Author Topic: A letter I sent to Israel national radio  (Read 858 times)

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
A letter I sent to Israel national radio
« on: September 09, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
Shalom Tamar and malkah,  it is terrible that the Nazi Russian groups has enter Israel. But I believe that Hashem has your back. all these things are meant only for the good. I believe this has happen to wake up the Jewish people in Israel to the fact that they have an erve rav government who is out to destroy the Jewish people. this is what I think will happen. laws will be created to expel the Nazi's from Israel may the Nazi rot in hell.  As far as the Arab Nazi is concern I believe that hamas will start a war with Fattah. in which hamas will win. the reason that Hashem will give Hamas victory over Fattah is to prevent Fattah from taking control of the Jewish land the erve rav has given them. as far as the temple mount is concern Hamas wants to control the temple mount big time. hamas will take control of the temple mount. once they do that Israel will have a green light to enter the temple mount and drive them out and once again the temple mount will be in your hands.
Rivera from new York 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: A letter I sent to Israel national radio
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
Good letter but it's an evil govt that won'nt want to give up power
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03