Author Topic: Nazi Trump Supporter Running For Senate In Louisiana  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nazi Trump Supporter Running For Senate In Louisiana
« on: July 22, 2016, 02:25:43 PM »
Will this help us defeat Trump or will it bring an open Nazi into the Senate?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/david-duke-former-kkk-leader-announces-senate-run-n615006

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nazi Trump Supporter Running For Senate In Louisiana
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 06:14:59 PM »
If he is elected, then 2% of the Senate will be Nazis (Duke and Paul).

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 08:22:57 PM »
Duke would rake in about a $200,000 yearly salary, as a senator.   I would hate to see that piece of garbage get that job.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 11:53:49 PM »
Donald Trump's President Campaign and his unwillingness to truly condemn David Duke and other neo-Nazis is what led to David Duke entering the Louisiana Senate Race.   It reinforces my plan to write-in Ted Cruz for President in November,   instead of voting for Trump.   Duke's candidacy is exhibit A of the danger of Trump at the top of the Republican ticket.

As for Duke,  he could easily win the Louisiana Senate Race.   Duke has more name recognition than any of the other candidates.   The other Republican candidates probably will divide the vote amongst themselves,  which could open a path for Duke to be the Republican Candidate for Senate in a state that usually goes red in Presidential elections. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 12:17:32 AM »
Donald Trump's President Campaign and his unwillingness to truly condemn David Duke and other neo-Nazis is what led to David Duke entering the Louisiana Senate Race.   It reinforces my plan to write-in Ted Cruz for President in November,   instead of voting for Trump.   Duke's candidacy is exhibit A of the danger of Trump at the top of the Republican ticket.

As for Duke,  he could easily win the Louisiana Senate Race.   Duke has more name recognition than any of the other candidates.   The other Republican candidates probably will divide the vote amongst themselves,  which could open a path for Duke to be the Republican Candidate for Senate in a state that usually goes red in Presidential elections.

Making his money, a name for himself, and a potential senator position, from Jew Hating and Jew bating.   He sure looks like he has aids.  I hope he does.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 11:25:38 AM »
He must have lots of aids.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 12:30:47 AM »
Making his money, a name for himself, and a potential senator position, from Jew Hating and Jew bating.   He sure looks like he has aids.  I hope he does.

Normally,  David Duke blames the Jews and/ or Israel for practically everything.    What I noticed this morning when looking at his Twitter feed is since he announced he's running for Senate in Louisiana,  he's substantially toned down his attacks on Jews and Israel.    I'm guessing that this is intentional,  as it relates to his election campaign.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 08:00:24 AM »
Instead of offing "pigs" I wish that the blacks would off this disgusting worm.