Author Topic: Islam : Abraham was a Muslim  (Read 6084 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Islam : Abraham was a Muslim
« on: September 09, 2007, 07:43:09 PM »

Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/003.qmt.html#003.067
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

Re: Islam : Abraham was a Muslim
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 04:01:11 PM »
We've known that muslims claimed this for a long time, some of them will tell you that Abraham built the Kaaba (the big mosque in the middle of Mecca). Muslims also claim that Jesus was a muslim.

Offline kenny175

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:57:31 PM »
Abraham was not a Muslim. He is probably turning in heaven, because they think he is. If the Muslims really worship Abraham, then why do they kill Jews and Christians and why so they burn synagogues where we praise him?

ftf

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 03:50:52 PM »
Abraham was not a Muslim. He is probably turning in heaven, because they think he is. If the Muslims really worship Abraham, then why do they kill Jews and Christians and why so they burn synagogues where we praise him?
They think we (Christians and Jews) have corrupted what abraham said.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 04:23:49 PM »
muslims claim EVERYONE is muslim, we are all born that way and only after "choose" to go astray....LOL which is pretty funny since CHOICE isnt exactly compatible with islam :laugh:

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 06:58:13 PM »

because their faith is based on child molesting fornication with animals and idolotry.oh   and lies.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »
Like G-d would choose those sand apes as his new nation of priests!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 02:48:35 AM »
Abraham...a muslim? HA HA HA HA HA Funny, the MOST ridiculous thing I have heard in my entire life!
Muslims should just be GRATEFUL that because of Abraham and Judaism, they know monotheism.
Typical hijacking of Judaism by *surprise-surpise...the mooslims!
Judaism and Christianity were greatly plagiarized.
lol, and they say WE corrupted the scriptures...YEARS before MO was ever born..HA HA HA FOOLS!
It would be hilarious if Mohammed was alive today, and received a copyright infringement lawsuit for his plagiarism!

I think the several counts of 'Rape of a Minor' might be of more concern to him.

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 02:53:56 AM »
I think the several counts of 'Rape of a Minor' might be of more concern to him.

lol. After the trial, BAM... the copyright infringement lawsuit.

Ol' Mo' makes Charles Manson look good. :laugh:

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 09:30:23 AM »
Abraham...a muslim? HA HA HA HA HA Funny, the MOST ridiculous thing I have heard in my entire life!
Muslims should just be GRATEFUL that because of Abraham and Judaism, they know monotheism.
Typical hijacking of Judaism by *surprise-surpise...the mooslims!
Judaism and Christianity were greatly plagiarized.
lol, and they say WE corrupted the scriptures...YEARS before MO was ever born..HA HA HA FOOLS!
It would be hilarious if Mohammed was alive today, and received a copyright infringement lawsuit for his plagiarism!

threre 15 000 old manuscripts of  Jewish and 10 000 Christian holy scriptures; from Spain to India; And Back then Christians and Jews were not pals; So haw they managed to agree to change all those Books in the half of the world; This most stupid Cospiracy theory I ever heard. Besisdes the qumran scrolls from I century founded in 1948 (is this cooincidence?) are identical to present Tanach. Seriusly jews and christians shoud sue muslims for palgiat and licence fees for 1400 years.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »
Well,what have the Muj freaks ever really given man kind..nada..the steal it or destroy it they never create anything of substance.that vile cult of the moon dog prohibits forward thinking.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 10:19:45 PM »
Well,what have the Muj freaks ever really given man kind..nada..the steal it or destroy it they never create anything of substance.that vile cult of the moon dog prohibits forward thinking.

If I typed all I know about the Jews' gifts to mankind I'd jam the disc space on this forum. And I only know 10% of it if that!

What's the muslims contibution?

Terror, murder, mutilation, torture and pack-rape! THAT'S IT!!!