Author Topic: The Dumbing Down of Society.......  (Read 13714 times)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: The Dumbing Down of Society.......
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2007, 11:23:30 PM »
Very well said.  Also, I had not known that about Zev Jabotinsky, but it is nice to find that out about him.  :)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2007, 11:29:43 PM »
But one cannot be a moslem and a Noachide at the same time. 

One of the seven laws of Noah is to not murder, but in islam, murdering is considered the holiest act one can engage in. 

Another of the seven laws of Noah says to not worship any other G-d but G-d, yet the moslems worship allah, who is satan.

Still another of the seven laws of Noah says to not steal, yet the moslems are going around the world stealing people's land.

Still another of the seven laws of Noah forbid incest/adultery/homosexuality/bestiality, yet moslem men prefer to have sex with their camels rather than with women.

These are just some of the reasons why one cannot be a moslem and a Noachide at the same time.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2007, 12:00:10 AM »
Good post... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2007, 12:10:42 AM »
Finally somebody is happy with one of my posts!  ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2007, 05:13:39 PM »
But one cannot be a moslem and a Noachide at the same time. 

One of the seven laws of Noah is to not murder, but in islam, murdering is considered the holiest act one can engage in. 

Another of the seven laws of Noah says to not worship any other G-d but G-d, yet the moslems worship allah, who is satan.

Still another of the seven laws of Noah says to not steal, yet the moslems are going around the world stealing people's land.

Still another of the seven laws of Noah forbid incest/adultery/homosexuality/bestiality, yet moslem men prefer to have sex with their camels rather than with women.

These are just some of the reasons why one cannot be a moslem and a Noachide at the same time.

JTB that is not true!!
A lot of teachings from the Torah are the same in Islam for murder, all sexual immorality and stealing. You cannot by any measure disagree with that because its written as hard facts in the Quran that all these things are evil, pure evil. The muslims that do, carry out these things ARE evil and a large percentage do but I promise you that murder is not one of the holiest things a muslim can do and homosexuality is stated as an "abomination" in the Quran, just as it is in the Torah.
Ben-Alan, said that a verse I quoted from the Quran about the murder of one man being like murder of the whole of mankind, was plagiarised, even if it was the belief is still the same.
As for the Worshipping of Allah, they believe its God not satan JTB. My parents don't worship the devil.

I don't want to be so defensive about Islam but when you say things that are NOT true, and I know they're not but you can believe what you want, then i write these  things.

Does the term Liberal have some connection with being rather secular, in todays society? Because some people believe that religion itself is a restriction and controversial.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2007, 06:25:50 PM »
Whilst i respect you Sarah,I feel obliged to point a few inconsitancies with the mohamed,
1st.This is because the beliefs and values which the Koran expresses are inherently evil and hateful and spiteful. The Koran describes Allah as a capricious being who damns and blesses whoever he feels like, and intentionally deceives the majority of "unbelievers", stopping their ears, blinding their eyes, MOCKING THEM, and consigning them to eternal torture with no hope of reform, while the righteous slop like pigs at a trough in a paradise of rivers of wine, and unlimited sexual pleasures with supernatural Houri virgins.
2nd.Koran 9:29 Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the jiziya (poll tax) with the hand of humility.

So here Prophet Mohammed is instructing a true Muslim to fight people of other religions until the unbelievers debase themselves and pay tax for their existence. So the greatness of Islam is revealed only when followers of other religions are humiliated.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2007, 06:32:07 PM »
Whilst i respect you Sarah,I feel obliged to point a few inconsitancies with the mohamed,
1st.This is because the beliefs and values which the Koran expresses are inherently evil and hateful and spiteful. The Koran describes Allah as a capricious being who damns and blesses whoever he feels like, and intentionally deceives the majority of "unbelievers", stopping their ears, blinding their eyes, MOCKING THEM, and consigning them to eternal torture with no hope of reform, while the righteous slop like pigs at a trough in a paradise of rivers of wine, and unlimited sexual pleasures with supernatural Houri virgins.
2nd.Koran 9:29 Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the jiziya (poll tax) with the hand of humility.

So here Prophet Mohammed is instructing a true Muslim to fight people of other religions until the unbelievers debase themselves and pay tax for their existence. So the greatness of Islam is revealed only when followers of other religions are humiliated.

Yeah I know Decimo, thanks.