Author Topic: Join the protest of the Muslim parade on Sunday! I'll be there  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Join the protest of the Muslim parade on Sunday! I'll be there
« on: September 08, 2007, 03:06:04 AM »
Hope some of you can make it!

These are the instructions on where and what will happen:

September 9, 2007

11:45 AM Gathering place – Steps of NY Public Library,

5th Ave between 40th and 42nd Streets.

We will gather to go over strategy and advised guidelines for conduct before heading to the parade route where we wish to more or less blend is as pedestrians and observe, taking pictures, etc.

1:30 PM Re-group - Northeast Corner of Park Ave / 27th Street.

There Patriots are encouraged to don patriotic shirts, flags, hats, signs and other signifiers declaring our unwillingness to tolerate religious totalitarianism in our country.

We will then head over to the street fair location @ S/E corner of 26th and Madison.

We recommend signs / shirts that denounce the following:

Submission in any form to Islamic Religious Law (Sharia), Terrorism, Violence in the name of religion, anti-Semitism, global jihad, Islamisim; Hamas, Hezbollah

(Example: masking tape across your mouth with a word such as "Sharia" written on it,

signifying that freedom of speech is not tolerated under Sharia law.)

Also recommended are messages that encourage Muslims to embrace:

Equality, Democracy, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech, etc....

Remember we do not want any confrontations.

We want to make a visual statement:

"We KNOW who you are!!"

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Re: Join the protest of the Muslim parade on Sunday! I'll be there
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
See you there.
Hope to see some more of you there.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Romantic Manifesto

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 10:34:28 PM »
It's too far for me to travel (half way across the world) but I will be there with you all in spirit.

I wish you every success in making a loud and clear stand against creeping Sharia.

Here is a bit of inspiration from General S. Patton.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:36:05 PM by Romantic Manifesto »

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 11:19:45 AM »
Even if I lived in New York, I would not attend that protest rally.  I already got arrested once and even put in a holding cell for two hours because of it.  People started calling me a hero for going to jail over my love for Israel, but I considered being there a cause for shame.  No Jew should ever be in jail.  Leave that to the islamofascists, angry ghetto Blacks, and illegal Mexican aliens.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »
I wanted to go, but my foot is still hurting from the surgery my podiastrist did a few days ago. But I'm really curious to know what it was like and what happened. Please fill us in on the details when you return. Thx.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 06:21:30 PM »
How was the protest?  How big was the crowd for it?

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »
mills, do we know each other from before?

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »
so are you the one i owe a letter to?  you wrote to me about two weeks ago? how did you know it is me?  i have a very different name here than there  ;)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »
It went well, no one got arrested. I was with the UAC group on 27th St. and the AAH group was on 26 St and Madison, all behind barricades. The animals from the islamic thinkers society was set up acccross the street. As expected, when the marchers came through there were a whole lot of allahu akbhars. We were chanting back with we will not submit or no sharia or American patriotic songs. We had plenty of responses from the marchers, at least a half dozen times fellow marchers, the parade security(nation of islam jackbooted thugs), and the large police presence had to push back marchers that wanted to confront us. No doubt, without the huge police presence things would have been physical. They were definetly frustrated by us all being there, and it was the last block of their parade, you can see them changing from happy marchers to the blood thirsty jihadists they really are as soon as they saw us. They also had a street fair from 26st to 23st on Madison with a lot of literature. We picked up a lot of it, I am going through some of it today and tonight, it is so peaceful. I was also able to talk to one of the mutts from the islamic thinkers society and get some of their literature before they knew I was with the protesters. All in all, I would say it was a success, we did get to them and thanks to a large police presence there was no violence, just a whole lot of sign waving and yelling. Plus, what a pathetic parade. Three floats, two qurans and a replica of the black piece of crap kaba. Of course, no music. A whole bunch of islamic nation flags. The most disgusting thing was the parade was led by the muslim police officer association, about twenty muslims in NYPD uniforms, this should never happen. So that is my report for now. Anyone else there see anymore?
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 07:43:03 PM »
Your description of the event reminds me of experience I once had.  I used to work in the same building as the Israeli Consulate and feminist attorney Gloria Allred here in Los Angeles.  Can you imagine?

So one day, the so-called palestinKians were holding some stupid rally across the street.  Pretending to be interested, I asked them for a bunch of their fliers, telling them that I knew many people who would be similarly interested in what they had to say.

Those idiots took the bait.  They handed me a stack of flyers.  Once I had them in my hands, I tore every single one of them up, right in front of their slimy camel faces, and threw the torn pieces up in the air.

And then I walked away.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 08:02:19 PM »
It went well, no one got arrested. I was with the UAC group on 27th St. and the AAH group was on 26 St and Madison, all behind barricades. The animals from the islamic thinkers society was set up acccross the street. As expected, when the marchers came through there were a whole lot of allahu akbhars. We were chanting back with we will not submit or no sharia or American patriotic songs. We had plenty of responses from the marchers, at least a half dozen times fellow marchers, the parade security(nation of islam jackbooted thugs), and the large police presence had to push back marchers that wanted to confront us. No doubt, without the huge police presence things would have been physical. They were definetly frustrated by us all being there, and it was the last block of their parade, you can see them changing from happy marchers to the blood thirsty jihadists they really are as soon as they saw us. They also had a street fair from 26st to 23st on Madison with a lot of literature. We picked up a lot of it, I am going through some of it today and tonight, it is so peaceful. I was also able to talk to one of the mutts from the islamic thinkers society and get some of their literature before they knew I was with the protesters. All in all, I would say it was a success, we did get to them and thanks to a large police presence there was no violence, just a whole lot of sign waving and yelling. Plus, what a pathetic parade. Three floats, two qurans and a replica of the black piece of crap kaba. Of course, no music. A whole bunch of islamic nation flags. The most disgusting thing was the parade was led by the muslim police officer association, about twenty muslims in NYPD uniforms, this should never happen. So that is my report for now. Anyone else there see anymore?

Sounds like you guys did some good... I wish I could have been there, I was working!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 08:28:46 PM »
Dan, I understand, we all have to work. That is never a problem for muslims though, is it? In fact, a muzzie co-worker of mine was marching today, pumping his fist in the air with his allahu ahkbars. Did I mention he was supposed to be at work today, oh yeah, and we work in a bus depot next to a train yard. Don't worry though, our transit system is soooo safe.