2 (6.9%)
Don't know
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Japs  (Read 15069 times)

newman

Re: Japs
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 04:32:05 AM »
The germans will never change, they are inbred with hatred, as are the croats. Croatia is a disgusting infestation of a country and croats are beasts that should all be killed.
Germans are mostly pro-Israel today, in fact I doubt they have ever been anti-Semite. During WWII most Germans didn't even know about the Holocaust. While Poles did know and, even though they were meant for anihilation together with the Jews, they supported the Nazis, ymach shemam

Raul,

I'd pull that post unless you wanna get flamed.

The germans today are as big a bunch of nazis as ever. They always vote against Israel & support the arabs who want to murder the Jews.

And they knew full well about the holocaust. How could all those Jews disappear from the cities & towns of germany without them knowing?

They voted shitler in knowing he had an anti-semitic platform.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 04:42:44 AM »
Well, my mother was a Goyah and Catholic, she didn't even know who the Jews were ( until I intended to convert to Judaism), but she had strictly forbidden to sing German songs at home while she lived, and of course she forbade to pronounce the name "Hitler" even when studying history so I had to use "the bad man", or something like that, when reading my history homeworks for school aloud.
But now I have read many surveys which show that the higher percentage of favorable opinions about Israel is in Germany, and lowest in France and nordic countries

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 05:31:49 AM »
No European countries have a favourable opinion of Israel. The only countries where there is favourable opinion of Israel is the USA and the Federated States of Micronesia. Europe as a whole has always been a G-dless and disgusting continent of Jew hatred.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 06:47:56 AM »
The germans will never change, they are inbred with hatred, as are the croats. Croatia is a disgusting infestation of a country and croats are beasts that should all be killed.
Germans are mostly pro-Israel today, in fact I doubt they have ever been anti-Semite. During WWII most Germans didn't even know about the Holocaust. While Poles did know and, even though they were meant for anihilation together with the Jews, they supported the Nazis, ymach shemam

Poland is pro Israeli; and don't say such silly things; Gemans knew that something was hapenning with deported Jews in east; there were relations of soldiers on leaves, rumors etc.. thay choosed not to see. And no Pole supported German nazim ocupant during war There were no Quislinqs there; there were people who denounce the jews for money but they were judged for treason and executed by resistance; Despite that Poland was only country in which any help towards Jews was punished by death; they're 6000 trees planted rightues along the nations in Yad vashem the biggest number along all nations. If Polish suported nazis why Poland was invaded in first place? What Argentine did against Hitler and Holocaust during WW2 besides supling him with grain?   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 07:17:07 PM »
Well, I have seen the Schindler's List film and read the book as well. There is a paragraph saying that many Polish Jews, who ignored the future Holocaust, were willing to be taken to a Ghetto out of the great fear they felt of Poles. Besides that, I don't know the whole history of the Holocaust in detail.
Anyway, I use to avoid buying anything made in France (except madicines) b/c of the great anti- Semitism of the French Govt. On the other side I have no problem with German products. As I said, my mother who lived in the time of WWII rejected anything related to Germany ( even though she was a Gentile and born in Agentna).
I think it is a matter of feelings and the experiences people have lived. It does not neccessrily reflect the real situation. Of course it is fully understandable that Jews or other Peoples who suffered Nazism will have bad feelings about Germany.
Regarding Argentina, I agree with you. My country did little to stop the Genocide, and the worst of all is not what they did or didn't in the past, but what they do today. Argentina has its embassy outside Jerusalem and many Argentinians are pro-Palis.
Regarding the term JAP I found it to be offensive and derogatory. If it means a "Sexually liberal Jewess...".... why not trying to rech these women and help them to return to Torah, rather than creating a word to refer to them?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
I agree with Newman and New Yorker. The J.A.P. acronym is totally accurate.  It has nothing to do with anti-semitism.  I know, because I grew up with these girls, who could make rattlesnakes look cuddly by comparison.  And I'm dead serious. 

newman

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 07:40:26 PM »
I agree with Newman and New Yorker. The J.A.P. acronym is totally accurate.  It has nothing to do with anti-semitism.  I know, because I grew up with these girls, who could make rattlesnakes look cuddly by comparison.  And I'm dead serious. 

I thought you were one until you said you were sephardic...or was it persian? ;D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 07:46:26 PM »
Newman, you really thought I was a J.A.P????  Whatever gave you that impression?

And yes, my parents are Iranian Jews. 

newman

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 07:47:44 PM »
Newman, you really thought I was a J.A.P????  Whatever gave you that impression?

And yes, my parents are Iranian Jews. 

I just assumed because you lived in Manhattan. Silly of me, I know. :-[