Author Topic: Nazis in Israel put in solitary confinement for protection from Jewish inmates  (Read 7245 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
 The Nazi movement today, ie: Størm Frønt, National Vanguard is looking for growth and new members all the time  They absolutely accept Christian Russians into their ranks, here in the United States.   

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Matter of fact: Search: Times on line:  You can read all about the Russian Nazis.  Do a little reseach, and you'll see I'm right.   

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
To my fellow JTF buddies :  Eagle eye and Christian white Nation: Nazis included many Europeans and Russians, including the elite  and largely white Russian SS Vorkommando Moskau, which organized the killings of jews and Slavs in Nazi occupied Eastern Europe and Russia.  Many members of the Vorkommando Moksau were resettled in New Jersey by the US government  This group, the VorKommando Moskau originally formed by the SS advanced into Easdtern Europe and recruited white Russians fleeing their homeland.  Allen Dulles and Bill Casey who was later Reagan's CIA director resettled most of Vorkommando Mosau's elite leadership in the New York - New Jersey area. 

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
To my fellow JTF buddies:  Eagle Eye and Christian White Nation:  I am not trying to argue as I see you as my friends, who are against the Nazis, and might even go to the streets with a JDL group to confront Nazis.  I am writing this to inform:  Many Nazis also included Eastern Europeans and Russians including the White Russian SS Vorkommando Moskau , which organized the killings of jews and Slavs in Nazi occupied Eastern Europe and Russia.  Please note:  Many members of the VorKommando Moskau were resettled in New Jersey by the US government by both Richard Nixon and J. Edgar Hoover. 

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Nazis in Israel put in solitary confinement for protection from Jewish inmat
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2007, 10:23:49 PM »
I'll see that you are wrong.

They are wannabe nazis.  I'm not denying that some Russians have deluded themselves into thinking they are of acceptable stock, and some others have gone with it, but its simply self-denial.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
In addition, John Loftus discovered how the White russians in the Vorkommando Moskau were heavily recriuted by the US government to fight the soviets and how all documentation of their Nazi past was well hidden from prying eyes.   There was a settlement of Russian Nazis in New Jersey.  As I said, you guys are friends, just giving a little information.  I'm tired of typing now.  Take it easy

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Nazis in Israel put in solitary confinement for protection from Jewish inmat
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 10:34:16 PM »
Now is a time where Jews have a relatively high amount of power, compared to world history.  Curse the traitors who don't take advantage of it and put the antisemitic scum to shame.  The Israeli leaders need to act like real Jews.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2007, 06:58:24 AM »
This entire episode is the best advertisement against intermarriage. These beasts have one Jewish parent or grandparent and not only have turned away from the religion of their forefathers but have become a despicable enemy. Their parents/grandparents who intermarried are nazis aswell.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 07:08:14 AM by AussieJTFer »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Don't count on that!  I read that Bill White the head of the ANSWP Nazi Party, his father was a concentration camp survivor, and that Bill White's real name is Bill Weiss.  His mother was Christian
He is Bill white is also a slumlord :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pretty rich
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Yes Way!  You're absolutely incorrect. Christian  Russians have joined the ranks of the Klan here in the USA. 

Respectively,

The Shadow

Some Christians they turned out to be. That is totally against the teachings of Christianity to be apart of something like that.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .