Guns and Self-Defense > Guns/Firearms

Rudy Giuliani is ANTI-GUN (Videos)

(1/4) > >>

White Israelite:
These are videos that show Rudy Giuliani specifically stating his views on guns. He may have good points on terrorism and what not, but do you really want to support a guy who supports gun registration? Does anyone realize the Gun Control Act of 1968 is based off the old Nazi gun laws relating to possession of a gun for sporting or hunting purposes only?

Rudy Giuliani announces lawsuit against gun companies

Rudy Giuliani on Gun Control and NRA

Rudy on guns again

Rudy Giuliani entertains an idea on gun control

Rudy contradicting himself, I guess he only defends the constitution when he wants votes

Giuliani on gun control - 1993

Giuliani supports handgun registration and licensing

Rudy Giuliani On Gun Control, Immigration & 9/11

Giuliani calls Second Amendment an "Overstated Argument

Giuliani: First Amendment Protects Gun Owners (The idiot doesn't even know what amendment protects the right to bear arms)

Rudy defends his position claiming he supports gun rights yet feels he was in the right to violate the peoples constitutional rights to lower crime in NYC. If you listen carefully, he completely contradicts his past ideas by saying gun crime was high because the other states didn't have the same licensing as New York, yet he claims in this video that it should be up to the communitys and states to enforce gun control. What a hypocrite.

Ask yourself a question about Rudy's new position on the 2nd amendment, does a zebra change it's stripes? I don't trust the snake one bit.

EagleEye:
I'm not surprised by this rhino...

White Israelite:
Unfortunately, people rather be sheep and have the government do everything for them. This is evidence that Guiliani cannot be trusted. Those that care about the constitution must not allow Guiliani to get into power.

Matthias Corvinus:
I don't like Giuliani's anti-Second Amendment positions, but he may have to change them if he wins the nomination.

I will definitely have to vote for him over Clinton, Obama, or Edwards.

EagleEye:
I'll support the Republican over the Democrat.  But if the Republican is a RINO like Giuliani, then it's not much of a differnce.  Its really a lesser evil situaiton.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version