Author Topic: Tired of the Trump nonsense at JTF  (Read 6265 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Tired of the Trump nonsense at JTF
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2016, 07:51:52 AM »
בס''ד

This debate will continue here until election day, November 8.

Then starting on November 9, the debate will either end or continue depending upon the results of the election.

If Trump loses, the debate will end. We will launch our Ted Cruz 2020 campaign and we also begin our involvement in the Israeli Knesset elections.

If Trump wins, then the debate goes on as Trumpsters will defend all of Trump's betrayals as President while we become his right-wing opposition.
I hope we get someone better than Cruz, with his right wing positions on the issues but who can also excited people. We have been in a bad situation for the last several elections where the person running is either fairly liberal or they are not appealing to the majority of people. It would be great if we could get someone with both the right wing values and someone that people will like and want to elect.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2016, 08:18:17 AM »
I hope we get someone better than Cruz, with his right wing positions on the issues but who can also excited people. We have been in a bad situation for the last several elections where the person running is either fairly liberal or they are not appealing to the majority of people. It would be great if we could get someone with both the right wing values and someone that people will like and want to elect.
Just so.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2016, 09:01:50 PM »
Hi everybody!  Hope everyone is doing good in body and mind!   In my opinion Trump is not a Jew Hater at all, he's just a little crazy.  What I like about him is that he doesn't eat any [censored].  You see Israel's leaders- they are the professional [censored] eaters of the world  and they always sell out the Jews.   They make me sick.  Anyway,   I don't feel Trump meant any harm for the Jewish people, with the star thing.  I'll vote for him over Clinton anytime, any day.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2016, 09:56:56 PM »
Hi Aces High.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 01:33:03 AM »
I would have loved another option myself... As far as the Republican Party goes they damaged themselves by inaction... They have allowed the shvartza president to do more or less anything he wanted for the past 4 years... People who voted for so called conservatives to put a stop to this administrations nonsense got nothing... People are tired they wanted some resistance put in place... Cruz was not going to make it this go around... His lack of understanding of the political landscape, inability to bond with the parties active voting base, and use of backroom dealings to try to gain the nomination all did him in... What was he going to have to do when he possibly became president to repay the delegates he was garnering favor from for his second vote strategy? Big turn off for me!!! How any one could allow the Clinton's back into the Oval Office boggles my mind however here we are... Possibly in 4 years Cruz will have learned a few things and mount a better campaign... He was second in the running which is really not all that bad when you look at the fact of where he started off from... In November I will vote for Trump... The Republican Parties problems are their own... They need to decide if they are going to be Republicans or Democraps light.

I did mention I would vote for who wins the primary and is nominated for the republican candidate, I honestly feel like we have run out of options, and I don't say that lightly, I really hate the idea that I feel like I'm put in a situation where my inaction would allow someone like Clinton to get nominated, but then at the same time, by voting, I am possibly putting Trump in power? What is the solution at this point? We have time, not a lot of time, but I am quite skeptical if anything changes in that period of time. The only positive I can see out of Trump is possibly the supreme court, but that's really it. Clinton in power will also cause many problems, and I can only imagine the damage that would be caused after 4 years.

I'm not backing anyone or supporting anything, I still support Cruz, but I am really disappointed in the options.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 02:07:58 AM »
Hi everybody!  Hope everyone is doing good in body and mind!   In my opinion Trump is not a Jew Hater at all, he's just a little crazy.  What I like about him is that he doesn't eat any [censored].  You see Israel's leaders- they are the professional [censored] eaters of the world  and they always sell out the Jews.   They make me sick.  Anyway,   I don't feel Trump meant any harm for the Jewish people, with the star thing.  I'll vote for him over Clinton anytime, any day.

While Trump does and says some very stupid things, and while he clearly has a rabid "base" that consists of neo-nazis and white nationalists, I honestly do believe he and the people running his twitter accounts (if it's not the man himself tweeting, but unlike other politicians, it might be!) may just be that stupid to post something like that without realizing its symbolism.   

I don't believe he hates Jews or hates Israel.  But to say and do such stupid things which gives legitimacy to overt antisemitism in the public discourse is extremely damaging and one of many reasons why he strikes me as someone completely unfit to be president.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 02:12:37 AM »
For example.  I believe Hillary deep down loves Muslims because they've done a lot of dirty business deals with her and Bill and she's enriched her "foundation" and herself through many of them including the Arafats.  I would not be surprised to see some of that Arafat money got laundered not just into his and his wife's swiss bank accounts but also to the Clintons themselves and their foundation.  Someone I think poppy posted that picture of Hillary in the hijab with arafat's hideous wife and pointed out how she never smiled so widely in her life.

