Author Topic: I love Tom TANCREDO-See his video now  (Read 2758 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
I love Tom TANCREDO-See his video now
« on: September 15, 2007, 10:52:42 AM »
Hi all

I have added today a Video of Mr.TOM TANCREDO and his profile. See the details at:

www.usaelectioninfo.com

Kindly give a feedback on the same.

Regards

GIJO

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
Re: I love Tom TANCREDO-See his video now
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 05:08:32 PM »
  He would be my second choice...I am 110% behind Dr. Ron Paul, which I know is not very popular here...but I have to call it like I see it... I just pray to G-d that Hitlery and Osama Obama are not elected, that is I think the most important consideration.......either of them would destroy what little is left of the USA in short order.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 06:40:05 PM »
  He would be my second choice...I am 110% behind Dr. Ron Paul, which I know is not very popular here...but I have to call it like I see it... I just pray to G-d that Hitlery and Osama Obama are not elected, that is I think the most important consideration.......either of them would destroy what little is left of the USA in short order.

Bodhi, please explain yourself. Ron Paul blames Israel for terrorism. To me, that's totally Nazi..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »
Being that Ron Paul is an antisemite, it is rather strange to have a Ron Paul supporter in this forum.  Then again, such mixed up people have just as much right to free speech as any of us do.

I like Tom Tancredo's simple, outspoken honesty.  He really says things in the common sensical, matter of fact way that things need to be said.  I love the way he advocates destroying the Ka'aba Stone in Mecca as well as destroying mosques, if that is what it takes to destroy the islamofascist enemy.

Yet there is something that does bother me about him, and that is his absolute obsession with our southern border.  Yes, I get the point, mexicans illegally crossing over our border by the millions is a problem, but I would hardly consider it to be our only problem or or worst problem.  Yet that is the one issue he always comes back to, and the one issue is truly feels animated about.  If he would only spread that passion to other areas, such as our battle against islamofascism, lowering taxes, and appointing conservative judges to the courts, I would be much more likely to support him.

My vote continues to be for Rudy Giuliani.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »
My vote Duncan Hunter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 08:58:38 PM »
There are a few Paul supporters here, to be honest, I really became anti-Paul when I realized he was going to allow Iran to get a Nuke if he had the power.  His stances on immigration and foreign aid aren't bad, but his opposition to stopping Iran is atrocious.  In addition, all the neo-nazis worship this guy, he has an intense fanbase, but not a big one.  If you took the worst qualities of Pat Buchanan and multiplied them by 10, you'd end up with Ron Paul.

Tancredo, on the other hand, is the man.  He is about as good of a candidate that the mainstream people would consider acceptable.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 09:10:52 PM »
Common sense-it's been lost in recent politics. It's about time we elect something who actually uses some simple intelligence and use it to put things right.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 09:13:58 PM »
Giuliani was the only Republican candidate to make an advertisement or to condemn in a meaningful way moveon.org's shameful slandering of General Petreus where they called him "General Betray-Us"  He spent his own money to make an ad condemning this, and one could say he's doing it for personal gain but I feel that he is doing it out of a sense of conviction.  Giuliani is a man of principle so I trust him more when he says he'll prevent Iran from getting nukes and he won't force Israel to agree to a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state when it won't be in Israel's interest to do so.

If I had my choice I would want Tancredo to be President but since it's not a perfect world I'm supporting Giuliani.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 09:15:58 PM »
wow, somebody here just said that he thinks Ron Paul is far worse than Pat Buchanan.  I must admit that as much as I find Ron Paul and his followers to be extremely annoying, that I regard Pat Buchanan as far far worse.  From what I understand of the two men, Ron Paul MAY be thought of as being an antisemite, while Pat Buchanan is the real thing.  It has been said that Pat Buchanan's speeches sound much better in their original German.

Somebody mentioned Duncan Hunter.  I admit that on paper, he is the best candidate of them all.  He has the values of Fred Thompson, and the practical know-how and courage of Rudy Giuliani.  Unfortunately, nobody knows him, thanks to the liberal media consigning him to being a minor candidate.  Since he is not known, he cannot beat hitlery rotten clinton.  We Republicans cannot get ANYthing done if we do not at least get one of our own into the White House.

I continue to very strongly support Rudy Giuliani to be our next President.  As much as I am very fond of President Bush, I think even higher of our future President Giuliani.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 09:29:56 PM »
Allan Keyes has just announced his candidacy for President of the United States!

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »
That is bad news.  The little that I know about Alan Keyes, I do have a high opinion of him, yet I do not want him to siphen off votes from any of the mainstream Republican candidates that actually have a chance to beat hitlery rotten clinton.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 09:47:50 PM »
That is bad news.  The little that I know about Alan Keyes, I do have a high opinion of him, yet I do not want him to siphen off votes from any of the mainstream Republican candidates that actually have a chance to beat hitlery rotten clinton.

Massuh is just joking around.  He hasn't declared his candidacy.

edit: oh wait he has declared his candidacy. WHAT.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 10:02:15 PM »
If Alan Keyes is indeed running for President, then we need to organize a Get Out the Vote campaign for Ralph Nadar.  Just as somebody like Alan Keyes takes away Repbulican votes, so can Ralph Nadar take critical votes away from hitlery rotten clinton.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »
How about this for a Republican ticket?

Giuliani (President) / Keyes (V.P.)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 10:24:55 PM »
In a more perfect world, I would want Duncan Hunter to be our President, John mcCain to be our Vice President, Rudy Giuliani to be our Attorney General, Mike Huckabee and Alan Keyes to be our White House spokesmen, and Ann Coulter to be the next nominee for Supreme Court Justice (yes, she is, believe it or not, officially qualified for that position).

But since we live in the real world, what I hope for is that Rudy Giuliani become our  President for the next eight years, John McCain as our Vice President, and Duncan Hunter as our Secretary of Defense.