Author Topic: Are we really against Abortion when it comes to aborting black fetuses?  (Read 11366 times)

Erica

Re: Are we really against Abortion when it comes to aborting black fetuses?
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 02:58:37 AM »
That's funny!  ;D
Although making fun of someone's drunken state (as well as that horrid costume she's wearing), is funny... saying that black babies should be arrested just for being black is stupid. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I was thinking about stooping to your level and posting pictures of Jewish stereotypes, but when I checked them out, it really made me sad. I'd feel bad about posting images of Jews that weren't true, let alone insensitive and hurtful. So I have nothing. Keep bashing blacks for eating fried chicken, post a few pictures of watermelons if you'd like. All of this stupidity about what makes a black person evil (food wise) is just crazy.

You're right, newman saying that black babies should be arrested for being black is very stupid.  They should be aborted before to prevent that.
Yet your parents allowed you to live...

But I'm not black, what's your point?

When an unmarried welfare queen who doesn't know how to take care of her children gives birth to her 6th child, there's a substantially large percentage that that baby will become a criminal or otherwise unproductive member of society.  That's a lot different than a married couple who gives birth to a child fully intending on raising him to the best of their ability and with the means to do so.  Surely you can see the difference.
My point is that you turned out to be just as evil as those evil blacks without having to rob, kill or rape anyone. Hating an entire race of newborn babies who don't know from violence. All newborns know is that they're hungry and that they need someone to hold onto. There are plenty of unmarried couples with children who are doing just fine and are NOT collecting welfare or robbing and killing anyone. You and newman both have a one-sided way of thinking. No wonder things aren't going your way. Hateful people never prosper.

I turned out to be as evil as blacks who rob, rape or kill people?  WOW.  I don't hate an entire race of newborn babies.  I would like for a mother who is unable to take proper care of her child to get an abortion, whether she be white, black, or whatever else.   It just happens that blacks give birth 70% out of wedlock and they tend not to raise their children in the best way and many of their children end up becoming criminals or unproductive members of society, that's why I support that if that is the case they get abortions in order for the good of society.  If you are white and are going to raise your child with a substantially large percentage that he will be a criminal or otherwise undesirable person I would urge for abortion in that situation too.  Let's be honest, the way blacks have and raise their children puts them at a far greater risk for becoming like this than any other segment of the population, hence my support for more abortions for black people.  Makes sense right?  I have no problem with blacks having babies if it is done within the institution of marriage and the parents intend on raising the child to the best of their ability.  In fact I applaud that and wish that all children were fortunate enough to be born into that situation.  The problem is that most black babies are not.  Think of the misery that these children will go through because of their negligent "parents".  It's about child welfare as well.

But you weren't saying what I bolded, earlier. You were singing the same song newman was/ is singing. By wishing that black mothers would abort their children to prevent crimes from happening down the line would mean that you dont' want anyone to improve or be better than the negative blacks before them.

newman

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 03:48:02 AM »

When an unmarried welfare queen who doesn't know how to take care of her children gives birth to her 6th child, there's a substantially large percentage that that baby will become a criminal or otherwise unproductive member of society.  That's a lot different than a married couple who gives birth to a child fully intending on raising him to the best of their ability and with the means to do so.  Surely you can see the difference.
My point is that you turned out to be just as evil as those evil blacks without having to rob, kill or rape anyone.

Typical Erica/ liberal moral equivelence.

She now equates people who object to the tide of black crime (and offer a cure) to rapists and murderers!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2007, 04:13:15 AM »

My point is that you turned out to be just as evil as those evil blacks without having to rob, kill or rape anyone.

She now equates people who object to the tide of black crime (and offer a cure) to rapists and murderers!

In Erica's world the people who seek to better society by preventing harmful behavior are just as evil as rapists and murderers.  What a great place that would be to live in!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2007, 04:21:33 AM »

If you want to go back in time and be separate, good luck with that, man. Separate yourself from all of the positive people. Oh, wait...YOU ARE separated from positive people.

You've equated the birth of newborn black babies to rapists and murderers. Or did you forget. Anyone who is against furthering the positive in black children needs to get a clue. YOu don't tell a black child, nor a black newborn that they won't be anything of worth... that's how they become criminals.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2007, 04:34:00 AM »
You've equated the birth of newborn black babies to rapists and murderers. 

Well they have to start somewhere.

