Author Topic: Bibi is insulted by the accusation that he is not "Right Wing"  (Read 1927 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Bibi is insulted by the accusation that he is not "Right Wing"
« on: December 04, 2016, 05:12:09 AM »
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/pm-kicks-out-habayit-hayehudi-mk-for-saying-netanyahu-isnt-rightwing/2016/12/04/
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday night banned Habayit Hayehudi MK Bezalel Smotrich from a debate over the evacuation of the Amona community in Samaria because of things Smotrich said about the PM in a major interview he had given the Ha’aretz weekend supplement, Army Radio reported Sunday.

Speaking to Ha’aretz reporter Ravit Hecht, MK Smotrich said, “Unfortunately, Netanyahu is not a rightwinger,” and added that “Apparently, had Netanyahu been in charge instead of Ben Gurion, we would not have had a state. Ben Gurion had courage, he established a state against all odds.”

The meeting included Prime Minister Netanyahu, Habayit Hayehudi Chairman Naftali Bennett, Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked, and AG Avichai Mandelblit, and focused on the Amona issue and the Arrangement Act which will be submitted for a Knesset vote Monday. The meeting ended without concrete results and the participants agreed to meet again on Sunday.

Speaking to Army Radio Sunday morning, Smotrich confirmed his removal from the meeting, adding, “If the prime minister’s feelings were hurt I’m prepared to apologize.”

Smotrich relates how he had driven for an hour and a half from home Saturday night to get to the meeting. “The prime minister refused to let me into the room. He asked that I not come in. I was led to believe that he didn’t love some of the things I said in my Ha’aretz interview.”

In his own defense, Smotrich said, “I didn’t initiate public criticism of the prime minister, I merely answered truthfully the questions I was asked and didn’t blur our disputes with him.”

Smotrich clarified that he feels “a great deal of respect for the prime minister,” adding, “I’m a young man in the system and he is an older man with a great del of experience, and he is the prime minister of all of us.” Nevertheless, Smotrich reiterated, “it’s no secret we have ideological disagreements with him.”

As to his comparison between Netanyahu and Ben Gurion, Smotrich stated he was ready to apologize, but commenting that “if anyone who has a disagreement with the prime minister loses the ability to work with him in a useful manner, I believe we have a big problem.”

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Bibi is insulted by the accusation that he is not "Right Wing"
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 07:50:48 AM »
pipi is insulted? Poor pipi.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 05:57:14 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

It is really unfortunate that this valid accusation will not impact him in a positive way
so that he changes these ways and his policies for the better. It is as though they're 
expecting Joseph Stalin to be to the right of Genghis Khan, not going to happen. Or Ronald Reagan or Rudy Giuliani having gone from Democrat to Republican.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 06:09:11 AM »
The late great investigative reporter Barry Chamish gave a talk in 2000 "The True Story of Binyamin Netanyahu", showing that, like Obama and many others, Bibi was groomed by the NWO already from his youth, from being a carpet salesman to his meteoric rise to fame, and that he is the NWO's (American Faction) main Levant asset. Bibi is not a true right-winger - he is of the Erev Rav - of the Mixed Multitude. The Erev Rav are dangerous because they actually have a spark of kedusha (holiness) in them!