Author Topic: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket  (Read 37118 times)

Erica

Re: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2007, 12:58:57 AM »

When you talk about blacks you're dont' specify which group of blacks you're referring to...you just say blacks. If you'd say "Evil, lazy blacks" I woudn't assume you're talking about me. I know some evil, lazy, white man- blaming blacks' I'd assume you're talking about them. Also when you tell me "YOUR" people as if the bad blacks belong to me, you're making it seem as though I'd associate with bad blacks.

Yes, I've read the self-hating Jews comments, and the Jews here wouldn't think you're talking about them because you're using words to describe certain Jews. How do you think they'd react if you'd typed in "Jews are bleeding heart liberals." ?

Because we're not talking about the same high percentages as there are with blacks.

So you're saying its perfectly okay to say "YOU" people, eventhough I may not be the person you're referring to? High percentages don't matter now. We've already established that I'm not part of the 'grand number' of evil blacks in America but why must you call them 'MY" people if I don't represent anything they're doing? Do you understand? Do you think that's fair? Why not call them out on their own?

newman

« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2007, 01:16:24 AM »
So you're saying its perfectly okay to say "YOU" people, eventhough I may not be the person you're referring to? High percentages don't matter now. We've already established that I'm not part of the 'grand number' of evil blacks in America but why must you call them 'MY" people if I don't represent anything they're doing? Do you understand? Do you think that's fair? Why not call them out on their own?

Because if you are going to allign yourself with and defend them, folks are going to say to you 'your people'.

If you attack the majority of blacks consistantly, people won't associate you with them. Your problem is that you only attack TNB sometimes and defend it the rest of the time.

Erica

« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2007, 01:24:08 AM »

Because if you are going to allign yourself with and defend them, folks are going to say to you 'your people'.

If you attack the majority of blacks consistantly, people won't associate you with them. Your problem is that you only attack TNB sometimes and defend it the rest of the time.

I never aligned myself with evil black people. I've always attacked them and the way they think, and you know it. When have I ever defended someone who didn't deserve to be defended as an evil black person?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2007, 01:27:11 AM »
Erica:  True or false question:  "Are there exponentially more black criminals than white criminals?"  Only true false, not tangents like "I'm not one of the evil ones" or "go sit and talk with every black person in the world". 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Erica

« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2007, 01:33:21 AM »
Erica:  True or false question:  "Are there exponentially more black criminals than white criminals?"  Only true false, not tangents like "I'm not one of the evil ones" or "go sit and talk with every black person in the world". 
I answered that already, ...YES!!! When did I say there wasn't?

newman

« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2007, 01:35:36 AM »

I never aligned myself with evil black people. I've always attacked them and the way they think, and you know it. When have I ever defended someone who didn't deserve to be defended as an evil black person?

Erica,

Have you notived that NOBODY says 'you people' to Cosmo despite the fact that his father is black?

The reason is that Cosmo ALWAYS decries black culture. He hates it. Nobody even thinks of Cosmo as black. Nobody even sees Allen Keys as black.....just a good American.

You may not directly defend muggers, but you're always trying to deny that the overwhelming problems of the black community are caused by black culture. You always try to fob it off with comments about ALL people doing bad things or not judging a book by it's cover etc.

Cosmo NEVER defends ANY aspect of black culture. Subsequently he doesn't get associated with it.

Erica

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2007, 01:39:18 AM »

Erica,

Have you notived that NOBODY says 'you people' to Cosmo despite the fact that his father is black?

The reason is that Cosmo ALWAYS decries black culture. He hates it. Nobody even thinks of Cosmo as black. Nobody even sees Allen Keys as black.....just a good American.

You may not directly defend muggers, but you're always trying to deny that the overwhelming problems of the black community are caused by black culture. You always try to fob it off with comments about ALL people doing bad things or not judging a book by it's cover etc.

Cosmo NEVER defends ANY aspect of black culture. Subsequently he doesn't get associated with it.
Because everyone here has told him to deny his father because he's black. So on one looks at him as a black man. I caught that early on. PLUS cosmo is completely on your side. That's why no one bothers him.

Erica

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2007, 01:42:49 AM »

Erica,

Also, because I praise good black culture I'm defending bad black culture? How is that, newman? And I never denied overwelming problems of black community being caused by EVIL black culture. The operative words are EVIL BLACK CULTURE. EVIL BLACK CULTURE is why people like you can't STAND blacks at all. But wait, you think good black culture is evil also. ::)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2007, 02:22:01 AM »
OK, I'll try to settle this.  There are good blacks and bad blacks.  I've personally met some good Blacks and I work for one right now.  Most are bad though. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Erica

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2007, 02:41:52 AM »

Imerica's quote... May 30, 2007, 07:22:02 PM

...However I have admitted that the black community has a problem that makes it hard for people to assimilate around every one of us.

May 30, 2007, 07:55:30 PM
I can't express this strongly enough... for everyone else... I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BLACK CULTURE THAT ISN'T GOOD. I AM NOT BLIND, STUPID, OR EVIL. Just because I'm not fighting fire with fire, like some of you, it dosen't mean I'm not fighting in other ways. You think people who speak of peace and finding alternative routes to take when fighting the good fight against the bad people are evil. Great. Whatever. But I assure you that me teaching my children right from wrong will save you a lot of grief in the long run. Because if I nor their dad wasn't present in their lives they would/could very well turn out like those in the black community you hate.

