to call Noam Chomsky "among one of the most capable of those from your own side," and mentions global warming and "the Kyoto accord."
And why not? They both share the common goal of getting the U.S. to stop meddling in the affairs of the world so that bin Laden and other Islamists can step in and impose sharia.

I'm just surprised he doesn't mention Ron Paul.

He also praises the American public for voting for Democrats, and then castigates the Democrats for not surrendering as fast as the American people wanted them too.

With words like this, even I might have to question the timing.

PS--the way I read it, it's an audio message, not video.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

Re: Osama praises Chomsky on new tape
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 03:47:12 PM »
I saw the still picture of "osama", from the still I dont think its him, he looks about 60 lbs heavier, 20 yrs younger, has a full black beard instead of the gray streaked scraggly one he usually has...it looked like someone in costume for the brief moment the news showed it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »
It did he's wearing the same exact clothes he wore in the previous photo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 04:20:07 PM »
O.K. infidels convert to Islam :laugh:                   

Instead, he addresses Americans, lecturing them on the failures of their leaders to stop the war in Iraq despite growing public opposition in the U.S.

"There are two solutions to stopping it. One is from our side, and it is to escalate the fighting and killing against you. This is our duty, and our brothers are carrying it out," bin Laden said.

"The second solution is from your side," he said. "I invite you to embrace Islam."

"It will also achieve your desire to stop the war as a consequence, because as soon as the warmongering owners of the major corporations realize that you have lost confidence in your democratic system and have begun to look for an alternative, and this alternative is Islam, they will run after you to please you and achieve what you want to steer you away from Islam," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 04:22:22 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 08:38:11 PM »
lol that's a great endorsement for the Democrats...Bin Laden is on their side.

And yes, the neo-nazis who support Ron Paul want Bin Laden to control our foreign policy...