Anyone who is against furthering the positive in black children needs to get a clue.

If more women who wouldn't be able to properly care and raise children had abortions, this WOULD further the positive in the black children who wouldn't have to experience the negative influence of criminal or socially undesirable children.  Black children IN GENERAL would be better off for it.  Look at the big picture. 

YOu don't tell a black child, nor a black newborn that they won't be anything of worth... that's how they become criminals.

No it's not.  They become criminals by being raised in environments that are conducive to creating criminals.  Criminologists consider the following (and more) to be the main factors in environments that create criminals:

Poverty
Emotional/Physical Abuse
Fatherlessness
Being raised in a society with a high amount of criminals
Having a criminal parent
Witnessing violence of a family member

Aborting children who would be more likely to be raised in an environment with many of these factors is an effective way to prevent criminals from ever being born and would prevent the harm done to victims and society at large.

It would also benefit the rest of the black population by lowering factor #4.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2007, 04:53:02 AM »
You've equated the birth of newborn black babies to rapists and murderers. 

Well they have to start somewhere.

They HAVE to start off as BABIES, first! Then they have to be molded into failures OR successful people. You and your half-empty cup.

Anyone who is against furthering the positive in black children needs to get a clue.

If more women who wouldn't be able to properly care and raise children had abortions, this WOULD further the positive in the black children who wouldn't have to experience the negative influence of criminal or socially undesirable children.  Black children IN GENERAL would be better off for it.  Look at the big picture. 

I see the big picture...and it dosen't include you or anyone else who THINKS like you, being part of the solution.

YOu don't tell a black child, nor a black newborn that they won't be anything of worth... that's how they become criminals.

No it's not.  They become criminals by being raised in environments that are conducive to creating criminals.  Criminologists consider the following (and more) to be the main factors in environments that create criminals:

Poverty
Emotional/Physical Abuse
Fatherlessness
Being raised in a society with a high amount of criminals
Having a criminal parent
Witnessing violence of a family member

Aborting children who would be more likely to be raised in an environment with many of these factors is an effective way to prevent criminals from ever being born and would prevent the harm done to victims and society at large.

It would also benefit the rest of the black population by lowering factor #4.

So you mean to tell me that what adults , like you're supposed to be, say to children as they grow up have no baring on what kind of child/ adult they'll turn out to be? You're delusional if you think that. That's not the situation for EVERY poor black family. Most blacks are evil according to statistics...true..but I'm rooting for the underdog here, those who AREN'T evil. I'll tell you why. The black race may be full of laziness on one side but there are parents living in dire situations who would do anything for their children to grow up without being selfish, and stupid. The same parents are on welfare, and living with their children, in public housing. Where you live dosen't make you who you are...its the quality of life; the emotional support... the encouragement, the tough love, and the teaching of respect that makes a person who they are. Are you telling me that if you grew up in meager circumstances that you'd be a killer, a rapist or a robber?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:10:07 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2007, 05:08:21 AM »
. Are you telling me that if you grew up in meager circumstances that you'd be a killer, a rapist or a robber? [/b]

Actually, Jews HAVE grown up in poverty a lot of the time and 99.9% turn out to be perfect law-abiding citizens. The reason is that Jewish culture is superior to any other.
Same goes for most chinese & whites, too.

Black culture on the other hand is the most inferior culture in the world alongside islam. theie offspring are almost guaranteed to be criminal if raised in any environment that is less than affluent.

Statistics back this up.

Erica

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2007, 05:12:30 AM »
. Are you telling me that if you grew up in meager circumstances that you'd be a killer, a rapist or a robber? [/b]

Actually, Jews HAVE grown up in poverty a lot of the time and 99.9% turn out to be perfect law-abiding citizens. The reason is that Jewish culture is superior to any other.

Black culture on the other hand is the most inferior culture in the world alongside islam. theie offspring are almost guaranteed to be criminal if raised in any environment that is less than affluent.

Statistics back this up.
Damn you, newman, I KNOW THAT MOST BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIMES! You keep repeating that as if I haven't been saying it all along! WHat I'm saying is that statistics does NOT say that you can't teach a child to respect themselves and people around them. Statistics don't say that you cannot instill values and morals in a child even  while living in poverty. I'm saying that you aren't giving the black people who AREN'T doing anything wrong. The statistics say MOST blacks commit more crimes...not ALL including the babies! What about those who aren't doing evil in the black community? DOn't they get a fair shake, or would you just like the entire race to go up in smoke, to make your life a little better?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:14:12 AM by Erica »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2007, 05:14:06 AM »

So you mean to tell me that what adults , like you're supposed to be, say to children as they grow up have no baring on what kind of child/ adult they'll turn out to be?

