Author Topic: A message someone sent me on youtube  (Read 1012 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
A message someone sent me on youtube
« on: September 15, 2007, 08:55:10 PM »
I like the Porkistan video. Here is the message:

Dear Sir,

It is a shame with all the facts witnessed from my terrible experience that what' the truth of Islamic country-Pakistan

I got Pakistani police violence, kidnapping, inhuman treatment, arbitrary arrest with unlawful detention, and even assassination with fire-arm shooting. Since 2004, Pakistani Government persecution has destroyed my life. This brings me a lots of physically, psychologically, respectably and economically problem. According to medical report, I should need a surgery at any time due by this persecution.

Even under all iron proofs Police investigation and Forensic Report, Pakistani Government is intentionally to protect criminals in order to cover this kind of dirty linen. Pakistani Government still protects her criminals to let them remain at large.

British and Chinese Governments have repeatedly 3 times delivered Diplomatic Notes to Pakistani Government for fairly settlement of the persecution within two years, but there is ".No reply!" So, I am still being suffered with this persecution by Pakistani Government.

Firstly, it is a great evil for any government to violate human rights constantly and to persecute a foreign non-Muslim female investor on purpose. (Proved by iron proofs)

Secondly, Islamic Banking also involved to fabricate a false certificate against record to persecute a foreign lady. This action is 100% against Bank Principle.(Proved by Bank record)

Pls watch and Pass/add videos on YOUTUBE
"No Pakistan,Porkistan only" or" Never Go to Pakistan Part One to Part IV"

Pls read for further details:
http://www.BritishVictim.blogspot.com/

http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/newsdetails.php?archives=1&newsid=907

Look forwards to hearing your response!

I am most appreciative of your generosity!

Yours sincerely,
Ms Jennifer Chim(British Victim)
14th Sept ,2007
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: A message someone sent me on youtube
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »
She should join Jtf
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Re: A message someone sent me on youtube
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »
for sure, we need to be proactive in this.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.