Author Topic: Day 1: Muslim Ban Language Dropped From Trump Website  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Day 1: Muslim Ban Language Dropped From Trump Website
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 02:39:22 PM »
https://jtf.org/day-1-muslim-ban-language-dropped-from-trump-website/

Yes, Paul RINO Ryan insisted that it be removed, or he wouldn't work with him.  Remember, the day after he spoke with Ryan, Trump suddenly said it was a 'suggestion', from there you knew it was dead in the water.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:45:04 PM »
This is the first sign of liberal agenda.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 03:09:04 PM »
This is the first sign of liberal agenda.

Yes, very true.   :'( 

By the way, in spite of what the leftists say, this is NOT unconstitutional.  Banning people based upon their allegiance to an evil doctrine or ideology used to be commonplace.

My grandparents, had to prove they had no allegiance to the royal family of Czar Nicholas II when the came here.  And there were similar tests for Nazis and Communists in the 1950s.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 04:07:52 PM »
Already Trump is backing off his stance on banning Muslims.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 05:46:37 PM »
https://jtf.org/day-1-muslim-ban-language-dropped-from-trump-website/
I will be satisfied if we know what's coming in... Possibly some stricter vetting and controls... Anyone with half a brain knew a outright ban was never going to happen... Why not post something productive like the fact that Trump made changes to his transition team that seem productive... Sour grapes leave a bad taste in every ones mouth even the person posting them :'(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 06:33:29 PM »
Yes, very true.   :'( 

By the way, in spite of what the leftists say, this is NOT unconstitutional.  Banning people based upon their allegiance to an evil doctrine or ideology used to be commonplace.

My grandparents, had to prove they had no allegiance to the royal family of Czar Nicholas II when the came here.  And there were similar tests for Nazis and Communists in the 1950s.

In the process of obtaining her green card and becoming a citizen, the legal way, my wife had to answer questions about any affiliation with Nazis and intentions to commit crimes while here in the US.  Any sane country would go even further to ban entry by people pledged to destroy the current form of government.  Any loyal Koran thumping Muslim has a belief that the US form of government should be destroyed and only Sharia enforced and infidels should be killed or enslaved.

Trump secured his vote and is now free to renege on every promise he made and if someone hands him a ready made excuse, all the better.  I think Trump wants to surpass the notoriety of P. T. Barnum and knows exactly what betrayals will gain that infamy.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 06:53:22 PM »
I agree.  Extreme vetting is a step in the right direction. 
I will be satisfied if we know what's coming in... Possibly some stricter vetting and controls... Anyone with half a brain knew a outright ban was never going to happen... Why not post something productive like the fact that Trump made changes to his transition team that seem productive... Sour grapes leave a bad taste in every ones mouth even the person posting them :'(

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 12:29:46 PM »
Trump can try to become liberal towards the muslamic terrorists, but most of the muslamic terrorists including Bagdadi are strongly of the Baba Wonga opinion and even now think that neither Trump nor anybody else can become the next POTUS.

How can anybody whether POTUS or not, be liberal to such muslamic terrorists.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 08:38:34 PM »

You are insulting us calling sour grapes? You're serious? You're sold out on Trump (who won the election) and you want to talk about sour grapes? Trump is the definition of sour grapes. He even claimed he would only accept the election results if he won, and now his team is plotting revenge on republicans that didn't support him. You have to be kidding me.

And we aren't “allowed” to publish anything that isn't positive about Trump? Did you forget we are Kahanists?

Now that Trump is elected, here's what has happened in just the first 3 days:

1. Soviet Russia admits it was in contact with Trump’s team during the campaign, and dictator Vladimir Putin openly congratulates Trump making it on every major news site in multiple languages.

2. Trump talks about how much of a great honor it is to meet with Obama and goes into detail about his "deep respect" for Obama.

3. On day 1, anything about banning Muslims is removed from Trump's website.

4. Giuliani, who received $563,000 from Trump before the election and who will probably be in Trump's cabinet, claims Trump will completely pardon Hillary Clinton.

