Author Topic: Trump Surrogates (Like Rudy Giuliani) Wear ‘Make Mexico Great Again Also’ Hats  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I really thought this was a joke at first. No, it's real...

https://jtf.org/trump-surrogates-wear-make-mexico-great-again-also-hats/

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The media doing whatever they can to promote the orange charlatan
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Maybe Rudy and Trump should buy property in Mexico. It will facilitate the building
  of the wall that Pancho Villa will pay for! 
                                                                                                                :laugh:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Maybe Rudy and Trump should buy property in Mexico. It will facilitate the building
  of the wall that Pancho Villa will pay for! 
                                                                                                                :laugh:

At the very least Trump hints at some boarder security... What did the so called "Great Ted Cruz" plan to do with that problem? I'd like to tell him what to do with his poison pill.
:dance: TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
At the very least Trump hints at some boarder security... What did the so called "Great Ted Cruz" plan to do with that problem? I'd like to tell him what to do with his poison pill.

Here is exactly what Ted Cruz was going to do about border security:

https://www.tedcruz.org/cruz-immigration-plan/

And you still support and love and defend Trump who does and says everything the opposite of what you supposedly believe? The guy who flip-flops every day? That makes absolutely no sense. No one has any right to accuse any candidate of lying if you support the biggest and most open liar running.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

And you still support and love and defend Trump who does and says everything the opposite of what you supposedly believe? The guy who flip-flops every day? That makes absolutely no sense. No one has any right to accuse any candidate of lying if you support the biggest and most open liar running.
I love it when politicians  are for a bill before they later decided to be against it because of political expediency... Cruz is not a lying he is just being a good old Texas politician... He reminds me of LBJ in many ways... I often wonder if he might not be one of LBJ's "love child's"... He does look like him a great deal. :::D

:dance: TRUMP 20166 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN  :dance:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:29:51 AM by cjd »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I love it when politicians  are for a bill before they later decided to be against it because of political expediency... Cruz is not a lying he is just being a good old Texas politician... He reminds me of LBJ in many ways... I often wonder if he might not be one of LBJ's "love child's"... He does look like him a great deal. :::D

You should say the things you write outloud before you post, so you know how ridiculous they sound to people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
You should say the things you write outloud before you post, so you know how ridiculous they sound to people.
Advice like this coming from the king of outlandish posts is really rich  :::D By the way out loud is two words... You should take your own advice.  :P
 :dance: TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN  :dance:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:38:36 PM by cjd »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

He has finally found his maschiach, don't spoil his buzz!

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer

I'm happy it is not said out loud so we can all see the chauvinistic foolishness on display.  This election appears to be about how badly can one candidate's supporters tear down anyone not acting like a fool to support their candidate.  Neither Trump, Clinton nor Johnson are acceptable no matter how much they denigrate each other.  It does not elevate them by bringing down the others.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm happy it is not said out loud so we can all see the chauvinistic foolishness on display.  This election appears to be about how badly can one candidate's supporters tear down anyone not acting like a fool to support their candidate.  Neither Trump, Clinton nor Johnson are acceptable no matter how much they denigrate each other.  It does not elevate them by bringing down the others.
:dance: MAKE AMERICA AND MEXICO GREAT AGAIN  :::D TRUMP 2016  :dance: