Author Topic: jtf forum working on the Sabbath?  (Read 32955 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: jtf forum working on the Sabbath?
« Reply #250 on: September 19, 2007, 02:58:21 PM »
Quote from: JewishTeddyBear link=topic=8786.msg87879#msg87879 date=
hiWarp is just an idiot, period.  and that hardly surprises me that he is a JESUS freak, since JESUS is for people with low IQ's anyway.

:'( :'( :'( aww, you made me feel bad now.  I want my teddy bear.
And I want my captain kangaroo, even though I don't know what is it . :'(
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #251 on: September 19, 2007, 03:02:57 PM »
JTB is banned or he run out of jokes ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #252 on: September 19, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »
dexter is banned for having no respect for his elders.  dexter is completely worthless as a human being, a waste of DNA and airspace

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #253 on: September 19, 2007, 03:05:25 PM »
LOL, you are talking like an old lady that haven't have children in her life .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2007, 03:08:48 PM »
dexter is a little child who dreams of being a childless old lady

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2007, 03:35:07 PM »
dexter is a little child who dreams of being a childless old lady

You're like a little kid, actually you're worse, like a baby. Even babies make more sense.

newman

« Reply #256 on: September 19, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »
JTB was a little odd in the past, but these last outbursts aren't like him. He's had an attack of some kind. :o

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2007, 05:16:02 PM »
JTB was a little odd in the past, but these last outbursts aren't like him. He's had an attack of some kind. :o

I wouldn't doubt it.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2007, 05:26:30 PM »
No, I am not ranting, and no, I am not reformist.  I am representing true Orthodox Judaism of more than 3,300 years of tradition.  I have studied that tradition for more than four decades of my life from some of the most prominent Rabbis in the world.  It is those who zealously anticipate murdering all Jews for violating the Sabbath, that are desecrating G-d's name, and resemble islamofascists far more than any authentic Torah Jew.

You ARE A REFORMIST since what you said before is directly against the written Torah, the Talmud and against Orthodox Judaism.  I would normally be silent, but you are trying to convince others that what you say is Orthodox and this is a lie.   One who causes others to sin has no portion in the world to come.  Every single Orthodox Rabbi will tell you that the Jewish Court system did kill violators of the Sabbath, although not very frequently.  You are making things up by yourself and have nothing to lean on.  The Torah is against you and the Talmud is also against you.  In the Massianic era, or when we have a Jewish Sanhedrin and court system once again we will continue to do what the Torah says and kill violators of the Shabbat (although rarely since like I told you before the criteria are very strict for the court to find the man guilty; we need a set of witnesses who witnessed the act and also warned the man properly and he did it anyways).
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #259 on: December 30, 2007, 08:12:01 PM »
I'm glad we got this issue resolved and also I wanted to get rid of Im Erica thread off our board...  O0