Author Topic: I ran into J Street today.  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I ran into J Street today.
« on: August 28, 2016, 10:57:04 PM »
I was on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania. There was something for the beginning of the academic year in front of the Hillel House and differnet Jewish organizations were present. One of them was J Street. They are dumb. I asked them why do you support terrorism and the guy there told me "because I'm a self-hating Jew". Then I asked him if there was a country called "Palestine", what was it's currency? What years was it independent for? He said probably the "Palestinian dinar" was the currency. He didn't answer the other question. Someone told me the more I confront him, the more Anti-Israel he'll become. Their sign said Pro-Israel but also "pro-Palestinian" and pro-two state solution. He said the language they spoke is "Palestinian Arabic". I told him it's the same as Jordanian Arabic. All Arabs speak a dialect of Arabic. There is not a united Arabic. Each country has its own spoken version of Arabic but literary Arabic is the same everywhere. Spoken Arabic can be compared to differnet regional dialects of American English (or Ebonics) but it probably differs more since it's spread throughout the Middle East in 22 countries. I didn't tell him all that. I tell him the Fakestinians are mostly from Egypt.

I told the good Jews that I saw a YouTube video once of ugly lesbian looking Penn students singing a parody of a Lady Gaga song saying not to buy Sabra and Tribe and "Israeli aparthied" in the supermarket near the campus and even the black guy that worked there said "Miss..." and that they were disturbing the store. I remember besides the ugly young lesbian looking students, there was a cranky woman saying not to buy Sabra chumus and Tribe chumus in the self-hating Jew accent that Chaim imitates sometimes. The way she prounouced chumus made it even worse. Even Arabs say chumus correctly. The younger ones don't have the accent since they are so assimilated and wouldn't talk any different than other liberal Americans. The accent is basically only in the older generation of self-hating Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I ran into J Street today.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 11:07:57 PM »
Funny how he admitted to being a self hating Jew.  You should have told him he was sick in the head, and to see a psychiatrist. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I ran into J Street today.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 11:36:58 PM »
He probably was used to people calling him a self-hating Jew. There is a large Orthodox community on campus.