Author Topic: Pope Says Christians Should Ask Gays For Forgiveness  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pope Says Christians Should Ask Gays For Forgiveness
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 01:29:20 PM »
The last one can say any such things. There is no further course of action, so there is no more need for correction.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 03:02:36 PM »
I'll convert to islam so then I'll be immune.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 04:38:49 PM »
Give me a break.  This pope is so far the worst.  At least Pope John Paul II reconized Isarel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 07:22:09 AM »
Give me a break.  This pope is so far the worst.  At least Pope John Paul II reconized Isarel.

This pope recognizes perhaps only himself. I will not be surprised if some one tells that he is the most liberal pope in the history. Liberal on muslamic terrorists, liberal on gays but nothing for Israel. Things are evidently ominous. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 09:23:19 AM »
This guy was paid to be evil.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 02:26:12 PM »
This guy was paid to be evil.

But 72 was mentioned in the terms of payment or not.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 04:08:44 PM »
It's like the Nazis asking the families of the Jews they killed for forgiveness.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 03:53:35 PM »
This Pope will be judged harshly for leading people astray, allowing them to think the gay lifestyle is acceptable to the Lord.  God never condones homosexual sin, and especially gay priesthood.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2016, 10:22:02 PM »
But 72 was mentioned in the terms of payment or not.

He wants his 28 young boys.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2016, 11:33:37 PM »
It's like the Nazis asking the families of the Jews they killed for forgiveness.

Don't you mean the opposite? It's like Jews forgiving Nazis. Christians didn't do anything against homosexuals. The homosexuals are the ones that took part in immorality. On the other hand, if the Pope wants to fight homosexuality and stop priests from attacking kids, he should let priests be married. That way homos wouldn't hide behind being a priest as the reason for not getting married and there would be less homosexual priests and less child abuse in the Catholic Church.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2016, 07:13:54 PM »

Don't you mean the opposite? It's like Jews forgiving Nazis. Christians didn't do anything against homosexuals. The homosexuals are the ones that took part in immorality. On the other hand, if the Pope wants to fight homosexuality and stop priests from attacking kids, he should let priests be married. That way homos wouldn't hide behind being a priest as the reason for not getting married and there would be less homosexual priests and less child abuse in the Catholic Church.
Well, What makes you think marriage will work to stop sexual abuse by priests when marriage did little or nothing to stop abuse by the Rabbis and ministers who are able to be married?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2016, 08:04:54 PM »
Well, What makes you think marriage will work to stop sexual abuse by priests when marriage did little or nothing to stop abuse by the Rabbis and ministers who are able to be married?

A rabbi who commits sexual abuse is not a rabbi just like a rabbi who does not keep Shabbat is not a rabbi. Even among so-called rabbis, it is not as frequent as it is among Catholic priests.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2016, 08:14:26 PM »

A rabbi who commits sexual abuse is not a rabbi just like a rabbi who does not keep Shabbat is not a rabbi. Even among so-called rabbis, it is not as frequent as it is among Catholic priests.
Well it may be documented more with the RCC priests  however I personally believe percentage wise there is the same level of abuse in most of the major religions... The fact that the RCC's  pockets are deep has contributed to scandal for the RCC more that it's counterparts. . .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2016, 08:44:01 AM »

The spotlight is on the Roman Catholic Church.  And there is a lot to see.
When it turns on Judaism or another faith just watch what they can dig up.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 10:28:33 AM »

No it's not really like that at all.  When did christians massacre gays and throw them in ovens?   Never.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 10:36:55 AM »
The spotlight is on the Roman Catholic Church.  And there is a lot to see.
When it turns on Judaism or another faith just watch what they can dig up.

There has been plenty dug up already, spotlight is on all people.    RCC seems to have had an epidemic coupled with coverup culture, while the Jews have had their own coverup culture problem to clean up and still not fixed.   I don't know if incidents were quite as widespread as RCC but the culture of coverup only encourages more predators and there is no excuse for it.   And there certainly have been some very evil predators.

The Agudah and the RCC lobby together against the removal of statute of limitations.  How sickening.   I don't consider Agudah my leadership but some do. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 12:17:28 PM »
And the coverup is not just by the RCC.  And I am only speaking to them of course.  How about the families that sacrificed their children to the church.  There are plenty.  They kept it quiet.  And wanted to curry favor with the church.  Maybe it gave them prestige in the community or they didn't want the scandal  That is always in the back of my mind. I knew people like that growing up.  My faith in G-d has nothing to do with the higher ups in the church.  Those are just men and women.  Human Beings.  What has, and is happening especially with this Pope, in the church is a very sad story.  But does not in my opinion reflect on all Catholics.  As, with any other religion.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2016, 04:20:57 PM »
The college of cardinals should ask us for forgiveness for electing this joke of a pope!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 11:38:25 AM »
The college of cardinals should ask us for forgiveness for electing this joke of a pope!

You are Jewish. Saying "us" suggests you are Catholic. The Catholic Church has much more to ask us for forgiveness than electing the current Pope. The 2,000 year history of the Catholic Church has been filled with Anti-Semitism including direct murder, allowing Nazis to murder Jews, converting Jews, and burning Talmuds.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 04:15:38 PM »
I'm Jewish not Cathlic.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 07:11:48 PM »

You are Jewish. Saying "us" suggests you are Catholic. The Catholic Church has much more to ask us for forgiveness than electing the current Pope. The 2,000 year history of the Catholic Church has been filled with Anti-Semitism including direct murder, allowing Nazis to murder Jews, converting Jews, and burning Talmuds.
He didn't mean 'us'.  He was just making a comment.  Obviously  Joe is not Catholic.  And his comment was funny.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 02:19:41 PM »
I'm Jewish not Cathlic.

When did you convert?
I always thought you were non-jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 04:12:32 PM »
When did you convert?
I always thought you were non-jewish.I was born Jewish and I'm still Jewish! I'm not going to respond anymore.  If you can't accept that, well that's on you.