What you've stated is a decent version of a fundamental belief of most mainstream criminologists of today, not conservative criminologists, LIBERAL (mainstream) criminologists.  Conservative criminologists would agree with you that everyone is free-willed, self-determined, capable of making rational choices, and is disconnected from his environment and able to overcome it.  This view is outdated in the scholarly world and is seen as a relic of the old style of thinking about crime.  Of course I don't think that anyone has NO bearing on what kind of person they're going to be, but the statistics strongly indicate that a person who grows up in an environment conducive to crime has a MUCH higher chance of being involved in criminal or anti-social behavior than a person not in that environment. 

I'm telling you that this IS what adults say.  I'm not making this stuff up.  Go pick up a book on criminology or the psychology of crime and read it for yourself.  Most criminologists would tell you that it's racially insensitive to presume that everyone is able to control what type of person they're going to become, and they would say that someone's environment should be used as a mitigating factor in determining people's culpability for crime. 

People are products of their environment, let's face it.  To say otherwise would fly in the face of all modern research on criminology and the psychology of crime, as well as our understanding of human nature. 

I've been taught this perspective from a liberal psychology of law professor who has devoted his life to reforming the criminal justice system.  I've also been taught this perspective from my black criminal law professor. 

Once again, of course this isn't to say that people have NO control over their actions and what they do.  Some people live in these environments and never commit crime and there are people who have not been in these environments who do commit crime, but the criminally conducive environment is the single best way we have to determine whether someone will commit a crime.  This has been demonstrated and held up by experts in the field of criminology time and time again.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2007, 05:17:44 AM »

Statistics don't say that you cannot instill values and morals in a child even  while living in poverty. I'm saying that you aren't giving the black people who AREN'T doing anything wrong. The statistics say MOST blacks commit more crimes...not ALL including the babies!
[/quote]

I hate to break it to you, but these babies will grow up to be adults capable of committing crimes in the future. 

newman

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2007, 05:18:36 AM »

Statistics back this up.
Damn you, newman, I KNOW THAT! You keep repeating that as if I haven't been saying it all along! I'm saying that you aren't giving the black people who AREN'T doing anything wrong. The statistics say MOST blacks commit more crimes...not ALL including the babies! What about those who aren't doing evil in the black community? DOn't they get a fair shake, or would you just like the entire race to go up in smoke, to make your life a little better?

Not all poultry have the bird flue, but you know what happens to ALL the fowl when there's a bird flue outbreak. But NOBODY is talking extermination, so don't INVENT an issue to sidetrack the debate.

We're just saying that abortion should be more available to those who are at greater than 50% risk of raising a criminal.........which is ALL but the top 10% of black society.

Erica

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2007, 05:19:35 AM »

So you mean to tell me that what adults , like you're supposed to be, say to children as they grow up have no baring on what kind of child/ adult they'll turn out to be?

What you've stated is a decent version of a fundamental belief of most mainstream criminologists of today, not conservative criminologists, LIBERAL (mainstream) criminologists.  Conservative criminologists would agree with you that everyone is free-willed, self-determined, capable of making rational choices, and is disconnected from his environment and able to overcome it.  This view is outdated in the scholarly world and is seen as a relic of the old style of thinking about crime.  Of course I don't think that anyone has NO bearing on what kind of person they're going to be, but the statistics strongly indicate that a person who grows up in an environment conducive to crime has a MUCH higher chance of being involved in criminal or anti-social behavior than a person not in that environment. 

I'm telling you that this IS what adults say.  I'm not making this stuff up.  Go pick up a book on criminology or the psychology of crime and read it for yourself.  Most criminologists would tell you that it's racially insensitive to presume that everyone is able to control what type of person they're going to become, and they would say that someone's environment should be used as a mitigating factor in determining people's culpability for crime. 

People are products of their environment, let's face it.  To say otherwise would fly in the face of all modern research on criminology and the psychology of crime, as well as our understanding of human nature. 

I've been taught this perspective from a liberal psychology of law professor who has devoted his life to reforming the criminal justice system.  I've also been taught this perspective from my black criminal law professor. 

