Author Topic: I'm voting for the easiest person to impeach.  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm voting for the easiest person to impeach.
« on: July 31, 2016, 07:53:04 PM »
Which I think is Trump. ... Thoughts  and arguments please.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: I'm voting for the easiest person to impeach.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 08:39:34 PM »
Which I think is Trump. ... Thoughts  and arguments please.

The dangers of Donald Trump becoming President AND getting impeached that come to mind is it will likely cause major anti-Semitism and attacks of Neo-Conservatives by plenty of Trump supporters.    In addition,  if a Republican President gets impeached,   another Republican probably won't be elected President for a long time.    The damage to the Republican Party an impeachment would cause is off the charts.

IMO,  you are far better off writing in a candidate you are comfortable with.    The 2 major candidates,  as well as Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are beyond horrific. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:41:16 AM »
I think either way, Americans will do nothing. You could have impeached Obama, you didn't and won't rise up.

That being said, everyone, even the left hates Hitlery, while Chump has rabid fanatical supporters that will claim he will learn by his second term, in the impossible situation of him winning.

It is irrelevant what you do, but logically there is more opposition to Hitlery, and less fanatical support, so it would be easier to impeach her, even though it's very obvious it won't happen.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 11:07:54 AM »
I think either way, Americans will do nothing. You could have impeached Obama, you didn't and won't rise up.

That being said, everyone, even the left hates Hitlery, while Chump has rabid fanatical supporters that will claim he will learn by his second term, in the impossible situation of him winning.

It is irrelevant what you do, but logically there is more opposition to Hitlery, and less fanatical support, so it would be easier to impeach her, even though it's very obvious it won't happen.

I strongly believe that if not for the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is considered Black,   he would have been impeached many times over.   

I'm in agreement that there's less fanatical support for Hillary Clinton than for Donald Trump.   In the case of Trump,  his fanatical support might not have exceeded Obama's fanatical support level of the last decade but it probably exceeded the fanatical support that Ron Paul had.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 08:24:11 PM »

It's different when it comes to a republicans. Obamo was the first black Prez,Hillary will be first woman Prez and they are demoncrats, the media is on their side.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 08:34:45 PM »
The dangers of Donald Trump becoming President AND getting impeached that come to mind is it will likely cause major anti-Semitism and attacks of Neo-Conservatives by plenty of Trump supporters.    In addition,  if a Republican President gets impeached,   another Republican probably won't be elected President for a long time.    The damage to the Republican Party an impeachment would cause is off the charts.

IMO,  you are far better off writing in a candidate you are comfortable with.    The 2 major candidates,  as well as Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are beyond horrific.
Why do you think it will cause anti-Semitism and attacks on Neos? He's really in bed with Neos... I'm pretty sure the party is all ready dead...

A write in will give it Killary, and I'm really worried about the Supreme court and the Second Amendment.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 08:46:50 PM »
Why do you think it will cause anti-Semitism and attacks on Neos? He's really in bed with Neos... I'm pretty sure the party is all ready dead...

A write in will give it Killary, and I'm really worried about the Supreme court and the Second Amendment.

The perception by neo-Nazis collectively is Donald Trump is an outside,  not a Neo-Conservative.   

As much as I don't want Hillary Clinton anywhere near the White House in part because of what you mentioned,  at present this is a race in what a horrible candidate is going to be elected President.    Like I mentioned several weeks ago in another thread,  one candidate has a large following by supporters of Adolf Hitler.   The other candidate has a large following of supporters of ' Prophet Muhammad'.    When a candidate is supported by a segment of the population that's clearly anti-Semitic,   that goes beyond the bright yellow caution light.     

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 10:04:41 AM »
It's very hard to do. You might as well pick the candidate that will go hard against Israel to the point that Israel will rely on Hashem to do its miracles. 

But who am I to know that Israel deserves that intervention after what it has done to it's own people.  Therefore, in this scenario, there will be deaths of evil and good Jews and I don't want to see that either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein