Author Topic: Donald Trump: Gay Community Is Going ‘Big League’ For Me  (Read 609 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Donald Trump: Gay Community Is Going ‘Big League’ For Me
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »
Thankfully,  Pastor Manning no longer supports Donald Trump because of the latter's Pro Homosexual comments.   This is a very significant development,  even though it might not be reflected in terms of numbers when it comes to votes. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 12:28:20 PM »
Good

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 04:07:38 AM »
Trump fully exposed.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 04:14:16 PM »
See....Because the gays think he will protect them.   All these shootings of certain groups are supposed to push people to vote for a particular candidate.....once again people are sorely deceived.