Once again, of course this isn't to say that people have NO control over their actions and what they do.  Some people live in these environments and never commit crime and there are people who have not been in these environments who do commit crime, but the criminally conducive environment is the single best way we have to determine whether someone will commit a crime.  This has been demonstrated and held up by experts in the field of criminology time and time again.
This isn't about criminology, Yacov, this is about the chance of black babies being born unaffected and having the chance to be born and taught right from wrong and learning from it. Criminologists aren't psychologists. Criminologists study statistics based on criminal behavior..and there is NO proof that if a child is born into poverty that they'll be failures in life. That a homeless child dosen't have a chance to make it in the world because they're homeless. YOU are dealing those cards to them. Every supposed adult kicking black kids down when they need someone to lend them a hand and show them the way to greatness.

You can't predict when or why a person has committed a crime until they've done it. Give 2 minute old newborns a fighting chance. Unless you expect them to pick pocket the nurses and car jack doctors right after they're born. ::)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2007, 05:21:13 AM »

Statistics back this up.

Yes this is true.  Jews have grown up in poverty, but poverty is only one of the factors of a criminally conducive environment.  Jews have strong family values, sense of morality and ethics, strong work ethic, low rates of fatherlessness, high rates of education and the desire to learn, VERY low rates of violence and emotional or physical abuse.  You're right, it's very the case with Chinese, Japanese and Koreans as well as whites.   

Erica

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2007, 05:26:30 AM »

Statistics back this up.
Damn you, newman, I KNOW THAT! You keep repeating that as if I haven't been saying it all along! I'm saying that you aren't giving the black people who AREN'T doing anything wrong. The statistics say MOST blacks commit more crimes...not ALL including the babies! What about those who aren't doing evil in the black community? DOn't they get a fair shake, or would you just like the entire race to go up in smoke, to make your life a little better?

Not all poultry have the bird flue, but you know what happens to ALL the fowl when there's a bird flue outbreak. But NOBODY is talking extermination, so don't INVENT an issue to sidetrack the debate.

We're just saying that abortion should be more available to those who are at greater than 50% risk of raising a criminal.........which is ALL but the top 10% of black society.

Don't compare black children to birds please. YOu are not making sense, man. None at all. By the statistics, I should have been a crack head on the street selling my body because of all of the things I went through. But because someone told me I could conquer the world one day (meaning that I could do anything and be anything I wanted in life) I'm who I am today. I am the daughter of a teen mom, we lived in the projects, we barely had enough food to survive but we made it through...I was physically abused, molested and raped and I have girls of my own who are turning out to be the most beautifully raised young women I've ever met because we love them enough to give them the tools to survive. My husband had an even worse fate than I did and he's turned out to be a great example of what a man should be...he's setting one hell of an example by finishing his education with his 3rd degree and making something of his life...So don't give me that crap about black children being 50% at risk of becomming criminals. Yes, there are a hell of a lot more people who have been in similar situations that I could bring up but guess what, it would be fruitless because you'd think badly about them also.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2007, 05:28:29 AM »

This isn't about criminology, Yacov, Criminologists aren't psychologists.
[/quote]

This isn't about criminology?  What?   ???  This has EVERYTHING to do with criminology.  There are many criminologists who ARE psychologists, the fields are so closely related, criminology is an extension of psychology.  The psychology of crime is a HUGE area of study.  You really have no idea what you're even talking about.  Here's a definition of criminology.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminology

I think you need to read that, because apparently you don't know what criminology is.

Criminologists study statistics based on criminal behavior..and there is NO proof that if a child is born into poverty that they'll be failures in life.
[/quote]

You're wrong, criminologists don't just study statistics.  What you're talking about is more of a criminal statistician.  You're also wrong that there is no evidence that people born into poverty have a much statistically higher chance of being failures in life.  There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence concerning this.

"You can't predict when or why a person has committed a crime until they've done it. Give 2 minute old newborns a fighting chance. Unless you expect them to pick pocket the nurses and car jack doctors right after they're born. Roll Eyes"

Of course you can never predict which person is going to commit a crime, but you CAN predict which person will have a statistically higher chance of committing a crime. 

