Author Topic: 10th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death  (Read 5690 times)

ftf

Re: 10th Anniversary of Princess Diana's death
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »
I didn't care much ten years ago, and don't care now. So many people dieeach die, why should we focus on one particular one?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 08:53:47 PM »
Because she was murdered by the royal family.  No question about it.

newman

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 08:54:40 PM »
It's better she died then.

Imagine the propoganda coup if she'd married that arab pig and converted to islam!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 08:56:46 PM »
That's why the royals killed her.  They considered her as a trouble maker and about to marry an arab.  I don't think she was going to convert.  I believe that she was going to marry her.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 09:40:27 PM »
She was killed by her own stupidity.  A woman with so much.  I think she was flaunting Dodi Fayed in the face of the royal family. By doing so she put herself in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I think it was a tragic accident.  So sad for her sons.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 09:46:48 PM »
I remember I was just starting college at the time.  We talked about it at length in one of my classes.  I saw an interview Howard Stern did with the Arab's father, who Diana was supposed to marry.  He came across as pretty much a nut-case, but he was convinced that the death of Diana and his son was a conspiracy by the supposed Royal family.

kellymaureen

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 10:06:04 PM »
I dont think they killed Diana because she was with a muslim, if that was the case they would be offing old charlie and the horse he married because they seem to have fully embraced islam, charles even once saying during a speech that he would be "defender of the faithS" as king...Im not an expert but I think that the king or queen is defender of the FAITH, meaning the church of England.  He has made several pro islam statements and is even the he is a vice patron of the Centre for islamic studies.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 09:26:41 AM »
Joe, you're subscribing to bogus conspiracy theories. If this was a conspiracy by the Royal family, then who exactly are these people who carried out the conspiracy and how is it that nobody has spilled anything to anyone about this? It's the same thing with the 9/11 conspiracy theories. In order to carry out a conspiracy like this, it would need the involvement of many many people and eventually someone would say something to someone about it. But we see absolutely no leaks from anyone whatsoever. Are you suggesting that the Royal family was in charge of hiring Henri Paul and convinced him to go on a suicide mission? If so, wouldn't it make more sense that Henri Paul should be completely sober to be sure that he would be able to carry out his suicide mission successfully? This guy was filled with drugs and alcohol. You combine that with the speed he was going with the sharp turn that he needed to maneuver while trying to pass another car, and then smashing right into a concrete elevated block which gives absolutely nothing on impact, that is all that it needs to tear a car apart and kill almost everyone in the car. The only one who survived was the bodyguard because he was wearing his seatbelt. Was it also a conspiracy that everyone else in the car weren't wearing their seatbelts?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 10:52:17 AM »
The British royal family has own private money; so in contrast let say to US president doesn't cost taxpeyers a penny. I don't care about her Newman has rightly descibed her.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 02:42:57 PM »
Joe, you're subscribing to bogus conspiracy theories. If this was a conspiracy by the Royal family, then who exactly are these people who carried out the conspiracy and how is it that nobody has spilled anything to anyone about this? It's the same thing with the 9/11 conspiracy theories. In order to carry out a conspiracy like this, it would need the involvement of many many people and eventually someone would say something to someone about it. But we see absolutely no leaks from anyone whatsoever. Are you suggesting that the Royal family was in charge of hiring Henri Paul and convinced him to go on a suicide mission? If so, wouldn't it make more sense that Henri Paul should be completely sober to be sure that he would be able to carry out his suicide mission successfully? This guy was filled with drugs and alcohol. You combine that with the speed he was going with the sharp turn that he needed to maneuver while trying to pass another car, and then smashing right into a concrete elevated block which gives absolutely nothing on impact, that is all that it needs to tear a car apart and kill almost everyone in the car. The only one who survived was the bodyguard because he was wearing his seatbelt. Was it also a conspiracy that everyone else in the car weren't wearing their seatbelts?

Maybe The British Royal Family sent The Paparazzi after her.

So the Paparazzi and the British Royal Family were in cahoots with each other? You're giving the Royal Family way too much credit.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 06:26:12 PM »
I still think that the royals had something to do with it.  Daniel, I respectfully disagree with you.  I am not catering to these conspircy theriories.  I believe that there's something to it.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 06:38:45 PM »
I agree everyone shoud stick to his knit&kind.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 07:03:08 PM »
I still think that the royals had something to do with it.  Daniel, I respectfully disagree with you.  I am not catering to these conspircy theriories.  I believe that there's something to it.

Okay, you're entitled to that. I'm just asking you how you think the Royal family contributed to her death? Did they have something to do with hiring the driver? Did they have something to do with having the paparazzi chase after her? I'm just interested in and asking about the details about how the royal family was involved. That's all.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »
I think that the royals considered her a trouble maker and the queen was jealous that the world felt sorry for her during the divorce of Prince Charles.  So, the queen sent orders to kill her.

kellymaureen

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 10:35:27 PM »
I dont know, there are better ways of killing a person, a car accident isnt reliable, yes it worked that time but there are so many more accurate ways.  If that driver was sober that accident may not have happened...and why run from photographers its not like she was hiding that relationship

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 12:05:04 AM »
Diana was assassinated.
The circumstances surrounding her "untimely death" are a classic textbook case of an intelligence agency political assassination.
They do it exactly like that everywhere in the world including Israel.
Eyewitnesses saw a car cut them off and cause the wreck, identified it and gave the model and color; but the car immediately disappeared forever.
Diana's boyfriend's father is one of the very richest men in all the UK, and the driver involved had long been his personal chauffeur.
The driver's family and friends all swore that he was always 100% sober and never took drugs or drank.
Do you honestly believe that one of the richest men in the world would allow a drunken drug addict to drive him anywhere?...let alone pay him a permanent high salary to be always ready 24hrs/day to drive on command?
No sooner did government agents/police arrive at the scene of the wreck, than the still-ongoing "cover-up" began, with important evidence disappearing.
Just this very week photographs of the wreck victims disappeared from the police headquarters in charge of them.
More than one acclaimed investigative journalist with connections to intelligence agencies in the UK have written that it was a professional assassination.
Reasons given?
Diana was believed to be pregnant with her Arab boyfriend's child.
She had already gained the reputation as a loose whore sleeping around with every man in England, humiliating Prince Charles as well as the entire Royal Family, disgracing England.
And, perhaps the final straw to British intelligence, she had announced her intention to devote her public life to destroying the State of Israel; working full time to convince the world to support the Muslims to boycott and destroy Israel.
Don't believe any of it?
Fine.
No problem.
Just walk throught the lines at the grocery store check out and stare at the magazines in the racks with pictures of "the peoples' Princess" over and over.
Then you'll be happy.