Author Topic: The future of public transportation in the US when they take over.  (Read 2588 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
The future of public transportation in the US when they take over.
« on: September 20, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/04/world/africa/04congo.html?_r=1&hp=&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&adxnnlx=1190295164-94UEoyK5ulwVvquHUrPP3A

"Built by the Belgians in 1902 to bring minerals like copper to the Atlantic, the once efficient railways have deteriorated to the point that derailments and brake failures are regular occurrences."

This article implies that this is the result of the country losing it's mining industry, but fails to mention that it might be the result of different people running the country. At the current rate, all you have to do it just give it some time and we will have similar railroads in the US.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: The future of public transportation in the US when they take over.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »
Read about the african runned airlines. Very scary. It will get worse as the minorities grow in numbers.

Erica

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 02:42:10 PM »
Read about the african runned airlines. Very scary. It will get worse as the minorities grow in numbers.
Fjack, do you want blacks to succeed at anything? Why not a black-run airline? What's wrong with that? Are you for or against productivity in the black community?

Erica

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »
He meant to say that American airlines will resemble the incompetency of African airlines when your people take over.

So now black people aren't qualified enough to fly planes or handle flight plans? LOL Wow. Remember, Enron didn't need the help of incompetent blacks to fall flat on its face. I think the problem with how some corporations are run , even Airlines, is that the job is 100% money centered. Productivity in an Airline has less to do with what color the owners/ partners are and more to do with how well they know their jobs.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 03:52:16 PM »
Enron was an elaborte fraud. The airlines in africa was given to the blacks by the whites in perfect condition and ready to run. Google the airline records of South africa and see if you want to fly with these 'qualified' pilots. Check out the crime rate in south africa, the aids rate. South Africa is run by the greatest black minds africa has produced. They have studied in Europe, American and England and it seems that they have learned nothing. They are stupped in witchcraft and other primitive types of belief. I really believe that you see no difference in africa and the US. You think that because you have a black doctor he must be as good, or the way it is said, twice as good as the white man. I don't not think so. Even the blacks cringe when they are forced to have to see a black doctor in a hospital sucn as kennedy-king is Los Angeles. Even the blacks are weary when they see an affrimative action doctor coming at them with a schapel.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »
So now black people aren't qualified enough to fly planes or handle flight plans?

If there is a black pilot who is fully competent, I have no qualms about the airline hiring him, but I can't judge the competency of black pilots because I haven't seen too many. Airlines must not hire a lot of black pilots because they're racist.
   Out of three flying clubs and two flight schools that I belonged to, I've only run into one black pilot. He was a club member/volunteer that didn't even fly anymore because he was too old and couldn't pass his medical. I remember that his job was to match up students and instructors but he didn't do so because he didn't want to spend money making phone calls. Given that phone calls are really expensive, he couldn't provide an answer when I asked him why he didn't use the club's phone line.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 09:52:41 AM »
It is not only transportation that will be in serious trouble due to the 'darkening' of the work force. Consider what is happening here in New York City. The committe to destroy civilization has decided that the Fire Dept. is 'too white'. For years and years there have been efforts to get more primitives and illiterates on the force, but to no avial. The reason, the blacks say, is because the tests that are given are biased against them. The tests are made up of questions that are published in books that sell at barnes and noble as well as on line etc. They cover what type of questions will be on the test. The test for the fire dept. is hard. One must know a litlle chemistry and math and have the ability to reason and the react to specific types of fire, such as chemical, gas leaks etc. This is way over a blacks ability. So what did they do? They lower the standards and watered down the tests. The blacks still could not pass. Finally after millions of dollars wasted on revising the tests, they came up with the brillant solution of having blacks design their own test. I bet you are thinking problem solved! Wrong, the blacks still failed. What they are now thinking is having no tests at all since there isn't any test designed that the blacks can pass. They are just too stupid. This kind of thought process will go for the EMT, the test for physicians, nurses etc. What is the answer? The answer is simple, let black firemen answer fires in the ghetto and hoods and also let EMTdo the same.

newman

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 09:57:21 AM »
The thought of apes in control of juggernauts weighing hundreds of tonnes worries me severely!