I'm not even going to respond to the baby pick-pocketing comment except to say that that's one of the dumbest things I've heard you say.

newman

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2007, 05:29:27 AM »
In the 1960s, the Chinese community in California had the lowest income and the highest poverty rates in the state. Yet less than 5 persons of chinese decent were EVER conicted of crimes on a yearly basis.

Erica

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2007, 05:31:45 AM »

This isn't about criminology, Yacov, Criminologists aren't psychologists.

This isn't about criminology?  What?   ???  This has EVERYTHING to do with criminology.  There are many criminologists who ARE psychologists, the fields are so closely related, criminology is an extension of psychology.  The psychology of crime is a HUGE area of study.  You really have no idea what you're even talking about.  Here's a definition of criminology.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminology

I think you need to read that, because apparently you don't know what criminology is.

Criminologists study statistics based on criminal behavior..and there is NO proof that if a child is born into poverty that they'll be failures in life.
[/quote]

You're wrong, criminologists don't just study statistics.  What you're talking about is more of a criminal statistician.  You're also wrong that there is no evidence that people born into poverty have a much statistically higher chance of being failures in life.  There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence concerning this.

"You can't predict when or why a person has committed a crime until they've done it. Give 2 minute old newborns a fighting chance. Unless you expect them to pick pocket the nurses and car jack doctors right after they're born. Roll Eyes"

Of course you can never predict which person is going to commit a crime, but you CAN predict which person will have a statistically higher chance of committing a crime. 

I'm not even going to respond to the baby pick-pocketing comment except to say that that's one of the dumbest things I've heard you say.

[/quote]Edit: You just said SOME criminologists are psychologists...that dosen't mean that they ALL are psychologists. WHat I'm saying is that psychologists say that children react to positivity. If I took one child out of the ghetto today, lets say around 10 years old, I could help her/ him out (if they had problems) by arranging councelling, spending time with them, and encouraging them, and BOOST their chances of never being a criminal. I choose not to look at the glass as half empty, even if I'm dealing with 50/50 odds.

Yacov, you're basically saying that a child, if born to poor parents will be a criminal...what's so different about me assuming you'd think a baby would pick pocket? The point IS that its dumb, your assumption as well as my comment.

I'm banking on encouraging children that they can do anything in life that will prolong it and make them prosperous. Take the encouragement away and you have people like you and newman talking down to little black kids saying that they'll be just like their 'jailbird dad' or 'crackhead mom'.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:39:08 AM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2007, 05:34:23 AM »
In the 1960s, the Chinese community in California had the lowest income and the highest poverty rates in the state. Yet less than 5 persons of chinese decent were EVER conicted of crimes on a yearly basis.
Great, newman. Thanks for searching for that information. More information never hurt anyone. However you still don't have the right to say that black children should be aborted to make the crime rate lower. That's just stupid. You are that negative person always whispering to someone "You can't Do it because you're not worthy". You are quick to point out statistics, but won't even give the remaining children of GOOD black people a chance to live.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2007, 05:35:53 AM »
"Yacov, you're basically saying that a child, if born to poor parents will be a criminal...what's so different about me assuming you'd think a baby would pick pocket? The point IS that its dumb, your assumption as well as my comment.

I'm banking on encouraging children that they can do anything in life that will prolong it and make them prosperous. Take the encouragement away and you have people like you and newman talking down to little black kids saying that they'll be just like their 'jailbird dad' or 'crackhead mom'."

Geez, you really don't understand what I'm saying.  I've said it so many times I don't even know if repeating it is worth anything.  First of all I clearly stated that poverty is ONE of the factors of a criminally conducive environment.  I listed the factors, you can look at them again if you would like.  I even said that Jews grew up in poverty but DIDN'T commit crime, so I have no earthly idea why you would thing that I would say that it is the only factor in crime when I CLEARLY stated the opposite.  I don't know if I want to bother posting to someone who doesn't read/understand my posts.

My point is NOT dumb.  It has the strongest empirical evidence out of any theory on criminality, and it is THE MOST WIDELY ACCEPTED THEORY ON CRIMINOLOGY THAT WE HAVE.  I'm going to side with the evidence and the people who devote their lives to studying the issue of crime rather than Erica, no offense. 

Erica

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2007, 05:41:31 AM »
"Yacov, you're basically saying that a child, if born to poor parents will be a criminal...what's so different about me assuming you'd think a baby would pick pocket? The point IS that its dumb, your assumption as well as my comment.

