Author Topic: Still NeverTrump here  (Read 2358 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Still NeverTrump here
« on: September 12, 2016, 07:33:35 PM »
I cannot stand Donald Trump at all. I cannot stand his voice, I cannot stand his ugly orange face, I cannot stand his phony comb-over... I cannot stand his shaky grasp of policy both domestic and foreign, I cannot stand his lack of concern for our Constitution. I will not be casting a vote for President this year, for the first time in 30 years of voting I will be leaving the President slot empty... It is so sad our country has devolved to the state it is currently in. Where a phony republican can hoodwink the populace into thinking he is a right winger, with nothing to support his claims, and plenty of historical liberal democrat support.

We will survive, we will get by... Chazak, Chazak, Chazak, Vnitchazek!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Still NeverTrump here
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 08:06:02 PM »
I cannot stand Donald Trump at all. I cannot stand his voice, I cannot stand his ugly orange face, I cannot stand his phony comb-over... I cannot stand his shaky grasp of policy both domestic and foreign, I cannot stand his lack of concern for our Constitution. I will not be casting a vote for President this year, for the first time in 30 years of voting I will be leaving the President slot empty... It is so sad our country has devolved to the state it is currently in. Where a phony republican can hoodwink the populace into thinking he is a right winger, with nothing to support his claims, and plenty of historical liberal democrat support.

:dance: TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:17:04 PM »

cjd lowers his standards for Trump every week, but not his love.

You rock Muman.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 10:00:32 PM »
Nice to see you Muman!!!  ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 10:08:42 PM »
muman is back
let the disagreeing resume

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 12:24:15 AM »
Shalom everyone!

It seems that I disagreements and conflicts don't need me... Seems there has been another big shindig the end of last month.... I just dropped in to say hi to everyone, don't expect to be posting as much as I used to here...

But I love a bunch of you (as friends) and miss our discussions... PM me if you would like my email address...

Muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 12:27:03 AM »
Good to see you, Muman.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 12:28:08 AM »
Good to see you, Muman.

Shalom Shlomo,

Good to see everyone is still kicking.... I've been posting JTF videos (when they come out) on my facebook page...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 08:57:06 AM »
Shalom everyone!

It seems that I disagreements and conflicts don't need me... Seems there has been another big shindig the end of last month.... I just dropped in to say hi to everyone, don't expect to be posting as much as I used to here...

But I love a bunch of you (as friends) and miss our discussions... PM me if you would like my email address...

Muman613

I see you are referring to the Trump vs anti-Trump.
I stay out of that.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2016, 11:18:20 AM »
Good to see you,  Muman!

If you think Ted Cruz would be a good choice as President of the United States,  I hope you give serious consideration to writing Ted Cruz in on your ballot.   The more people that do this,   the greater the chance that it will get publicity following the 2016 Presidential election.   Which can only help Cruz's chances of eventually becoming President of the U.S.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 11:27:54 AM »
Really good to see you here Muman! I agree with you wholeheartedly brother!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 04:03:22 PM »
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 10:58:01 PM »
Good to see you,  Muman!

If you think Ted Cruz would be a good choice as President of the United States,  I hope you give serious consideration to writing Ted Cruz in on your ballot.   The more people that do this,   the greater the chance that it will get publicity following the 2016 Presidential election.   Which can only help Cruz's chances of eventually becoming President of the U.S.

Given the choice of voting for an ego maniacal, pathological lying narcissist and a narcissistic, pathological lying egomaniac, I choose neither but I choose Cruz.  If the country does not survive to see a future Cruz presidency, I take that as the work of Providence befitting a nation that could not field a single decent person for the office of president.  So sharpen your pencil and choose Cruz.  I  know I will.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 11:25:22 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Welcome back Muman.  I concur with eb22 and also appreciated Tony's response.
 I cannot have faith in these candidates, charlatans that have terrible policies and
 perpetuating the path of the destruction of Israel and the USA that Obama enabled and
 continuing this suicidal madness. Evil is evil whether it is more or it is less evil and it's
 manifestations can only be disastrous.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 11:33:12 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

So far, the phenomenal Ted Cruz is the only candidate worthy of all of our support!
 Anything is possible. He could win next time. We must never despair or lose hope.
 Let's hope and pray for this positive and ideal scenario to occur.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2016, 10:24:16 AM »
Greetings muman!

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2016, 08:45:41 AM »
We all agree that he isn't the best candidate that's for sure.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8