Author Topic: Caroline Glick points out the pragmatic damage of Israel Getting US Military Aid  (Read 1577 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Column-one-Time-to-walk-away-from-US-aid-462677
In the article (which I provided the link above), Glick points out to some of the flaws in the weaponry, which Israel is supposed to buy as part of the aid package and the disastrous effect on Israel's domestic arms industry.

I am adding, that on ideological terms Israel has the ability to survive without USA charity and therefore it should not take charity.

Chaim Ben Pesach in the past has raised a lot of other problems that US aid causes and for now I will leave it to others to fill in the gaps.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
EDU, you and Chaim are totally correct.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I think it is time for Israel to break away from this traitorous American government.   They answer to God, not the U.S.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

You're all correct. Bravo Debbie, what you say is true. However, if only the so-called
 leadership in Israel really did answer to HaShem realized that the Rambam was right 
 that there has to be a Nation (state) of Israel and must conquer it's enemies and
 maintain a solid sovereignty for ever and ever!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I stand with Israel and I am praying for their safety.   This time in history is unprecedented as prophecy is fulfilled.  The enemies who come against Israel will ultimately be destroyed...There will be wars and chaos, but God is going to show his wrath especially on the U.S. Russia, and the Islamic Nations.  The Gog Magog war is coming.  Ezekiel 38:14  "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: "This is what the Sovereign Lord says:  In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?  You will come from your place in the far north, (Russia) you and many nations with you, all  of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army.  You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land.  In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.     God will directly intervene in the defense of Israel, unleashing severe natural disasters on the invaders from the north.  In the end, the stricken pagan nations will turn on themselves in confusion and panic.  All those who set themselves against God will be destroyed.     How many times has Israel defied the Odds, many times.