I'm banking on encouraging children that they can do anything in life that will prolong it and make them prosperous. Take the encouragement away and you have people like you and newman talking down to little black kids saying that they'll be just like their 'jailbird dad' or 'crackhead mom'."

Geez, you really don't understand what I'm saying.  I've said it so many times I don't even know if repeating it is worth anything.  First of all I clearly stated that poverty is ONE of the factors of a criminally conducive environment.  I listed the factors, you can look at them again if you would like.  I even said that Jews grew up in poverty but DIDN'T commit crime, so I have no earthly idea why you would thing that I would say that it is the only factor in crime when I CLEARLY stated the opposite.  I don't know if I want to bother posting to someone who doesn't read/understand my posts.

My point is NOT dumb.  It has the strongest empirical evidence out of any theory on criminality, and it is THE MOST WIDELY ACCEPTED THEORY ON CRIMINOLOGY THAT WE HAVE.  I'm going to side with the evidence and the people who devote their lives to studying the issue of crime rather than Erica, no offense. 

You didn't offend me, Ze'ev. Continue to be angry because I'm on the positive side and you're on the lose/lose side.

ANd to clarify...if you give the child encouragement and don't down them they WON'T go through all of the OTHER problems you listed. That's why I didn't mention them. Positive encouragement trumps crime all of the time when it comes to raising kids.

Do you have any by the way?

Also (EDIT) How could you and I agree about the majority of crimes being comitted by blacks, but then disagree when there are people who don't comitt crimes at all? Remember you and Newman said that all black babies need to aborted. Aren't you interested at all in finding ways to combat all of this unnecessary crap? Why do you frown on people who want to make a difference?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:00:30 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2007, 05:42:13 AM »
40% of black males have criminal records in the US. That's overall. If we eliminanated 2 parent families, high income families etc, I'm positive the rate would be well over 50% for single parent households and the poor of the black community.

Erica

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2007, 05:48:11 AM »
40% of black males have criminal records in the US. That's overall. If we eliminanated 2 parent families, high income families etc, I'm positive the rate would be well over 50% for single parent households and the poor of the black community.
AND? Its a shame that the only thing you're 'positive' about is the rate of single parents... We have established what you're saying over and over and over again. YOu are the negative person constantly saying "we need to let blacks have abortions to lower the crime rate" and you mentioned ALL of them because every baby born from a black family will fail and become criminals. That's what YOU said...then Yacov backed you up by saying "Well, they got to start somewhere". How is that at all a nice thing to say about children who have a chance of making something of themselves? You just posted a frickin picture of a cartoon baby in handcuffs...so I know you were talking about the entire race. Why would you tell me about the majority of blacks who commit crime and then wish all of the GOOD blacks would have abortions? Even those who live in poverty, have crime in their family and such?

I met a new neighbor of mine who is 36 years old and her mom is 51. Her mom was 15 when she had her and got married to her the neighbor's father. He abused her and she left; went into the military; became a high ranking officer; and has been at her plan B job for the past 15 years..never missing a beat. Women and men become single parents for many reasons man. Its NOT only because they weren't married to begin with but relationships don't always work out. I look up to my neighbor (because she has the same work ethic as her mom does) and she shows no signs giving up either just because she didn't grow up in the best of circumstances.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:52:01 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2007, 05:50:43 AM »
.....and you mentioned ALL of them because every baby born from a black family will fail and become criminals. That's what YOU said...

OMG, you ARE dumb.

How does 50% or there abouts equate to ALL?

Erica

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2007, 05:52:59 AM »
.....and you mentioned ALL of them because every baby born from a black family will fail and become criminals. That's what YOU said...

OMG, you ARE dumb.

How does 50% or there abouts equate to ALL?
Did that picture you posted say "Only 50% of black babies need to be arrested before they become criminals"... or aborted, for that matter? Let me know if I missed that.

Erica

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2007, 05:55:28 AM »
Chaim said abortions are permitted for blacks because the babies are rodfim since a great number of them will grow up to be criminals.

A black abortion is just crime prevention.
::) That is the most heartless post I've ever read from you...and you've said some stupid things newman. Just because black kids are born you are saying they're predisposed to violence?
Yes.

And laziness, dishonesty, immorallity and drug addiction.

Another quote by Newman:

A black abortion is just crime prevention.
You didn't specify a certain percentage at all... this ^^ is what you said.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:58:07 AM by Erica »