Author Topic: Muslim Headdresses are a GOOD thing.  (Read 15871 times)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: Muslim Headdresses are a GOOD thing.
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2007, 01:06:12 PM »
I have no objection to people expressing themselves however they wish to, but my words in themselves were censored, distorted, and changed.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2007, 04:45:42 PM »
I have no objection to people expressing themselves however they wish to, but my words in themselves were censored, distorted, and changed.

In what way, where?

There are some words that have been keyed to change in the way they are spelt but not so much the meanings.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2007, 06:55:52 PM »
Probably the word "P-alestinian" is censure.  Actually, changed to give factually correct meanings.  JTB it was I who requested the factually correct application used for that particular word, some would say it is "censorship", because the entire "Nationality" or "People" do not exist, never did exist and is predicated on a purely antisemitic lie.  You can blame that on me my friend... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.