Author Topic: Netanyahu Uses Fake "Hebrew" Word For Homos  (Read 700 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Netanyahu Uses Fake "Hebrew" Word For Homos
« on: July 25, 2016, 11:02:31 AM »
I saw his disgusting ZooTube video supporting the homos desecrating Jerusalem. I heard him say "hakehila 'halehatabit'". I didn't know what it was. I thought it might be something to describe fags. I just went to Google Translate and entered in "LGBT" and it translated to Hebrew as להט"ב which according to the Hebrew Wikipedia is a "Hebrew" acronym for "LGBT" although in Hebrew, they made it "LGTB". Netanyahu turned it into an adjective. The real way would be to say kehilat hahomom (the homosexual community) or if they prefer "LGBT", "kehilat lehatab". I purposely used lowercase letters in English since then words are made up and shouldn't be proper nouns. In Hebrew they made LGBT into a word rather than letters. It should be read as Lamed Hey Bet Tet, not combined to make a fake word.

In this video, he uses G-d's name in vain by saying Elohim rather than Elokim. He said everyone was created in G-d's Image trying to justify homosexuality. He usually doesn't use theological terms. I remember hearing when someone said that G-d gave us the Land of Israel, he said he doesn't defend Israel in theological terms. Now he is misusing Parashat Bereshit to defend homosexuality, even though Adam and Eve were given six of the Seven Noahide Laws including the prohibition of sexual immorality which includes homosexuality.