So I believe Hillary, due to her muslim sympathies hates Israel and probably resents Jews too.  Yet for all the evil paths she might pursue in the name of "peace" regarding Israel (And Donald will probably pursue all the same paths, just as EVERY president has, where only Cruz has ever sung a different tune), I can't imagine her making overtly antisemitic comments and twitter posts to appease or embolden her base (or simply because she's too stupid to realize as in the case of Trump) and I can't imagine her giving that type of speech, innuendo, paranoia, credibility like Donald is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 02:14:31 AM »
The Republican Parties problems are their own... They need to decide if they are going to be Republicans or Democraps light.

Didn't they just become Democraps light by nominating Donald Trump, a NY liberal, to lead the party?  What decision is left to be made?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 05:20:47 AM »
Didn't they just become Democraps light by nominating Donald Trump, a NY liberal, to lead the party?  What decision is left to be made?
I am not talking about the Republican voter... I am talking about the do nothing entrenched Republican politicians who made it possible for someone like Trump to gain the nomination.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 07:03:41 AM »
For example.  I believe Hillary deep down loves Muslims because they've done a lot of dirty business deals with her and Bill and she's enriched her "foundation" and herself through many of them including the Arafats.  I would not be surprised to see some of that Arafat money got laundered not just into his and his wife's swiss bank accounts but also to the Clintons themselves and their foundation.  Someone I think poppy posted that picture of Hillary in the hijab with arafat's hideous wife and pointed out how she never smiled so widely in her life.

So I believe Hillary, due to her muslim sympathies hates Israel and probably resents Jews too.  Yet for all the evil paths she might pursue in the name of "peace" regarding Israel (And Donald will probably pursue all the same paths, just as EVERY president has, where only Cruz has ever sung a different tune), I can't imagine her making overtly antisemitic comments and twitter posts to appease or embolden her base (or simply because she's too stupid to realize as in the case of Trump) and I can't imagine her giving that type of speech, innuendo, paranoia, credibility like Donald is.

Hillary should convert and definitely go full burka.  Also, under islam, women are not allowed to speak - perfect for Hillary.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2016, 08:35:53 AM »

Hillary is the better politician.  Hands down.  She would never overtly show her antisemitism.  Actions speak louder than words in my book though.  People can tell you anything you want to hear. But their actions do belie their character.  In the past year I have learned that actions speak louder than words. So, you better pay attention. 
I can't defend Trump's lack of insight on how things appear (political stupidity).  But keep in mind...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354351/huma-unmentionables-andrew-c-mccarthy
This link is quite eye opening.
http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2016/06/hillarys-campaign-is-being-run-by-huma-abedin-a-muslim-with-ties-to-radical-islamic-groups-2-2471985.html

So, is this who you really want 'second in command' in the White House.
We have a tough choice come November.  Of course, Hillary never speaks antisemitism but she does reek of it.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2016, 08:39:21 AM »

Hillary should convert and definitely go full burka.  Also, under islam, women are not allowed to speak - perfect for Hillary.

Perfect.  Then we don't have to listen to her shriek for the next 8 years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2016, 10:40:03 AM »
Did anyone see the Independence Day sequel?

Hollywood trying to prepare the people for President hillary.   They made the president a woman and at a national rally type event she talked and shouted with a shrill voice almost identical to hillary's.   Very creepy, obvious propaganda.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2016, 12:03:53 PM »
And anti Trump people shouldn't worry.  Hillary just took a big step towards the Presidency today.  So, she is the ordained next president.  G-d help us all.  Trump is right on one thing for sure.   The fix is in.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2016, 12:05:23 PM »
Did anyone see the Independence Day sequel?

Hollywood trying to prepare the people for President hillary.   They made the president a woman and at a national rally type event she talked and shouted with a shrill voice almost identical to hillary's.   Very creepy, obvious propaganda.
I did not see that movie.  But I have noticed a lot of TV shows and movies that do the very same thing or throw digs at the opposite side (and Trump). 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 09:14:35 AM »
People that do not value their emotions above truth know exactly what is happening in this election. Join me in making nuke shelters here in Israel, and if you have any authority of any kind, work with #dumpTrump, it ain't over yet.

I'm not willing to bet my life on it though, so come here. If either Trump or Hillary wins in America, why does helping with their politics make any bigger of a difference than helping with the election in Russia?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 01:16:07 PM »
People that do not value their emotions above truth know exactly what is happening in this election. Join me in making nuke shelters here in Israel, and if you have any authority of any kind, work with #dumpTrump, it ain't over yet.

