Author Topic: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?  (Read 17231 times)

newman

Re: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2007, 03:11:13 AM »
What is a FOTL?  a Fool on the Hill?

(sees the son going down, and the eyes in his head, sees the world spinning around)

'Fruit of thy loins'. He was a brilliantly funny poster with a manic fixation on black on white 'coupling'.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 03:15:38 AM »
Oh okay, lol.  Actually, if i have any fantasies regarding mixed race couples, they usually involve Black men with white women.  But there used to be a television show here in America back in the 1970's called the Jeffersons, where they had a white man married to a black woman.  It was one of those shows that are so stupid, that it was actually very funny and entertaining.

newman

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 03:17:23 AM »
Oh okay, lol.  Actually, if i have any fantasies regarding mixed race couples, they usually involve Black men with white women. 
Yeah, that was Fruit's thing! :laugh: :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 03:17:39 AM »
Erica, why divorce or even get upset over the whole thing?  Just have an affair with Newman on the side, meeting at some Motel 6, and nobody but us in this forum would need to know anything about it.  I bet you two lustbirds would do plenty of hooting and hollering in the midst of all of your erotic ecstasy.
Dear Teddybear,

No thanks.

Sincerely,
Erica.

I think JewishTeddyBear got a bit excited himself just thinking about that, hehe.
You're right Ze'ev. He did get kind of "Harlequin Romance" on us. PLEASE God...let this not be a visit from Fuit of the Looney Bin!

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 03:21:55 AM »
So just as white women fantasize about black men, do black women fantasize about white men, especially if that white man is australian?  ;)

Erica

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 03:22:13 AM »
Oh okay, lol.  Actually, if i have any fantasies regarding mixed race couples, they usually involve Black men with white women.  But there used to be a television show here in America back in the 1970's called the Jeffersons, where they had a white man married to a black woman.  It was one of those shows that are so stupid, that it was actually very funny and entertaining.
The biracial couple, the Willises, were more open-minded {than newman} on the subject of race. :)

Erica

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 03:24:15 AM »
So just as white women fantasize about black men, do black women fantasize about white men, especially if that white man is australian?  ;)
Then only Aussie I ever fantasized about was Paul Hogan, from the movie "Crocodile Dundee" when I was a sprout. (7th grade).

newman

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2007, 03:25:14 AM »

Well black women are originally from the South which is full of alligators so maybe they like us Aussie 'crocodile men'. ;)

newman

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 03:27:32 AM »
Then only Aussie I ever fantasized about was Paul Hogan, from the movie "Crocodile Dundee" when I was a sprout. (7th grade).
That's not a schvartza!....

Now THAT's a shvartza!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 04:07:41 AM »

Fruit of thy loins, PART DEUX.  He's BACK BABY! 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2007, 04:45:14 AM »

Fruit of thy loins, PART DEUX.  He's BACK BABY! 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2007, 05:43:26 AM »
So do all Australian men either look, act, and have names that are similar to Crocodile Dundee or Russell Crowe?  Do all of their women look like Helen Reddy singing I am Woman or Olivia Newton-John singing I Honestly Love You?  Do all the men who sing there sound like Air Supply?  Are they all out of love?  And are everysingle one of them Men at Work who come from the Land Down Under and have pet kangaroos?

And is Erica just like the black wife of the white Tom Willis on the Jeffersons comedy show?  Or is she more like a character right out of Good Times with Kid Dynamite Jimmy Walker?

newman

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 05:57:54 AM »
So do all Australian men either look, act, and have names that are similar to Crocodile Dundee or Russell Crowe?  Do all of their women look like Helen Reddy singing I am Woman or Olivia Newton-John singing I Honestly Love You?  Do all the men who sing there sound like Air Supply?  Are they all out of love?  And are everysingle one of them Men at Work who come from the Land Down Under and have pet kangaroos?

And is Erica just like the black wife of the white Tom Willis on the Jeffersons comedy show?  Or is she more like a character right out of Good Times with Kid Dynamite Jimmy Walker?

She is a bit like Thelma in Good Times.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 06:08:03 AM »
Isn't Thelma the fat black woman with the huge space between her two front teeth?

newman

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2007, 06:11:15 AM »
Isn't Thelma the fat black woman with the huge space between her two front teeth?
No she's the sister JJ always fights with. Florida is the big mama and Wilona is the foxy woman with attitude downstairs.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 07:36:07 AM »

Count me in.  When white people apply for higher education in the United States, THEY become the true schvartzas.

The colleges would be a great place to start, BTW. And if the college staff try any punitive measures, you can sue because it's legitimate non-violent protest.
Newman why are you always coming up with ideas on how to make black people mad? Are you trying to test them to see if they'll hurt you or something? If we were where you are, while you're in black face, I'd surely point at you and laugh, then tell my girls that what you're presenting is the face of ignorance.

If all of your rantings and ravings aren't about the COLOR of black people, in part, why dress in black face? What is the point?

Erica, don't let him get you worked up too much. Deep down inside, he lusts for a nice lucious chocolate woman and feels so much shame and frustration about this which is clearly evident by his contstant obsessing and bashing of blacks.
Do you get a chocolate woman in the chocolate city? Don't superimpose your own lusts on others ;D Your constant fawning over blacks would lead me to think this is something you would lust over. Careful however because once you go black you can never go back ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 12:33:16 PM »
Suddenly the Jewish Task Force website has been transformed into a love-fest in admiration of Black Colored Negroes!  What irony!  Now I am beginning to speculate that maybe sometimes the bigotry that Whites have for Blacks may be based on envy!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2007, 03:22:17 PM »
Suddenly the Jewish Task Force website has been transformed into a love-fest in admiration of Black Colored schvartzas!  What irony!  Now I am beginning to speculate that maybe sometimes the bigotry that Whites have for Blacks may be based on envy!
Are you quoting from a fairy tail book or what ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2007, 05:17:51 PM »
Why a fairy tale book of all things?

Erica

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »
No, Thelma is the daughter of the black woman with the gap in her teeth... although I DO have a gap between my two front teeth. :)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2007, 09:49:10 PM »
I also have a gap between my two front teeth, although not quite as bad as what my mother had.  On day very day that I can afford it, I intend to make an appointment with a dentist to remedy the situation.  The procedure is called Bonding.

Erica

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2007, 12:32:34 AM »
I also have a gap between my two front teeth, although not quite as bad as what my mother had.  On day very day that I can afford it, I intend to make an appointment with a dentist to remedy the situation.  The procedure is called Bonding.
Amen and Amen! That procedure is very expensive. My gap came from my dad's side of the family. I'm okay with it, however I wouldn't mind improving my smile later, when its more affordable.

newman

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2007, 12:36:44 AM »
Amen and Amen! That procedure is very expensive. My gap came from my dad's side of the family. I'm okay with it, however I wouldn't mind improving my smile later, when its more affordable.
Does watermelon get stuck in there?

Erica

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2007, 12:40:10 AM »
This is the reason why I say the things I say to you. You constantly talk about evil blacks, yet you're acting like an evil person yourself. NO...watermelon dosen't get stuck between my teeth, NEWMAN. But I have a few words that ARE stuck there for you...

newman

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2007, 12:43:47 AM »
This is the reason why I say the things I say to you. You constantly talk about evil blacks, yet you're acting like an evil person yourself. NO...watermelon dosen't get stuck between my teeth, NEWMAN. But I have a few words that ARE stuck there for you...
GOTCHA!