Author Topic: Cruz endorsing trump!!!  (Read 2494 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Cruz endorsing trump!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 08:19:44 PM »
Why do you say that? Cruz did let him down.
Well, Glen Beck is so disappointed in the outcome of the primaries that he is now dismantling his mock up of the Oval Office... Even though he is disappointed in Ted Cruz he should donate the fake oval office to Cruz because that is about the closest that Cruz will ever get to an Oval Office  :::D
:dance:             :dance:              :dance:
              ;D Continue The Policies Of The Past 8 Years Vote Hillary 2016  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2016, 08:15:59 PM »
Regarding the situation with Glenn Beck and Ted Cruz,  at least for me this isn't an either or ( choose one ) situation for me.  I respect both of them.   It's understandable that Beck is upset with Cruz for his decision to endorse Donald Trump and it's understandable why Cruz made the decision.   I hope the time comes ASAP that both come together for the sake of the U.S. and Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2016, 10:40:09 PM »
Why do you say that? Cruz did let him down.

I find him to be a drama queen and am bored by his theatrics

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2016, 04:35:42 AM »
בס''ד

Ted Cruz and his family will definitely NOT vote for Donald Trump. Cruz absolutely hates Trump and knows what a dangerous fraud he is.

However, Cruz felt that he could not win the Republican Presidential nomination in 2020 without endorsing the orange Mussolini.

This is not surprising and changes nothing from our point of view. We will always be Never Trump. Trump continues to be WORSE than Hillary Clinton.

Cruz backstabbed all of the people who were supporting him against Trump. I hope he never gets elected for anything ever again after pulling that. It's just as bad as when Bernie got cheated out of the democratic nomination then turned around and endorsed Hillary as if everything was peachy.

I lost massive respect for Bernie after he did that and I have lost respect for Cruz now.

They're both sellouts and cowards.