Author Topic: Is this true about Simon Peres? It was written by someone in a comments section  (Read 489 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Simon Peres ran lethal  radiation experiments on 100,000 Sephardic children in the 1950's with Dr. Seeba. 

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think it was Peres, it was the Israeli healthcare administration. They used an experimental radiation treatment for ringworm of the scalp (I don't know the medical term). This treatment turned out to have long term disastrous side effects. There is a law in Israel that recognize the responsibility of the Israeli government and sets compensation for the victims of this treatment. I don't know if any individual was ever held accountable.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't think it was Peres, it was the Israeli healthcare administration. They used an experimental radiation treatment for ringworm of the scalp (I don't know the medical term). This treatment turned out to have long term disastrous side effects. There is a law in Israel that recognize the responsibility of the Israeli government and sets compensation for the victims of this treatment. I don't know if any individual was ever held accountable.
thanks!