Author Topic: Liberate Gaza!  (Read 2123 times)

admin

Liberate Gaza!
« on: September 08, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »

I am very angry. Why do Arabs get to occupy Gaza City (above) when all the Jewish communities there were destroyed?

I think all the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi invented cities should be destroyed and the Jewish ones they occupy such as Gaza City, Jericho, Bethlehem, Shechem, and parts of Hebron should be returned to their rightful owner.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 05:53:03 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Liberate Gaza!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 06:04:23 PM »
'Gaza City' is an oxymoron.

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 08:52:18 PM »
All of EY should be cleansed of the arab/ muslim disease!

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 09:14:36 PM »
agreed
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 09:18:15 PM »
Why didn't they just take it and hold on to it after th 6 day war, instead of being so wishy-washy.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 09:18:54 PM »
Jews aren't allowed into many parts of Yesha, one cannot visit Joseph's tomb in Shechem for example. The muslim beasts however can freely travel to any part of Israel.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 11:23:49 PM »
Jews aren't allowed into many parts of Yesha, one cannot visit Joseph's tomb in Shechem for example. The muslim beasts however can freely travel to any part of Israel.
There isn't much Joseph's Tomb left thanks to our favorite peace partner Arafat (YS"V).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 11:33:32 PM »
You want to liberate Gaza? Do what you MUST! Kill the terrorist trespassers! Bring in the tanks, guns and bombs, roll over these Camel Jockey terrorists and create a Greater Israel! ;D

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »
You want to liberate Gaza? Do what you MUST! Kill the terrorist trespassers! Bring in the tanks, guns and bombs, roll over these Camel Jockey terrorists and create a Greater Israel! ;D

I'm all for that.

But B'nei Yisrael will have do do some internal house cleaning first. Starting in the knesset!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 12:17:20 AM »
Of course, absolutely.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 01:07:08 AM »
There isn't much Joseph's Tomb left thanks to our favorite peace partner Arafat (YS"V).

They even lie about the name of the city (Shechem) and call it "Nablus", a typical Arab corruption of the Roman name Neoapolis which they made to replace the real Jewish name just like they said Pales-tine instead of Judea and Aelia Capitolina instead of Jerusalem. If The Christians hadn't re-instituted the name Jerusalem and if The Arab Muslim Nazis didn't call it "Al-Quds", today you'd hear Arabs call it Aelia Capitolina. What faggots!
Although this is a very serious matter, it's still pretty funny that they can't pronounce the letter P.  :laugh:

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 02:29:44 AM »

I am very angry. Why do Arabs get to occupy Gaza City (above) when all the Jewish communities there were destroyed?

I think all the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi invented cities should be destroyed and the Jewish ones they occupy such as Gaza City, Jericho, Bethlehem, Shechem, and parts of Hebron should be returned to their rightful owner.

What cities they invented? even the towns with Israeli Arabs population and/or not erected by ancient Israelites like Haifa, Nasareth, Acre, Ashkelon, Asdod existed houndred years before A-rab invasion. There're cities A-rab conquerors builded like Cairo and Baghdad, and Tunis but those are the exeption of the rule that A-rabs are bad at invention buisness. In ancient times the ME cities were far more advanced and rich than European ones; now thanks to religion of piss all ME exept of Israel and some parts of Lebanon is still in VII century. About liberation of Gaza, Yesha and all other, it's impossible while the Mount Zion is still ocupied by Muslims.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm