Author Topic: Very Moronic Black Muslim On Hannity and Colms  (Read 15447 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Very Moronic Black Muslim On Hannity and Colms
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2007, 08:48:30 PM »
Rivera, Newman is a Noahide, as is Fjack.

newman

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 08:50:20 PM »
Oh thank G-D you are not Jewish!
I agree. The 613 Mitzvot are a heavy burdon.
I know from history that people like you who attack in a racist way are no friends of the Jewish people. once again you do not fool me. In poland the Jewish people best friend from the gentile community's were quick to help the Nazis when the time was right. you are no different.
What race am I against?
you stereotype blacks and Hispanics and call them apes! When the time is right you would turn on the Jewish people. Just like the Nazis members of the white race did and the polish members of the white race did. It will happen here in America. The Lubuvitur Rebbi warn that what happen in Nazi Germany can happen here. and you will show your true colors when the time is right! 
I am against their culture, not their pigmentation. The ape remarks refer to behaviour, not colour.

There are many threads and posts on this forum that sing the praises of leading members of the black community. I started one:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8516.0

..........so how am I racist?

You are simply trying to drive a wedge between Jew and gentile on this forum, Rivera. It won't work.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »
Rivera, stop acting like a troll.  You've been trolling and insulting our members ever since you got here.  If you are a righteous Noahide, then stop acting foolishly and accusing our valued members of various crimes and appoligize to Newman and Mosquewatch. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2007, 12:44:32 AM »
I can't get it to work.  Who was it?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2007, 06:00:38 AM »
Hey guys let's not be too hard on rivera, making him think too hard will overtax his pea sized brain and give him a headache. Rivera if you get a little nervous go get a taco, a case of corona and some forged documents, that should make you feel better. If this country and some of us Noahides are so racist, why did you and your low IQ tribesmen invade my country. Was the price of beer too costly in mexico?. Did you come so that the offspring you sired in a drunken orgy in the middle of a field of onions with a 15 year puta could be given free medical care, free schooling, free clothes, food stamps and the rest of the goodies that you and your kind always demand from us racists? Why are we plaqued by your presence. Go home and take all your kind with you. Go make Mexico a better place.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2007, 05:41:08 PM »
Hey guys let's not be too hard on rivera, making him think too hard will overtax his pea sized brain and give him a headache. Rivera if you get a little nervous go get a taco, a case of corona and some forged documents, that should make you feel better. If this country and some of us Noahides are so racist, why did you and your low IQ tribesmen invade my country. Was the price of beer too costly in mexico?. Did you come so that the offspring you sired in a drunken orgy in the middle of a field of onions with a 15 year puta could be given free medical care, free schooling, free clothes, food stamps and the rest of the goodies that you and your kind always demand from us racists? Why are we plaqued by your presence. Go home and take all your kind with you. Go make Mexico a better place.
Hey you guys are real losers, you site  there attacking people you don't know. First I am not mexican! And G-D has dealt you a harsh defeat because of your evil heart. you the white race lost in the south the cilvi war when you tried to enslave black people. HASHEM delivered them. In Nazi Germany members of the white race MURDER six million Jews. G-D step in and stop you. and in the USA in the south you lost again. you are the lowest of the lowest. you are no different then the Nazis members of the white race who killed six million Jews.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 06:19:55 PM by Rivera »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2007, 06:28:28 PM »
Rivera, how did you sneak into my country? Did you come on a donkey, a jeep full of wetbacks, dropped from an airplane or were you hatched from an egg. I don't mind being called names but try and make it clever or humorous. You don't have the brain power to do either, which shows us that you don't have the IQ of a fire plug. You must have severe mental problems if you come to a country full of racists and nazis. If we were nazis, how long do you think you would last. If you want to call names and just make an ass out of yourself be my guess. You just reaffirm everything I believe about you and your brethren. Complete simpletons. You are unable to cope in a white society, you are forced to beg the government for food, special favors and the rest of the goodies that you are too stupid or lazy to get for yourself. In a way I pity you, you would be much happier swinging from a tree, eating bugs, drinking beer, doing drugs, and having sex with putas. Adios, amigo.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2007, 06:37:53 PM »
Rivera, how did you sneak into my country? Did you come on a donkey, a jeep full of wetbacks, dropped from an airplane or were you hatched from an egg. I don't mind being called names but try and make it clever or humorous. You don't have the brain power to do either, which shows us that you don't have the IQ of a fire plug. You must have severe mental problems if you come to a country full of racists and nazis. If we were nazis, how long do you think you would last. If you want to call names and just make an donkey out of yourself be my guess. You just reaffirm everything I believe about you and your brethren. Complete simpletons. You are unable to cope in a white society, you are forced to beg the government for food, special favors and the rest of the goodies that you are too stupid or lazy to get for yourself. In a way I pity you, you would be much happier swinging from a tree, eating bugs, drinking beer, doing drugs, and having sex with putas. Adios, amigo.
You are a Nazi pig A FALSE NOAHIDE! It was your race the white race who MURDER six millon jews! and you are just as evil as they are. people like you are no friend to the Jewish people. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 06:41:16 PM by Rivera »

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2007, 06:45:13 PM »
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »
Am I getting under your skin? Here you ago again with nazis. Tell us, do you go to bed at night and think of nazis. Do you dream that they tie you up and do 'things' to you. What goes through your mind when you see a blond haired blue eyed SS man, say about 20 years old with the sun shinnig on his face and you laying prostrate under him. Tell us, what goes through your mind. Do have sick fantasies regarding nazis. You are obsessed with them. Do you secretly want to be one? Do you dress up like one and parade around your hovel? Do you watch the History Channel and let your hands wander when you see the ss parade on the screen. No, it not me that is the nazi here, it is you. You need professional help, there are trained people who can help you overcome this sick addiction to this sick cult of nazism. It is overpowering you, you are becoming its slave, you are finding it harder and harder to separate your sexual urges with your dreams of seeing nazis all over. Try and go to the clinic in Tijuana where corretta scott king went to, they might have a cure for your sick obsession with a sick and demented ideology that you seem to be unable to cleanse from your mind.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2007, 06:54:57 PM »

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2007, 07:03:25 PM »
Am I getting under your skin? Here you ago again with nazis. Tell us, do you go to bed at night and think of nazis. Do you dream that they tie you up and do 'things' to you. What goes through your mind when you see a blond haired blue eyed SS man, say about 20 years old with the sun shinnig on his face and you laying prostrate under him. Tell us, what goes through your mind. Do have sick fantasies regarding nazis. You are obsessed with them. Do you secretly want to be one? Do you dress up like one and parade around your hovel? Do you watch the History Channel and let your hands wander when you see the ss parade on the screen. No, it not me that is the nazi here, it is you. You need professional help, there are trained people who can help you overcome this sick addiction to this sick cult of nazism. It is overpowering you, you are becoming its slave, you are finding it harder and harder to separate your sexual urges with your dreams of seeing nazis all over. Try and go to the clinic in Tijuana where corretta scott king went to, they might have a cure for your sick obsession with a sick and demented ideology that you seem to be unable to cleanse from your mind.
It was your Race the white race that rape and MURDER JEWS IN GERMANY AND HASHEM STOPED YOU! IT WAS YOUR RACE THE WHITE RACE  WHO RAPE AND MURDER  BLACK PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH AND HASHEM STOP YOU! YOUR WAY IS NOT G-DS WAY!
 G-D HAS DEALT YOU THE  DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT .

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2007, 07:07:58 PM »

newman

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2007, 08:54:30 PM »
Hey, Rivera.....

If G_d is so against us,

How come all of us gringo, anglo, euro types are the richest nations on Earth and all you, mexi-greaser types are third world filth living up to your eyeballs in crap? Name ONE central or south American country that isn't a basket case.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 08:59:27 PM by newman »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2007, 08:56:49 PM »
Hey, Rivera.....

If G_d is so against us,

How come all of us gringo, anglo, euro types are the richest nations on Earth and all you latino, mexi-greaser types are third world filth living up to your eyeballs in crap?

Please man, the Mexicans are not Latino, they are mestizo.  They are of a different people and of a different civilization than the real Latinos (Romance people).

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2007, 09:00:29 PM »
Hey, Rivera.....

If G_d is so against us,

How come all of us gringo, anglo, euro types are the richest nations on Earth and all you latino, mexi-greaser types are third world filth living up to your eyeballs in crap?

Please man, the Mexicans are not Latino, they are mestizo.  They are of a different people and of a different civilization than the real Latinos (Romance people).
My bad, HC. No offence intended. I've edited. :)

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2007, 09:10:53 PM »
Hey, Rivera.....

If G_d is so against us,

How come all of us gringo, anglo, euro types are the richest nations on Earth and all you, mexi-greaser types are third world filth living up to your eyeballs in crap? Name ONE central or south American country that isn't a basket case.
It was your race the white race that killed young Jewish children in the camps and made soap out of their body's. it was your race the white race that  that committed sodomy on Jewish  men women and children. It is the Russian Nazi in Israel members of the white race that is attacking Jewish people today. You are no differeant. you are a false Noahide. America is falling apart because of the sins of the white race.

newman

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2007, 09:14:24 PM »
Hey, Rivera.....

If G_d is so against us,

It was your race the white race that killed young Jewish children in the camps and made soap out of their body's. it was your race the white race that  that committed sodomy on Jewish  men women and children. It is the Russian Nazi in Israel members of the white race that is attacking Jewish people today. You are no differeant. you are a false Noahide. America is falling apart because of the sins of the white race.

It's falling apart because of an invasion by turd world savages.

Name a country of non-whites (apart from Japan, who copy whites) that is worth a damn.

Name one african or other non-white country (aprt from Japan) that is wealthy and democratic.

I dare you.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2007, 09:30:38 PM »
Hey, Rivera.....

If G_d is so against us,

It was your race the white race that killed young Jewish children in the camps and made soap out of their body's. it was your race the white race that  that committed sodomy on Jewish men women and children. It is the Russian Nazi in Israel members of the white race that is attacking Jewish people today. You are no differeant. you are a false Noahide. America is falling apart because of the sins of the white race.

It's falling apart because of an invasion by turd world savages.

Name a country of non-whites (apart from Japan, who copy whites) that is worth a damn.

Name one african or other non-white country (aprt from Japan) that is wealthy and democratic.

I dare you.
It is sins of the white race that is causing Hashem to punish America! the white race in America refuse to bomb the trains that lead to the camps that was used by the white race to kill Jewish people. You are no different!

newman

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2007, 09:34:20 PM »
Answer my question, greaseball.

Whatsamatta.....no hubla?

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »
Answer my question, greaseball.

Whatsamatta.....no hubla?
You are a Nazi pig! you do not fool me. You are a false Noahide who one day will attack Jewish people!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2007, 12:49:57 AM »
It was your Race the white race that rape and MURDER JEWS IN GERMANY AND HASHEM STOPED YOU! IT WAS YOUR RACE THE WHITE RACE  WHO RAPE AND MURDER  BLACK PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH AND HASHEM STOP YOU! YOUR WAY IS NOT G-DS WAY!

If we're a defeated people, why are you so angry with us?

Shouldn't you have pity on something so low?

newman

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2007, 12:55:02 AM »

If we're a defeated people, why are you so angry with us?

Shouldn't you have pity on something so low?
Scriabin,

I suspect ol' senior rivera here has a chip on his shoulder bigger than your piano. I've met very few of his kind who don't.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2007, 06:06:30 AM »
Senor rivera suffers from a myriad of sexual fantasias regarding white men and nazis especially. This complusion manifests itself by repeating the same thing over and over. This is complusive behavior disorder which can be improved with treatment. This creature is typical of most of the turd worlders that flock into this country. He has a very low IQ, does not bath, will relieve itself in public as a form of voyeurism, drink and do drugs all the time, and have sexual illusions that manifest themselves in a strange mix of white hatred-white jealousy. These things border on the evolutionary tract of whether it is a true human or just an 'missing link' type of biped. We should let him ramble on so that some of the members of this forum that are involved with the sciences can study this strange creature and gain an insight into the strange, sad twist that evolution has taken in regards to this mental incompetent.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
Rivera, G-d Bless You.

Have a look see.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jNBNqUdqm1E