Author Topic: Self hating Jews, where do they come from?  (Read 4797 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: Self hating Jews, where do they come from?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 06:21:33 AM »
ITS THE SELF HATING MEDIA HE IS EXPOSED TO

GET RID OF Q IMMEDIATELY

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »
While Q comes off as a pompous fool I dont think he needs to be banned, he has no Jewish background so while he is not a good person he is as a child kidnapped by Achum, and it is a mitzvah to not abandon him.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 12:31:56 AM »
"I live in one of the most multi-cultural cities in the world." Ah so maybe you live in New York? Well you might not but I have been for years now, I also happen to be a people person as are many New Yorkers that I've met - despite their bad reputation to which I have my theories for. So I have come in counter with many people, I know Muslims (who oddly enough love me, though i do not trust them), Christians, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and you name it who else. Other then the Muslims i have nothing against anyone. Some of my favorite teachers who I am still very close with are Black so i got nothing against them, another is Irish or Scottish and I adore him and I his favorite student. So please do not keep trying to behave as though people here are ignorant or sheltered since I am not, and I am sure just about everyone else here are not ether since if they were they surly would not be here would they.

"There are two groups of people that rarely self-reflect. Jews..." Jews don't look back and criticize them selves? Maybe you should go back and read my first post. I stated that I criticize Jews and Israel regularly. I believe in order to grow you must look upon yourself and look at your flows, except them and then try to change them. According to Judaism no one is perfect, but we must all thrive to be as close to perfection as we possibly can. In short you should be the best you, you can be.

"Yes, the Jews have achieved a lot, but they've also done harm." Really? Like who? I really can not think of one Jew who caused much harm to anyone but the Jews. So if you can possibly think of even one group or someone well known or anything. And to be fare even having one or two every what? few hounded years is out of the ordinary, but i suppose if that is all you can find... And to be honest I doubt you can find anyones that close together anyways... Then i suppose we must take what we can get for your very lame accusations.

"Only a group of self hating, insecure, and unstable individuals can be so fearful, so hateful, and so irrational that they believe their actions will have no consequences." It is not myself who i hate, and i surly don't hate you, hate is immensely to strong an emotion for someone who is so close to apathy. You are right however that i am fearful of people like you since i have known people like you who have taken naive people off the derech with this nonsense and partial stories. I am also fearful of people like you since it is the people like you who shall one day be our undoing, or bring upon us another Holocaust. I do you fear your ideals for myself, i fear them for he weak minded, and naive.

"You're so shortsighted that you can see the environment you're creating for your kids and their kids." it is our generations that are going to last, it is your as were the Sadducees, Boethusians and then Essenes as well as others that will not. If my kids turn out to be as strong as others who fight for their beliefs, their people and their country then i would not be able to be any prouder. As Rav Kahane zt''l said "The most obscene thing in Judaism is apathy, so which ever side you chose become active in it and work for our people"

"If you want people to buy into your belief system, you shouldn't insult their intelligence just because they disagree with you." We do not insult your intelligence because you disagree with us, we are just a very honest bunch of people, so we tell you what you show, if you done like what you are being told then start  acting intelligent. And we are not asking you "to buy into" our "belief system" I am just refuting everything you have said.

"Your actions and your beliefs are why more and more of our fellow humans have become so distrustful of Jews." i beg you, before you open your mouth again please go learn Jewish history. "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."  - Mark Twain and so far i am very sorry to say that you have relieved our doubt so many times by now a fool would be an improvement of what you have made yourself thought to be.

"In many ways I pity you and your ilk." do not bother to pity us, we do not need it. It is just simply projection on your part.

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish" please my all means name one, and if you are about to say any of the few i am thinking i can refute everyone of them, so please think before you write.

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin's - Firstly; Lenin's Jewish ancestry through his maternal grandfather who converted to Christianity. So first of all, it is he was not Jewish since to be Jewish it must go from woman to woman down the maternal line and since his grandfather married a none Jewish woman then Lenin's mother was not Jewish which made him not Jewish. Secondly; You do realize you can even use that as an argument since he was raised Russian Orthodox, to which he was not raised a Jew, and nether was his mother who was raised as a Christian. So even if he was a Jew, which he clearly is not he was raised a Christian by Christian parents who were both raised as Christians by their parents. And truly; even if he was a Jew who  knew he was a Jew and left on his own he would be a self hating Jew since he outlawed Judaism just as he did ever other religion, and many Jews were killed for keeping to their religion. Try again.

"It was generalizations like these against the Jews that sparked the Holocaust." There is one thing that I would ask you not to do and that would be bring up the Holocaust again. Every time you do you spit on the memory of the ones who died as well as the ones who survived. After all it was people like you who brought it upon, and who were the first to be taken and killed.
You as are many others seem to be under the impression that it is the religious Jews fault that the Holocaust happened, but if you are then you are gravely mistaken. Hitler - imach shmo - couldn't stand Jews who married in to the Aryan race. He took them first, killed them first and later moved on. And this was only after trying to though them out of Germany sending them to other countries, just for them all to be sent back to Germany by other countries which gave him the green light to wipe us out. But again he probably wouldn't have even started it if it was not for the Jew like yourself, who had left Judaism, and those who intermarried. So again I am asking that you do not bring it up, since you have nothing to say to it and only seem to disgrace the memory of those who lived those it or died in it.

"Please refrain from insulting me"
- Alright i will attempt to keep from insulting you if you would like to have an actual conversation or debate rather then what you are doing now. If not this is most likely that i will not reply again to you since though i am frequently criticized on how i spend my time and  who i "waist" it on, even i have limits.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 12:41:16 PM by Israeli Mouse »
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 12:42:44 AM »
There are two groups of people that rarely self-reflect. Jews...

I saw this and I thought to myself... what other people in history have ever taught the record of their own mistakes (found in the Torah) with such grace and humility - even though it was used against them (sometimes with deadly consequences)?

We rarely self reflect? You have to be kidding me. This is another complete lie.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 01:08:25 AM »
A GREAT point! I completely forgot about that. My father says that that is enough prof to relies that the Torah is by G-d and not by man, since man would never record his own mistakes.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 06:35:44 PM »
The First chief and organiser of Soviet secret police Che-Ka was a Polish nobleman called Dierzynski; who turned to Comunism in school; but nethertheless the Polish nobility and patriots were hunted in Soviet Union like foxes; despite jewish comunists in NKVD I saw picture of zionist Jews rotting in soviet Gulags; self hating bolshevik leftist Jews and were evil; but the self hating gentiles were 95% of Comunists. It pains me to see such misguided Jew. In my perspective the self hating jews come from abandoment of true G-d's light of Torah and Jewish comunity to humnanism and other man made ideologies and fraternieties; The false enlightment they seek  cause them to fall into absolute darkness; and as Israeli mouse noted the German Jews were hated by nazis becouse they were most asymilated in Europe; not other way around. It's delusion to think that Gentiles will hate you less when you'll try to be less jewish and live as one of them.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 11:26:16 AM »
Self hating Jews are mental cases there are so many Jewish nazis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 10:02:08 AM »
Self-hating Jews usually end up advocating the stupidest political policies.  Leon Trotsky comes to mind.  "Judaism" and "Equality" are incompatible doctrines, and self-hating Jews are usually people who advocate open borders and liberalism too.

In fact, self-hating Jews give self-respecting Jews a bad name, and if there weren't so many Jewish liberals, I doubt there'd be as much historical antisemitism on the right-wing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 10:25:48 AM by EagleEye »