Author Topic: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?  (Read 17670 times)

Erica

Re: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »
I also have a gap between my two front teeth, although not quite as bad as what my mother had.  On day very day that I can afford it, I intend to make an appointment with a dentist to remedy the situation.  The procedure is called Bonding.
Amen and Amen! That procedure is very expensive. My gap came from my dad's side of the family. I'm okay with it, however I wouldn't mind improving my smile later, when its more affordable.
Does watermelon get stuck in there?
This is the reason why I say the things I say to you. You constantly talk about evil blacks, yet you're acting like an evil person yourself. NO...watermelon dosen't get stuck between my teeth, NEWMAN. But I have a few words that ARE stuck there for you...
GOTCHA!
Your GOTCHA crud is overdone. Stop saying things that make you look like an idiot.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2007, 01:25:28 AM »
I guess I must be Black myself, because I love watermelon, especially when it is cold, sweet, and juicy, and I am hot and thirsty.

I also like fried chicken, but can take or leave black-eyed peas.  As for chitlins, well, I think that is pig intestine, not exactly a delicacy among us Jews...

Erica

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2007, 01:28:44 AM »
I guess I must be Black myself, because I love watermelon, especially when it is cold, sweet, and juicy, and I am hot and thirsty.

I also like fried chicken, but can take or leave black-eyed peas.  As for chitlins, well, I think that is pig intestine, not exactly a delicacy among us Jews...
Its definately an aquired taste. Much like Haggis is to the Scotts. I love watermelon for the same reason, JTB. It doesn't make you black..it makes you hungry. :)

newman

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2007, 01:30:22 AM »

Its definately an aquired taste. Much like Haggis is to the Scotts. I love watermelon for the same reason, JTB. It doesn't make you black..it makes you hungry. :)

I dunno..........JTB's hair is a bit fuzzy to be completely beyond suspicion.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2007, 01:55:17 AM »
Funny you should say that, because when I was a secondary school substitute teacher in the Los Angeles public school system, the students there, 80% of whom were typically hispanic while the other 20% were typically black, would often tell me that I am not really white.  They could not put their finger on exactly what they meant by that, nor am I sure what they meant, either.  Maybe it means that I am not a WASP, but a Jew, and Jews really originate from the East.

Did I mention just how much I love watermelon?  :D

newman

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2007, 01:58:11 AM »
Funny you should say that, because when I was a secondary school substitute teacher in the Los Angeles public school system, the students there, 80% of whom were typically hispanic while the other 20% were typically black, would often tell me that I am not really white.  They could not put their finger on exactly what they meant by that, nor am I sure what they meant, either.  Maybe it means that I am not a WASP, but a Jew, and Jews really originate from the East.

Did I mention just how much I love watermelon?  :D

Then you're a fool for ever declaring you're NOT black.

You've had to actually study and learn to get all your degrees. You could have done AA ones and breezed them in a third of the time! ;)