Erica

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 10:00:42 AM »
It is not only transportation that will be in serious trouble due to the 'darkening' of the work force. Consider what is happening here in New York City. The committe to destroy civilization has decided that the Fire Dept. is 'too white'. For years and years there have been efforts to get more primitives and illiterates on the force, but to no avial. The reason, the blacks say, is because the tests that are given are biased against them. The tests are made up of questions that are published in books that sell at barnes and noble as well as on line etc. They cover what type of questions will be on the test. The test for the fire dept. is hard. One must know a litlle chemistry and math and have the ability to reason and the react to specific types of fire, such as chemical, gas leaks etc. This is way over a blacks ability. So what did they do? They lower the standards and watered down the tests. The blacks still could not pass. Finally after millions of dollars wasted on revising the tests, they came up with the brillant solution of having blacks design their own test. I bet you are thinking problem solved! Wrong, the blacks still failed. What they are now thinking is having no tests at all since there isn't any test designed that the blacks can pass. They are just too stupid. This kind of thought process will go for the EMT, the test for physicians, nurses etc. What is the answer? The answer is simple, let black firemen answer fires in the ghetto and hoods and also let EMTdo the same.
Doom and gloom.... Have you nothing else to talk about, perhaps something with a positive outcome, fjack, or do you like wallowing in whatever madness you're in?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 10:14:13 AM »
If what I have said is not true why are they doing this type of 'revisions' to all the tests for public service. Go to a book store and see what kind of test they give to the post office. Any moron can pass that test, yet the blacks fail in huge numbers. Do you think that whites get together in a circle and hold hands sending out vibes that blacks would fail? I am sure that the vast majority of blacks believe that. Or maybe we whites have put the 'ju-ju' on them.

Erica

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 06:02:13 AM »
If what I have said is not true why are they doing this type of 'revisions' to all the tests for public service. Go to a book store and see what kind of test they give to the post office. Any moron can pass that test, yet the blacks fail in huge numbers. Do you think that whites get together in a circle and hold hands sending out vibes that blacks would fail? I am sure that the vast majority of blacks believe that. Or maybe we whites have put the 'ju-ju' on them.
Fjack, they've been doing the testing like that for YEARS. Since the 60's and 70's. There were actually standardized tests given to young urban blacks in schools to get them in 'just above' their highest scores just to make blacks feel more at ease with taking the tests. Asking questions that only black children in the ghetto know answers to. Because the system expected them to fail from the beginning. I don't know when they started the tests with jobs but I'm sure its the same dumbed down mess as at the schools. When they put tests like that out, they are basically saying that blacks shoudn't be expected to be much in life. Now this dosen't go for ALL black scholars and workers. There are a lot who have the smarts to do what they need to do to get into the system and stay there. Doing honest work and helping people.

Do you think that whites get together in a circle and hold hands sending out vibes that blacks would fail? I am sure that the vast majority of blacks believe that. Or maybe we whites have put the 'ju-ju' on them.

I had to laugh at this one ^^^ because you just spent a lot of time in other threads telling me how blacks feel "THIS" way  about whites, and how blacks want "THIS" to happen to whites. I'm not going to agree with what I quoted you on, just like I didn't agree with the nonsense you were speaking of in the other threads.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »
For the life of me I have been hearing about the 'system'! What is this 'system'? Does it have wires or is it wireless? Is it the 'wizard of oz'? Who and what is this 'system'? Who is in charge of this 'system'?

Erica

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 07:24:16 PM »
For the life of me I have been hearing about the 'system'! What is this 'system'? Does it have wires or is it wireless? Is it the 'wizard of oz'? Who and what is this 'system'? Who is in charge of this 'system'?
In my opinion, the 'system' was comprised of people... scientists, psychologists and such who did all kinds of studies on how blacks would fare under certain conditions. IQ tests to see if they were smarter or dumber than whites... syphillis experiments to see how much pain blacks could stand. The 'system' were also against the Tuskeegee Airmen being qualified pilots during WWII because some genius 'behavioral therapist' said that blacks were too stupid to fly planes and would be too emotional to fight in a war while flying bombers. I don't use 'THE MAN' because it wasn't just ONE MAN trying to compile evidence that blacks were inferior to whites. I cannot say that such a 'system' lives today. I can say that there are people who think like those 'people' back in the day, but have no power over blacks when it comes to determining what their lives are like or would be like. Only positive blacks can do that. If you put a limit on what I can do, I'll prove you wrong by achieving everything you set before me.