Author Topic: Jewish Task Force (Jews for Cruz) would support David French for President  (Read 1119 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5UtXHgzkZU0

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
In 2008 I held my nose and voted for McCain. In 2012 I held my nose and voted for Romney. In 2016 I will once again hold my nose and vote for Trump.  Ted Cruz was also my first choice. Now that he will not be the nominee, I will support and vote for Trump in November. If you want to call me a self hating Jew and throw me off the forum, go ahea

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer

In 2008, Tom Tancredo was my first choice. He didn't get the nomination, John McCain did. I voted for him in November.

In 2012,  Michelle Bachman was my first choice. She didn't get the nomination, Mitt Romney did. I voted for him in November.

In 2016, Ted Cruz was my first choice. He will not get the nomination, Donald Trump will. I will vote for him in November

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
And between John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Donald Trump, Donald Trump is the best of the three.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Make America great again.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I just don't see us getting a righteous man for President.  Things are coming together just as the Lord forewarned us would happen.  It is a new beginning and many will be saved and renewed in their faith.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
David French supports Cruz, the delegate game is far from over. Save America from Chump and Hitlery.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge