Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 4405 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Sorry
« on: July 07, 2016, 06:27:32 PM »
I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I came off as really abrasive or as attacking people over the last week or so. I don't actually like Trump either. In fact some of his followers really do seem cult-like. I feel like he's better than Hillary but I know a lot of people here would disagree with that and you may be right. I feel like both candidates are evil and I've been really upset about the fact that we don't have a better choice to pick.

I voted for Cruz in the primary and I didn't want Trump to win. Now that he's the nominee it is a real struggle in a lot of ways because I know he is very bad but I don't want Hillary to be president either and she actually scares me worse. So sorry if I came off as pro-Trump. I'm not really. I'm just anti-Hillary.

There have been a couple of people on this forum who have said some extremely rude or dishonest things to me in the past and it tainted my view of the forum so that's one reason I haven't been posting very much. When I came back I was reminded of that so it didn't turn out very well.

I will try not to upset people as much. I have had a lot of anger over this whole situation with the election and it's coming out the wrong way.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 07:05:13 PM »
Your anger is understandable.  I don't think you have to apologize or explain.  There is no great choice.  And we should be kind with each other.  We all want the same things.

LSDBR has ordained himself a mind reader and a judge.  He has accused people of lying, racism and mental illness.

Why apologize for not wanting Clinton to become president?  We have been abused by the Clinton's for years.  I think we can civilly discuss the upcoming election.  Anyone with half a brain can see all sides of the bad hand we have been dealt. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 12:49:47 AM »
He happens to be one of my favorite people and I didn't want to say anything that would seem to be attacking him even indirectly.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 05:21:29 AM »
We should be with Cruz  whatever happens.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 05:23:19 AM »
Well, you are kind.  Because people shouldn't cast aspersions. Make stuff up and say it like they are an authority.  Especially when they have been told they are wrong.  And I know you guys are friends.  But still it's wrong.  So , I give you credit.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 06:57:41 AM »
What's going to happen?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 07:22:45 AM »
Ruby I appreciate your honesty. I have taken no offense from what you said.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 07:33:59 AM »
What's going to happen?
Nothing, no vote.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »
Nothing, no vote.
It's a vote... The Clinton's will back in office... I remember how great their policies were when they were in office the last time... Sadly some people who should remember what the Clinton's  are capable of don't seem to remember.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 11:11:55 AM »
Remember the Ron Paul supporters?  Remember how weird they were?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 01:52:53 PM »
Rubystars, apology accepted.

Bullcat, I will not look the other way at a moderator (of all people) posting a video from a well-known Nazi anti-Semite--especially when this moderator has a history of supporting everything and everyone anti-black.

Yes, I can call someone a racist if it's warranted. Never once in all of my years at JTF have I ever believed all of any race to be bad or inferior people. That's not my position or Chaim's. We mock and ridicule evil blacks, evil Jews, evil whatever because they deserve it. That doesn't mean that all of x, y, or z group is evil or that they don't have free will.

I apologize for nothing.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 04:40:34 PM »
CJD wouldn't know that well known-Nazi anti Semite if he tripped over him.  LOL
That video probably came off of YouTube.  It is a video of Donald Trump.  No one else. I myself didn't even know what InfoWars was when I watched the video posted here.  And to be quite honest.  I didn't know who Alex Jones was before JTF.  You guys talk about him all the time.  I don't even know what he looks like.   I am sure with 100% certitude that CJD does not either.
But, that won't fit your narrative.  If you don't like someone...you seem to work hard at putting them in a bad light.
You have Johnson Brown on the mind constantly.  When was the last time anyone thought of him.  Oh, Yeah.  You brought him up.
You are not racist.  You only talk about evil blacks.  LOL
Then you are not much different than us.  But, I don't know.  You never miss a chance to bring up black people in a bad light. Never.  Like clockwork.
I don't think my family has to apologize for being realistic.  Walk in our shoes.  You would be 10X the racist you are now.
I have no axe to grind with you.  You, I and CJD have the right to vote anyway we want in the upcoming election.  While I know Chaim is a good man.  I fear Hilliary Clinton being elected to the presidency for the next 8 years.  So.  Vote anyway you want.  And lets hope for the best.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 05:51:43 PM »
Rubystars, apology accepted.

Bullcat, I will not look the other way at a moderator (of all people) posting a video from a well-known Nazi anti-Semite--especially when this moderator has a history of supporting everything and everyone anti-black.

Yes, I can call someone a racist if it's warranted. Never once in all of my years at JTF have I ever believed all of any race to be bad or inferior people. That's not my position or Chaim's. We mock and ridicule evil blacks, evil Jews, evil whatever because they deserve it. That doesn't mean that all of x, y, or z group is evil or that they don't have free will.

I apologize for nothing.
And neither do I  :P It's bad enough I have to apologize for all you by proxy Hillary supporters  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 06:57:31 PM »

You can't really be though. The primaries are over. He's not going to be on the ballot, and he won't be president this time around. We will be able to choose Hillary, Trump, or to abstain.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 07:05:55 PM »
You can't really be though. The primaries are over. He's not going to be on the ballot, and he won't be president this time around. We will be able to choose Hillary, Trump, or to abstain.

Rubystars,  first I appreciate what you mentioned at the beginning of the thread.   It's indeed a very difficult time period with the choices on the ballot as bad as we have ever seen it.    Barring a miracle from G-d,  there's going to be a bad outcome in the 2016 Presidential election.

Hillary,  Trump,  or abstain are all options I'm uncomfortable with.   I'm still planning on writing in Ted Cruz.   At least this way,  I'll be able to live with my decision.   The other benefit is if a large amount of people write in Cruz,   it will increase his chances in future Presidential elections if he seeks the office again.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 02:02:21 AM »
Rubystars,  first I appreciate what you mentioned at the beginning of the thread.   It's indeed a very difficult time period with the choices on the ballot as bad as we have ever seen it.    Barring a miracle from G-d,  there's going to be a bad outcome in the 2016 Presidential election.

Hillary,  Trump,  or abstain are all options I'm uncomfortable with.   I'm still planning on writing in Ted Cruz.   At least this way,  I'll be able to live with my decision.   The other benefit is if a large amount of people write in Cruz,   it will increase his chances in future Presidential elections if he seeks the office again.

Writing in a candidate is an option but you know that it won't help determine who wins this election.

I think no matter who wins they're going to be a bad president. That was also true of Romney and McCain though to a lesser extent.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 07:13:39 AM »
Writing in a candidate is an option but you know that it won't help determine who wins this election.

I think no matter who wins they're going to be a bad president. That was also true of Romney and McCain though to a lesser extent.
Writing in a candidate won't determine who wins any election... It only makes it possible for a voter to convince themselves they had another choice they really did not have at all... Unless the vote is challenged a human eye will never see what names people going the write in route placed on the paper ballot... In short a waste of time and effort

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 12:22:59 AM »
Writing in a candidate won't determine who wins any election... It only makes it possible for a voter to convince themselves they had another choice they really did not have at all... Unless the vote is challenged a human eye will never see what names people going the write in route placed on the paper ballot... In short a waste of time and effort

In terms of the 2016 Presidential Election,  it's near certain that New York is going Democrat blue again.   Hence,  your vote for Donald Trump will have as much impact on the results of the 2016 Presidential election as my write in vote for Ted Cruz.   It's a sad reality that New York probably won't go red again in a Presidential election unless there's a 180 degree change in the direction the state and country are going, 

The total amount of write in votes are part of the overall Board of Elections totals.   If someone gets a large number of write in votes,  I do believe that it will get publicity.    Even if my write in vote doesn't get any mention beyond the overall write in vote total,   I'm still much more comfortable with that compared to voting for someone on the ballot who is unacceptable from my perspective as a voter.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 12:23:36 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

The more people who decide to follow this will not affect this next election
 outcome, however, it will have a positive influence in helping him win when he runs
 hopefully next time so eb22 is right. If you're not choosing either candidate, then no harm
 in writing in the best possible candidate, Ted Cruz!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 07:15:55 AM »
In terms of the 2016 Presidential Election,  it's near certain that New York is going Democrat blue again.   Hence,  your vote for Donald Trump will have as much impact on the results of the 2016 Presidential election as my write in vote for Ted Cruz.   It's a sad reality that New York probably won't go red again in a Presidential election unless there's a 180 degree change in the direction the state and country are going, 

The total amount of write in votes are part of the overall Board of Elections totals.   If someone gets a large number of write in votes,  I do believe that it will get publicity.    Even if my write in vote doesn't get any mention beyond the overall write in vote total,   I'm still much more comfortable with that compared to voting for someone on the ballot who is unacceptable from my perspective as a voter.
Well, I have voted in more or less 10 presidential elections living here in New York and my vote never helped the person I voted for... This time however I do believe that Trump has a very good chance of taking the state... I can understand your reasons for wanting to do a write in vote but respectfully don't agree... For one thing and I could be wrong but I don't see Trump being as evil as Hillary... I believe he sees that things are just going too far off the reservation and the country is in real trouble...I think he will try to do something positive...  For another thing I believe that even under worse case scenarios Trump will appoint somewhat conservative justices to the supreme court at the very least far better than anything Clinton will appoint... You saw just this week the backroom dealings the country will be getting with the Clinton's and how they wriggled off the FBI hook... Just as you can't live with voting for Trump I feel I would be remiss by not trying to keep Clinton out of office by voting for her opponent... The country will be a shambles by 2020 under Hillary and it most likely will be 8 years of her anyway... Once she goes in she will be there for the entire 8 years.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2016, 12:23:03 AM »
Whatever. If America accepts someone like Trump this election, a serious candidate of intelligence and morals will never bother running again, and if one does, he won't be supported. The most important vote right now on earth is getting the delegates to abstain and then vote for Cruz.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 04:23:26 PM »
Whatever. If America accepts someone like Trump this election, a serious candidate of intelligence and morals will never bother running again, and if one does, he won't be supported. The most important vote right now on earth is getting the delegates to abstain and then vote for Cruz.

Honestly I think McCain killed any chances of a seriously good candidate when he threw his own campaign under the bus and told his own supporters that Obama would make a good president. Romney made it worse by running as a Massachusetts liberal with a thin veneer of conservatism. Donald Trump is what we're stuck with now.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 06:40:48 PM »
Question:  If you REALLY don't want Hillary as our next President, then you MUST vote for Trump...is this correct?  (Of course, voting for Trump still won't guarantee that Hillary won't win...but it's the best you can do, correct?)

Putting it another way:  If we all stay home... or vote/write in someone else, that won't help defeat Hillary... correct?

We're not voting for whom we want.... we're voting for whom we don't want... correct?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2016, 01:05:12 PM »
Cruz was more acceptable to overall population than Trump. Trump can not drag any votes from the democrat voters. If Trump has to fight against Hillary, then unfortunately the velvet lady is going to win. Only the almighty can change it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 03:01:30 PM »
I miss Rubystars.

Going over these old threads, the assumption that Trump would lose was dependant on the assumption that he was better than Hillary. Golly, everyone was duped. I'd be using it for marketing if I hadn't decided I don't want to turn unsuspecting people into emotional junkies for a living any more.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge