Author Topic: Jena 6-Sharpton's newest project  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Jena 6-Sharpton's newest project
« on: September 21, 2007, 03:58:41 AM »
Well, folks you've all seen it on the news. Al Sharpton has found his latest racist escapade to wipe whitey from the face of the Earth. Six black criminals attacked good kid with good morals over a tree, and now these black animals are taking to the streets saying "Whitey is gotta pay for 'is crimes, because da trees belong to da blacks, as well. We is da creators of da trees. Just look at Africa, we's got a lot of trees!" They're claiming ONE white kid attacked ONE black student a few months back, and the white kid didn't get in much trouble.

But these apes fail to mention it was because that black animal wanted to have the tree to himself. These nice, polite white kids use the tree for a meeting spot to discuss academic activities, and suddenly blacky wants to have the tree to himself, because the black has a right to everything in this country. Well, the incident wasn't too serious. The incident that occurred recently was. Six apes brutally attacked kids of the same academic club over the same tree. They wanted to sit under the tree, even though they're not part of the club and they wanted the whites to leave. One of the kids is in the hospital with a black and blue the size of a grapefruit thanks to these damn animals.

Now, Al Sharpton is getting behind this laughable movement, as well as good ol' Jesse Jackson. But Sharpton is in the heart of the riot and he is once again stirring a pot that is boiling so heavily, it's going to overflow.

Why is it that these black morons protest, but whites have the class not to, even when they are victims of so much discrimination.

Black people have nothing to complain about any more. They have everything they could ever want. They don't even need a proper education to get a good job! Yet, these greedy civilization-killers feel they have a right to God's trees, too. We've given everything we hold dear to the blacks, now we're going to name them the official owners of plantation?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Jena 6-Sharpton's newest project
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 04:55:37 AM »
Someone should set Sharpton's perm ablaze!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 09:42:31 AM »
Well, folks you've all seen it on the news. Al Sharpton has found his latest racist escapade to wipe whitey from the face of the Earth. Six black criminals attacked good kid with good morals over a tree, and now these black animals are taking to the streets saying "Whitey is gotta pay for 'is crimes, because da trees belong to da blacks, as well. We is da creators of da trees. Just look at Africa, we's got a lot of trees!" They're claiming ONE white kid attacked ONE black student a few months back, and the white kid didn't get in much trouble.

But these apes fail to mention it was because that black animal wanted to have the tree to himself. These nice, polite white kids use the tree for a meeting spot to discuss academic activities, and suddenly blacky wants to have the tree to himself, because the black has a right to everything in this country. Well, the incident wasn't too serious. The incident that occurred recently was. Six apes brutally attacked kids of the same academic club over the same tree. They wanted to sit under the tree, even though they're not part of the club and they wanted the whites to leave. One of the kids is in the hospital with a black and blue the size of a grapefruit thanks to these damn animals.

Now, Al Sharpton is getting behind this laughable movement, as well as good ol' Jesse Jackson. But Sharpton is in the heart of the riot and he is once again stirring a pot that is boiling so heavily, it's going to overflow.

Why is it that these black morons protest, but whites have the class not to, even when they are victims of so much discrimination.

Black people have nothing to complain about any more. They have everything they could ever want. They don't even need a proper education to get a good job! Yet, these greedy civilization-killers feel they have a right to G-d's trees, too. We've given everything we hold dear to the blacks, now we're going to name them the official owners of plantation?

Like I said in another thread, the tree was the Whites meeting spot but the apes decided THEY wanted it. Now if the situation was reversed and the whites wanted the spot from the apes, the apes would still be crying racism.

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 10:04:43 AM »
What did the apes want with the tree? To swing in it?

Erica

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:20:30 AM »

Black people have nothing to complain about any more. They have everything they could ever want. They don't even need a proper education to get a good job! Yet, these greedy civilization-killers feel they have a right to G-d's trees, too. We've given everything we hold dear to the blacks, now we're going to name them the official owners of plantation?
This really has nothing to do with Sharpton who is just a figurehead in the black community. He talks a good game but dosen't deliver like he should and is NOT really a true champion for blacks...he's a champion for himself.

Aside from that, the people who protested aren't morons, but the prosecutor and the superintendent of schools in Lousiana ARE. If the roles were reversed, like you always say it is anyway, and the white boys who beat up a black boy at the school got jail time and the black boys got 3 days of suspension, what would you say?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 04:40:01 PM »

This really has nothing to do with Sharpton who is just a figurehead in the black community. He talks a good game but dosen't deliver like he should and is NOT really a true champion for blacks...he's a champion for himself.

Aside from that, the people who protested aren't morons, but the prosecutor and the superintendent of schools in Lousiana ARE. If the roles were reversed, like you always say it is anyway, and the white boys who beat up a black boy at the school got jail time and the black boys got 3 days of suspension, what would you say?

The prosecutor is a MORON because he wanted to prosecute SIX of yo brothas for nearly killing ONE white kid?

G-d you apes DO have demented logic...

Erica

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 05:17:53 PM »

The prosecutor is a MORON because he wanted to prosecute SIX of yo brothas for nearly killing ONE white kid?

G-d you apes DO have demented logic...
No, the prosecutor is a moron because he is charging the 6 to life in prison when he knows the white boys who participated in beating the black boy up only got 3 days of suspension. I asked before and I'll ask again... if it were the other way around, and the white boys were sentenced to jail and the black boys got off easy...would you protest. HELL YES!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 06:53:43 AM »
More and more facts are coming about these 'poor black victims' and the circumstances that led to this debacle. The 'nooses' that were hung on the so called 'white tree' were really there to make fun of the white guys that were in the rodeo club not to harass the black slaves, excuse me, ex black slaves. I find it funny that throughout history there were a lot more whites that were hung then blacks. Whites were hung for the slightest infraction in Europe, pre America and America as a country. There have been more white people executed than darkies. I am getting sick and tired of these blacks trying to change history to suit their degenerate lifestyles and life choices. We should legalize everything that these primitives get arrested for except when the victim is white. As long as they stay in their own area and do what comes naturally to them who cares? Why in the world would we want to pay for these creatures if they engage in drug dealing in their own hood, prostitution, public drunkeness, using the sidewalk as a toilet, stealing from each other. They should only be arrested when the victim is white. We could save billions of dollars a year, we could put the brakes on the civil rights industry, we could save billions in civil law suits and the list goes on. Sharpton and jesse are reverends so could still open a storefront church and collect love donations, so they won't be forced to work for a living. We should also close down the public school system. I see no reason why blacks should be educated. When the dutch made the horrible and tragic mistake to bring these biological dead ends to this country they were not educated. They couldn't read, despite what afro centric 'scholars' say, they could not calculate so why should we teach them these things now. It does not make sense. We can air drop their food, malt liquor and even drugs to their 'gated' communities and let them govern themselves till they kill each other off and that will be the end of it. As far as I am concerned that is the most humane thing to do. It is a win win for all concerned.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 12:21:39 PM »
Erika, you are out spoken ,but so is my dog,Charlie
Why do you feel when this happened to me it was not assault?5 on 1 is not an assault?

Erica

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 04:56:30 PM »
Erika, you are out spoken ,but so is my dog,Charlie
Why do you feel when this happened to me it was not assault?5 on 1 is not an assault?

What in the hell are you talking about? I never said that what happened to you wasn't assault...and for the umteenth time I never said the Jena 6 weren't guilty of beating up that white boy. In your situation and the other situation, the people were guilty. What I'm saying is that the law is carried out differently in Lousiana (and other Southern States). The white kids who beat the black boy (and there were more than 6 people beating him down) didn't recieve a threat of 22 years for attempted murder. In both instances both teens got up and went home. (Although Justin Barker went home after spending 2 hours in the hospital being treated for the bruises on his face and ears.) there is no medical record available for the black kid, sadly.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 11:37:56 PM »
Bull ,Racist.

Erica

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 12:03:38 AM »
Bull ,Racist.
YOu want me to defend what the black idiots did to you years ago wasn't an assault? I'm not going to do that, sorry if that ruined your evening. I dont' think anyone deserves to get beat up! >:(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 12:07:47 AM »
Oh thank you and I will defend blacks who are brutally attacked as well.And I would!