Author Topic: What happened to me  (Read 38394 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What happened to me
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2007, 06:12:19 PM »
How come every time I post something on this topic, someone post something on another topic to top my topic, which is more important than those bums in Flushing.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2007, 06:48:10 PM »
Martinez called what I and my fellow JTFers coming to my defense, stupid.  He still thinks that it's just me and no one else.  I would also like to know who has been threatening him and his family.  I do not want that to happen.  If you want to defend me, fine.  Just don't threaten him.  He banned me, yes.  But he is not the one who threatened me.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2007, 09:43:01 PM »
I want to know who threatened him and his family!  It's a wonder no one takes JTF seriously.  It's one thing to disagree and defend me, It's another to get personall and threaten someone just for banning me for telling the truth.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2007, 09:45:03 PM »
No wonder the other day he was giving me a dirty look.  He believes that I threatened him and his family.  WHO DID IT?!!  I want to know as soon as possible.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2007, 09:47:07 PM »
What's the deal here?  Threaten people!!  I hate threats. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
Do better next time than threaten someone.

kellymaureen

« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
Did he have proof someone threatened him or is he just saying they did?

If they did it wasnt me lol.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2007, 10:13:37 PM »
Wasn't me.

Who said he is telling the truth?

But yea, don't make threats against him people.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2007, 04:24:43 PM »
Joe are you sure this isn't making the situation worse? It won't affect your position in anything at all will it?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2007, 06:16:53 PM »
I don't think it will affect anything.  I am not running for the board.  I believe that someone threatened him.  I know it's not me.  I'm trying to find out if someone from this forum did because I told security of my co-op about this.  So, I am covered.  So far, Martinez hasn't come to me to discuss this.  He didn't mention me by name, but he insuated that it's me.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2007, 07:14:04 PM »
Well, Sarah, Yiseral, and Kelly I believe you guys when you say that you didn't threaten him or his family.  He didn't say if he had proof, he just said so.  I hope that no one here has threatened him or his family.  The man I have been accousing of saying to throw out all the jews, he's OK.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »
I want to know who threatened him and his family!  It's a wonder no one takes JTF seriously.  It's one thing to disagree and defend me, It's another to get personall and threaten someone just for banning me for telling the truth.
Who doesnt take JT seriously.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2007, 01:27:51 AM »
Well, Sarah, Yiseral, and Kelly I believe you guys when you say that you didn't threaten him or his family.  He didn't say if he had proof, he just said so.  I hope that no one here has threatened him or his family.  The man I have been accousing of saying to throw out all the jews, he's OK.

Tell him to go to the police. If he was threatened let him make a police report and maybe the police can track the guy down.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2007, 12:03:39 PM »
Maybe if he starts up with me.  On this past Friday, I recieved in the mail the ballot for my co-op's 2007 board election.  Bill "The Nazi" Kregler is running again.  In his statment for the election, he wants, "have management monitor and address the behavior of existing cooperators."  Meaning my statements against him that I have posted on the Big Six Towers forum.  When I have the time, I might attached what he wrote on this topic.  Please keep supporting me and keep posting on Martinez' blog.  Thank you all for your support.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »
Today I talked to Israel Martinez.  We setteled our differences and he understands my situation and knows most of the story of the man I have been writing about.  He believes, as do I that Bill Kregler has been threatening him and me on the Big Six Towers forum.  Israel has accoused him on Tuesday night in an open meeting between the board of directors and all the residents of the co-op.  Kregler went into a rage and they had a very heated argument.  I was not there, but Israel told me what happened.  Israel filed a police complaint against him and offered to give me what Kregler posted on the forum.  Israel told me that the person making the threats, wanted to put me in an oven and kill me like the Nazis did during the holocost. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »
Please keep posting on the Big Six forum.  Tell Bill Kregler what you think.

kellymaureen

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2007, 05:40:01 PM »
Wow do you guys not have some sort of bylaw or rule about one resident making threats against another, that should be grounds for removal, especially serious threats like hes making AND he has even been kind enough to record his thoughts in writing as proof.

Are you sure its safe to stay there, is this guy some loud mouth who would run crying like a little girl if faced with real conflict or is he some unstable nutter who just may act out physically?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2007, 05:40:24 PM »
Go JTF!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2007, 05:42:21 PM »
He's no question a nut.  He does not want the truth about him from getting out.  I know from experience.  GO BOSTON RED SOX!!!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2007, 06:18:17 PM »
He is also dangerous. He carries a gun and with his temper I can see him using it.

Good thing is cops won't like him cause he works for the FD.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2007, 06:22:56 PM »
He hasn't used it yet because I'm still here!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
I hope that this post gets alot of views.  It's a very personal topic for me.

kellymaureen

« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2007, 06:29:41 PM »
He hasn't used it yet because I'm still here!!

Are you sure youre safe there?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2007, 06:34:13 PM »
Thank you for your concearn Kelly.  I am very safe here.  Security and the police know of the threats already.  Hopefully, nothing will happen.  I will let you know if anything does.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »
Go JTF