Author Topic: Hillary Clinton poses with racist and anti-Semite  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Hillary Clinton poses with racist and anti-Semite
« on: August 05, 2007, 02:23:31 AM »
http://www.nationalactionnetwork.net/html/press_releases.html

I used Corel PhotoPaint to expand this image, and I added the caption, "Hillary Clinton with racist and anti-Semite."

We must spread the word that Hillary Clinton posed with, and endorsed, the individual who helped provoke two incidents of fatal racist and anti-Semitic violence (Crown Heights and Freddy's Fashion Mart) and the Tawana Brawley hoax. Same for Obama.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 02:26:13 AM by jeffguy »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Hillary Clinton poses with racist and anti-Semite
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 02:27:10 AM »
She is an evil traitor. G-d help us in this next election.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 02:33:10 AM »
She is an evil traitor. G-d help us in this next election.

G-d helps those who help themselves.  :) We can help by circulating this information, with descriptions of Sharpton's actions and hate speech, as widely as possible. By the time we finish, Clinton (and Obama) may as well have posed with someone in a sheet and a hood--which are what Sharpton would be wearing if he was a Caucasian.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 04:34:15 AM »
You are 100% correct, Winged Hussar 1683.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 01:51:10 PM »
http://www.nationalactionnetwork.net/html/press_releases.html

I used Corel PhotoPaint to expand this image, and I added the caption, "Hillary Clinton with racist and anti-Semite."

We must spread the word that Hillary Clinton posed with, and endorsed, the individual who helped provoke two incidents of fatal racist and anti-Semitic violence (Crown Heights and Freddy's Fashion Mart) and the Tawana Brawley hoax. Same for Obama.

She's actually the worst presidential candidate. But she's not a racist or anti-semite. But she as a president wouldn't be good for the relation between the US and Israel.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »
She is definitely an antisemitic idiot. Who was it she called a f-ing Jew? Does anyone remember that? I bet I can find it.

Per Ask JTF, Chaim has asked that we ban German Christ so he is not longer a member on the forum.

He said some very wrong things about the Holocaust that Jimmy responded to already and he defends nazism.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 02:48:36 AM »
She is definitely an antisemitic idiot. Who was it she called a f-ing Jew? Does anyone remember that? I bet I can find it.

http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=2000/7/17/214214

Note that she gets a whitewash from the ADL

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 06:20:58 AM »

Per Ask JTF, Chaim has asked that we ban German Christ so he is not longer a member on the forum.

He said some very wrong things about the Holocaust that Jimmy responded to already and he defends nazism.
I don't recall exactly but I think it was Dick Morris that said that she was very antisemitic. Its said that when she became enraged at Bill Clinton she would often call him  a Jew Bas---rd. I don't get that one but this is what we are dealing with here. Dick Morris is terrified of her becoming president. At one point he was going on talk shows saying that if she gained office he was convinced he would be a dead man. I guess he remembers Vincent Foster the Clinton guy found dead in the park with no scuff marks on the bottoms of his shoes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 08:36:39 PM »

I have audio of sharpton saying "Jewing numbers up and down", evidently hitlary clintoon, has no problem hugging this dreck.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVJ14uL22R4
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 03:53:45 AM »
If one wants to talk about "devils", those two fit the bill quite nicely. What evil. What pure evil.