I'm not willing to bet my life on it though, so come here. If either Trump or Hillary wins in America, why does helping with their politics make any bigger of a difference than helping with the election in Russia?
Where is Waldo? He's over here now... Here there every where...  :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 05:26:35 PM »
Where is Waldo? He's over here now... Here there every where...  :::D
What?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 06:32:59 PM »
Hillary is the better politician.  Hands down.  She would never overtly show her antisemitism.  Actions speak louder than words in my book though.  People can tell you anything you want to hear. But their actions do belie their character.  In the past year I have learned that actions speak louder than words. So, you better pay attention. 
I can't defend Trump's lack of insight on how things appear (political stupidity).  But keep in mind...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354351/huma-unmentionables-andrew-c-mccarthy
This link is quite eye opening.
http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2016/06/hillarys-campaign-is-being-run-by-huma-abedin-a-muslim-with-ties-to-radical-islamic-groups-2-2471985.html

So, is this who you really want 'second in command' in the White House.
We have a tough choice come November.  Of course, Hillary never speaks antisemitism but she does reek of it.

Along the lines of what you mentioned,   I think Hillary Clinton has been an anti-Semite since at least the 1970s.   But she's conned enough people to the point that most don't view her as an anti-Semite. 

As for Donald Trump,   I don't think he's an anti-Semite.  However,  he's comfortable using anti-Semitism to his advantage in the presidential campaign.   Trump and his campaign continue to send codes to anti-Semites.    This is a major reason why I'm totally uncomfortable voting for him.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 06:38:38 PM »
While Trump does and says some very stupid things, and while he clearly has a rabid "base" that consists of neo-nazis and white nationalists, I honestly do believe he and the people running his twitter accounts (if it's not the man himself tweeting, but unlike other politicians, it might be!) may just be that stupid to post something like that without realizing its symbolism.   

I don't believe he hates Jews or hates Israel.  But to say and do such stupid things which gives legitimacy to overt antisemitism in the public discourse is extremely damaging and one of many reasons why he strikes me as someone completely unfit to be president.

One huge red flag for me regarding Donald Trump is he continues to use the term, 'America First' ,  despite being told the history of the term.   I truly believe that Trump and his campaign are intentionally reaching out to neo-Nazis,  feeling that he needs their support to win the election.   It's more of a reflection of Trump being an opportunist but the end result is what you touched on in terms of the damage that giving legitimacy to anti-Semitism causes.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 07:37:21 PM »
The more I read on this thread and others, the more convinced I am that "as it was in the time of Noah" is 100% applicable and here now.  We have a criminal, narcissist and econo-nazi running for president and each has a following indisposed to reason, righteousness and truth.  Killing innocent babies never got the rise that expressing anger over illegal aliens got, especially when it included taking shots at an illegal alien sympathetic media.  Which is the greater crime?  Why is the Supreme Court building still standing?  We have a government that more closely resembles an organized crime family and most people are merely concerned that their "don" is elected president.  How sad and sick!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 07:45:34 PM »
Regarding WNs supporting Trump, I don't think that's completely the case.  I just did a Google search on Eric Trumps wife Lara Yunaska, who happens to be Jewish. 

Looking at what came up in my search, I don't think the WN's are all going for Trump.  I'm not going to link to any of these sites.  But here's the link to my Google search:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lara%20yunaska%20jewish

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2016, 02:02:53 PM »
I think Trump is not a Jew-hater. I think trying to get votes from Jew haters in the right wing of the political spectrum. Perhaps he thinks not distancing himself completely from these guys won't come back to hurt him. The only ones who seem to take offense are Jews and they vote Democrat anyways.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »
What?

He finds it funny that I said I am currently in Israel, when a couple years back I also travelled elsewhere. Actually he's pretending to in order to disparage me, and anyways we both know he's a Chumptard so who cares.

I think Trump is not a Jew-hater. I think trying to get votes from Jew haters in the right wing of the political spectrum. Perhaps he thinks not distancing himself completely from these guys won't come back to hurt him. The only ones who seem to take offense are Jews and they vote Democrat anyways.

If you read all the fake articles that Cruz is meeting with Trump, you'll have missed it, but really it was a meeting with several conservatives to beg for support, where he insulted attendees. Trump is trying to plug enough holes in his leaky ship to make it to the convention, and then he can sink.

#FreeTheDelegates
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2016, 06:08:24 PM »
He finds it funny that I said I am currently in Israel, when a couple years back I also travelled elsewhere. Actually he's pretending to in order to disparage me, and anyways we both know he's a Chumptard so who cares.

Yeah, who cares  :laugh: