Do real neo-nazis have any rights?

NO!
22 (84.6%)
Somewhat
1 (3.8%)
Yes.  Just as much as anyone else.
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Do real neo-nazis have rights?  (Read 6395 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Do real neo-nazis have rights?
« on: September 11, 2007, 12:12:34 AM »
NO!  Totalitarian ideologies must be preemptively stuffed out, even if that's totalitarian to stuff them out.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Do real neo-nazis have rights?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 12:13:31 AM »
No, they don't .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 12:16:55 AM »
No.

They should ONLY have the same right as a muslim.......a last meal before the order "FIRE".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 12:21:15 AM »
The right to be drawn and quartered.  ;) ;D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 12:23:14 AM »
In the U.S., "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" are listed among the "unalienable rights" of man. However, when certain people use these rights to infringe on other people's rights, that's where it gets cloudy.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 12:26:15 AM »
I believe repressing repression may be a violation of freedom, but it in the end creates more freedom so its worth it.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 04:57:51 AM »
Some rights: Like being burried after being shot; Unforunetly they're still humans created according to G-d's image. ::) ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 06:21:22 AM »
They have the right to be tortured before death.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 06:34:44 AM »
In the U.S. of A., every U.S. citizen has constitutional rights which include free speech and the right to assemble. This means, neo-Nazis have the right to exercise their benefits of being a citizen of the great U.S. of A.

We also have hate crime laws which turn any crime perpetrated out of hate for a protected minority group into a hate crime, thus making the consequences much more severe.

As much as I may find their ideology repugnant, they have full rights as U.S. citizens like any other American.

We need to have our constitutional rights for ALL Americans in order to ensure that right for you, me, and anyone else. It's either EVERYONE has the right, or only one group will end up with it like what happened in Nazi Germany.

I do feel that the consequences for a crime committed out of hate for a minority by neo-Nazis should have a harsher penalty then the law currently allows.

In Israel however, neo-Nazis should be deported or jailed for life. Israel shouldn't provide a sanctuary for any ideology that wants to destroy the Jewish state or the Jewish people. I don't believe that Israel should be a democracy, rather a JEWISH STATE.

JMHO

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 07:10:11 AM »
If I ever became a "dictator" and had power, the first to get the hardcore purge would be nazi types.   Next would come the liberals.  Next would come the religious imperialists who force their religion on others.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:11:46 AM by EagleEye »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 07:15:30 AM »
If I ever became a "dictator" and had power, the first to get the hardcore purge would be nazi types.   Next would come the liberals.  Next would come the religious imperialists who force their religion on others.

Hey, I agree that those would be good things to do.

But as you said, that's dictatorship - and in the U.S. of A. we cherish democracy.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 10:31:44 AM »
Nazis are not patriotic to America, they are loyal to Hitler and Germany. BTW Germany is still a Jew hating cesspool. They should be executed. And WTF is with these Neo-Nazis in Israel? Has Israel lost its mind that badly, and dont those kids know that just one Jew in their family would have them in a deathcamp?
You have that dumb head of education in Israel yuli tamir who wants no judaism in schools
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 10:39:17 AM »
What's with terms like "neo-nazi."   They're either nazis or they aren't.   Whether it's "neo-nazi", or "neo-con", they either are or aren't.   

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 10:41:07 AM »
No.

They should ONLY have the same right as a muslim.......a last meal before the order "FIRE".

A last meal of Pork chops and bacon for the muslims  :laugh:

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 10:44:23 AM »
No.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 11:02:17 AM »
Re:  "...A last meal of Pork chops and bacon for the muslims..."

That's not good enough for them.

Feed 'em a large plate of "Mountain Oysters".

'MMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmmm'..."Sho' tastes Good!"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »
America grants all of her citizens Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Thought.

Anyone can think or speak anything they choose.

However, the same Constitution forbids taking action on one's thoughts or beliefs if they in any way constitute illegal acts.

It also forbids any ideology or actions calling for the violent overthrow of the U.S. Constitution & U.S. Government.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »
America grants all of her citizens Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Thought.

Anyone can think or speak anything they choose.

However, the same Constitution forbids taking action on one's thoughts or beliefs if they in any way constitute illegal acts.

