Author Topic: EXPLOSIVE Rally in Erie, Pennsylvania 8/12/16 ‘Your Mother’ Is Voting for Trump!  (Read 1155 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've honestly never had the disgust of watching a more pathetic and crass public speaker in politics outside of Africa or the Middle East. How do you manage to sit and listen to this?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've honestly never had the disgust of watching a more pathetic and crass public speaker in politics outside of Africa or the Middle East. How do you manage to sit and listen to this?
Well, Trump grew up in Jamaica Estates and I grew up in Flushing Queens which is about 5 or 6 miles apart... Let's say we both sort of speak the same lingo  :P The animal he is running against and it's minions require that type of handling... You see what being a polite and so called correct speaker got the " Great Ted Cruz"  :o Anyway you must be in the minority with your opinion of Trump because thousands of folks were still waiting outside hoping to get into that rally and the other in Altoona PA. ... I guess you could always defer to a higher level and listen to Hillary speak... G-d willing she will not  have a short circuit and say the wrong thing... I think I know the answer but are you planning on voting in this election? Inquiring minds want to know. ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years