Quote from: ItalianZionist on June 02, 2007, 11:30:18 PM
You're right the jews shouldn't be happy about the Holocaust, just as you should not be happy about your ancestor's suffering. But more AfroAmericans should realize that they did increase their standard of living by coming here and stop acting as if they are suffering just as badly as their ancestors did.

Response from Imerica: June 02, 2007, 11:32:38 PM »
I agree that the slave mentality needs to stop and has needed to be stopped a long time ago... people who were born free shouldn't act like they're still in chains.

Quote from Imerica: June 03, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »
To cjd...
And the black youth of today DO need to learn the truth..that blacks did sell other blacks into slavery but they also need to know what happened during the trip to America and what happened once they arrived to America. If you want to tell the truth...tell the entire truth. Not the truth as YOU want to see it.

Quote from Imerica: May 02, 2007, 07:00:59 AM »
Thank you for this thread. Everything in it. I'd rather be disagreed with than have my family or myself disrespected.

If you've read my responses to the letter about Farrakhan and Sharpton, I call them dispicable men when it comes to their so called civil rights activism. I did say that I respected the fact that Sharpton and Jackson helped blacks recieve jobs...that's on a professional level. On a personal level, I think that they could use some time in a Jewish community to see how Jewish people really are without making snap judgements about their culture. On that front, they are part of the problem.

Quote from Imerica: June 09, 2007, 11:51:56 AM » to Allen T.
What boggles the mind (well, at least mine) ... is that every point I make against evil black culture goes unrecognized, then I'm accused of standing with them. I understand that most of you here only know and have only witnessed the bad in the black community. I'm not slighting you on that. But what I will say is that even with my knowledge of the evils in black culture, if I'm don't remain positive that "A Change Is Gonna Come" (Sam Cooke), I'll be just like those evil blacks who don't want anything for their lives. And I won't expose my children nor myself to that. Sorry.

Quote from Imerica: to CJDJune 09, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
Now YOU're misquoting me. I never told anyone here to ignore what evil blacks do. I've actually said over and over again that I don't appreciate evil blacks EITHER. And I made no excuses for them being the way they are. NONE.

Quote from Imerica:June 09, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »
I never told anyone here to ignore evil blacks...nor did I say that you shouldn't criticize them. That would make me a hypocrite because I am against them and I say it here. What I DID say, and perhaps you got it mixed up, was that eventhough I know there are evil blacks in our culture, my time is spent raising my children NOT to be like them. If I focused on the evils of the black community all of the time, I'd never get anything positive done in my own home.

I'm in agreement with you here who don't like evil black people...I've said that over and over and over...... again. 

Erica

« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2007, 03:29:42 AM »
More "Erica is against Evil Blacks" Quotes:June 09, 2007, 07:52:01 PM »

Yes, I'm against Affirmative Action because its turned into this monster that can't be controlled. The problem with it isn't that it exists, its the way in which our country allows it to exist. The fact that some blacks and women can pull the AA card when they want a job or placement in a school.

Re: Texas [censored] Beat Innocent Passenger To Death After Turd Child Is Hit
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:03 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: newman on June 22, 2007, 07:32:52 AM
Newman:
I don't want to hurt the feelings of nice blacks with enough white blood or culural indoctrination to make them civilised, but I agree with you two guys. Segregation is the only answer.schvartzas can't be happy in their situation. It's like putting a C grade average kid in the mensa class.... it doesn't lift them up but makes them feel inferior and then resentful and mal adjusted. As humans, blacks need self determination in their own natural environment without competition from a culture that they are unsuited for. I do not include well adjusted law abiding middle class schvartzas in this....but certainly the ghetto criminals.

Imerica:
Ghetto is  a mindset where it use to be just 'where you live'. Ignorance is what's eating the black community up.

More Imerica:
I don't think I'm qualified to tell people where they belong unless they've comitted some monumental wrong...for instance murdered, raped, beaten ANYONE. They belong under the jail..yes this includes blacks who kill each other because they have nothing better to do (which is a cop out). I don't think that people who like rap should be separated from the rest of the black community just because they like a different genre of music. There are some people who like rap who dont' participate in the evils of it. As for the aborigines, I like seeing or reading about their culture and how they are constantly evolving, however slowly in Australia. They should be free to do as they please because its part of their cultural make-up. I could offer the Amish people of America who take on the lives of the Quakers of yesteryear. If you're not hurting anyone, you should be left alone.

May 02, 2007, 08:39:53 AM »
I know what the problem is. Yes, statistically, blacks commit more crimes but I tend not to think about the bad things in the black community. That may make you angry but if I thought about the bad in the world ALL of the time, I'd get nothing done. I'd bite my nails waiting for the other shoe to drop. I can't afford to do that when I have a family to raise. I'm preparing my girls for the bad things in the community/society as a whole as well as the good things. And believe it or not, there is more than just 'bad' going on in the black community. Did you know that the black culture, just like it has a dark side,with evil people also has a good side, with good people? That those of us who don't follow the gangster mentality actually have a way of making the good in us shine?

May 08, 2007, 11:16:17 PM » Quote 
By the way, what I'm rejecting of the black culture is the violence and stereotypes. I don't and won't reject the good that's represented in the black community/culture. That part, I'll treasure for the rest of my life. However I keep the bad things that happen in the black community in my mind to use it as a template of how not to raise my girls.