It also forbids any ideology or actions calling for the violent overthrow of the U.S. Constitution & U.S. Government.

But then how do you prevent illegal thoughts from turning into criminal actions if there's no regulation of the illegal thoughts?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 11:46:25 AM »
But then how do you prevent illegal thoughts from turning into criminal actions if there's no regulation of the illegal thoughts?

That's simple. The same way you enforce any law. There is law and there is Justice. You break the law, you deal with the Justice system.

Don't fool yourself. I'm sure there are millions of White Supremacists in the U.S. of A. But they keep our laws. As long as they do, they have rights.

You don't need to be patriotic to be an American, because America is a democracy.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 12:01:20 PM »
Yisrael:  "...America is a democracy."

NOT TRUE.

The Constitution of the United States of America establishes a democratic Republic establishing minority rights under law while enabling the rule of the majority.

There is a tremendous difference between the two concepts.

Democracy equals mob rule.  Such a government allows 51% of the citizenry (sometimes even less) to enslave or kill the other 49% whose rights are not legally protected, and with whom they disagree.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 12:41:05 PM »
Some rights: Like being burried after being shot; Unforunetly they're still humans created according to G-d's image. ::) ;D

This I agree with!  Once someone is dead they are dead.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
In the U.S. of A., every U.S. citizen has constitutional rights which include free speech and the right to assemble. This means, neo-Nazis have the right to exercise their benefits of being a citizen of the great U.S. of A.

We also have hate crime laws which turn any crime perpetrated out of hate for a protected minority group into a hate crime, thus making the consequences much more severe.

As much as I may find their ideology repugnant, they have full rights as U.S. citizens like any other American.

We need to have our constitutional rights for ALL Americans in order to ensure that right for you, me, and anyone else. It's either EVERYONE has the right, or only one group will end up with it like what happened in Nazi Germany.

I do feel that the consequences for a crime committed out of hate for a minority by neo-Nazis should have a harsher penalty then the law currently allows.

In Israel however, neo-Nazis should be deported or jailed for life. Israel shouldn't provide a sanctuary for any ideology that wants to destroy the Jewish state or the Jewish people. I don't believe that Israel should be a democracy, rather a JEWISH STATE.

JMHO

Wow, so politically correct.

First, I hate hate crime laws because all crimes are hateful and hate crime laws just perpetuate racism.
Second, it may be American law to protect the "free speech" of these bastards, but that doesn't stop me from hating this law protecting idiots like those.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 01:11:57 PM »
Hey, hate the law, what's wrong with that? The question in the topic was DO THEY HAVE RIGHTS, not SHOULD THEY HAVE RIGHTS.

And hate crime laws are important. Not all crimes are hateful. I may not hate you, but if I need your money I'm gonna rob you. That ain't hateful its just illegal.

However, if I beat you yelling "dirty kike" "get your long nose out of America" "6 million more" etc... then I should be prosecuted for that too. We can't control you thoughts, and ideas, but we can control your actions. Otherwise, any Nazis can assault a Jew and get away with probation due to a good plea deal. This way it's more serious.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »
Hey, hate the law, what's wrong with that? The question in the topic was DO THEY HAVE RIGHTS, not SHOULD THEY HAVE RIGHTS.

And hate crime laws are important. Not all crimes are hateful. I may not hate you, but if I need your money I'm gonna rob you. That ain't hateful its just illegal.

However, if I beat you yelling "dirty kike" "get your long nose out of America" "6 million more" etc... then I should be prosecuted for that too. We can't control you thoughts, and ideas, but we can control your actions. Otherwise, any Nazis can assault a Jew and get away with probation due to a good plea deal. This way it's more serious.

I think you're wong.

yes, neo nazis have rights in this country...I think that's messed up.
And stealing my money because you need it is a crime.  But killing and beating up someone irregardless of color or religion is due to hate (that is if it isn't in self-defense).

Therefore, I believe that someone beating you up for being a wise ass should get the same punishment if he was calling you a stupid Jew.  Both are hateful.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 04:38:03 PM »
OK, so let's look at it this way.

The question is what was the motive for the crime.

Now if the motive was because the perp was starving and needed to get some food so he robbed you, the robbery went bad and he kills you. The crime isn't as bad as someone who kills you simply because your Jewish and he hates Jews.