Author Topic: Every Jew and Righetous Gentile Needs an AK  (Read 1211 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Every Jew and Righetous Gentile Needs an AK
« on: September 15, 2007, 10:50:26 AM »
http://www.scopevision.org/forum/index.php/topic,137.0.html
(This is my motification of the topic, "every white man needs an AK.")
Bushflation is affecting gun and ammo prices badly.  For now, there are still some semi affordable AKs out there (new ones).  WASR-10s are just fine.  The powers that be have put us in real danger of having a gun hating congress AND an openly anti gun president (bush is very anti second amendment but he has to hide it) just like we had in 1993. 

GET YOU AN AK NOW!  Even the expensive AKs will of course be banned by the next president, so getting an "Arsenal" brand AK is not a bad idea.  I'm not a giant fan of the AR-15, but if YOU like them and you have the $$$, you'd better hurry before the next round of federal bans start.

Every Jew and Righteous Gentile man needs a good "assault rifle" (I just prefer AKs because of price and durability).

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Re: Every Jew and Righetous Gentile Needs an AK
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 11:04:00 AM »
to big for urban fighting,i like m-4  or famas.having used the famas  alot i can say that it pretty good.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 02:46:16 PM »
They (congress) might be sneaky.

Instead of banning the military style semi-autos, they might first ban ammo imports (there goes your 7.62 X 39mm stuff) or ban mags over 5rds capacity. Thus making such weapons useless.

A better alternative for the years 2008-2012 might be a good bolt-action scout rifle and a 12g pump.

This is the 'Truck Gun' made by Sean's Tactical:

And you know the Classic Ithaca 37 made right in NY State.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 10:08:29 PM »
newman, are you/were you ever a gun owner and did you have to give up any of your guns during the buyback of weapons?