5. Affirmative action candidate Ben Carson claims he's going to help work on Obamacare.

6. Trump talks about how unfair it is to homosexual transgenders and tells the media they should use whatever bathroom they want.

7. Trump advisors say they are divided and don't know if they can move the US embassy to Jerusalem which was promised just days ago.

8. Trump says he is going to start pushing the Jews in Israel to surrender to the Arab Muslim terrorists to make a deal. That will kill countless innocent Jews. How do you think he'll handle Muslims elsewhere?

9. Now it comes out that Trump isn't going to rip up the Iran nuclear deal after all. He want's to "renegotiate" it. That means Muslim terrorists with nuclear warheads.

10. After meeting with Obama, Trump takes Obama's advice on keeping Obamacare, again, making every major news site.

None of that scares you? You aren't bothered one single bit by any of that? I think that says it all right there. You believe Trump's "hope and change".

I reported on president Obama. I reported about Hillary. I report on Netanyahu. You think I'm going to give Trump a free pass when it comes to Israel? I will continue to report the news that's important to the survival of Israel and the United States.

And you need to start being respectful to the members of the forum - especially the ones that did nothing wrong to you. Trump is no excuse.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 09:44:22 PM »
So, Trump will be a one term president if the things you say are true. 
I have an honest question...Would Clinton have been better on healthcare, Israel, sexuality issues, racial issues, national security.  All the terrible issues we are now facing.  I am not sure what the alternative to Trump was?   
And honestly, I found that the Clinton campaign was barely covered here.  It was a missed opportunity to inform people about the left..  I thought the purpose of JTF was to create a movement.  Not just speak to JTFers. Not that it matters to you.  But, respectfully, I am going to wait and see what happens.  Not let the media wag the dog.  And I pray Israel will stand against any evil plan presented to them by any foreign leader.  Even if that means telling America to shove their support.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 07:04:19 AM »
You are insulting us calling sour grapes? You're serious? You're sold out on Trump (who won the election) and you want to talk about sour grapes? Trump is the definition of sour grapes. He even claimed he would only accept the election results if he won, and now his team is plotting revenge on republicans that didn't support him. You have to be kidding me.

And we aren't “allowed” to publish anything that isn't positive about Trump? Did you forget we are Kahanists?

Now that Trump is elected, here's what has happened in just the first 3 days:

1. Soviet Russia admits it was in contact with Trump’s team during the campaign, and dictator Vladimir Putin openly congratulates Trump making it on every major news site in multiple languages.

2. Trump talks about how much of a great honor it is to meet with Obama and goes into detail about his "deep respect" for Obama.

3. On day 1, anything about banning Muslims is removed from Trump's website.

4. Giuliani, who received $563,000 from Trump before the election and who will probably be in Trump's cabinet, claims Trump will completely pardon Hillary Clinton.

5. Affirmative action candidate Ben Carson claims he's going to help work on Obamacare.

6. Trump talks about how unfair it is to homosexual transgenders and tells the media they should use whatever bathroom they want.

7. Trump advisors say they are divided and don't know if they can move the US embassy to Jerusalem which was promised just days ago.

8. Trump says he is going to start pushing the Jews in Israel to surrender to the Arab Muslim terrorists to make a deal. That will kill countless innocent Jews. How do you think he'll handle Muslims elsewhere?

9. Now it comes out that Trump isn't going to rip up the Iran nuclear deal after all. He want's to "renegotiate" it. That means Muslim terrorists with nuclear warheads.

10. After meeting with Obama, Trump takes Obama's advice on keeping Obamacare, again, making every major news site.

None of that scares you? You aren't bothered one single bit by any of that? I think that says it all right there. You believe Trump's "hope and change".

I reported on president Obama. I reported about Hillary. I report on Netanyahu. You think I'm going to give Trump a free pass when it comes to Israel? I will continue to report the news that's important to the survival of Israel and the United States.

And you need to start being respectful to the members of the forum - especially the ones that did nothing wrong to you. Trump is no excuse.
When you say insulting us who would that us include? I have a strong feeling that a great many of the JTF members quietly voted for Trump... You should report on everything that Trump does wrong going forward just report it correctly... Don't be like the Liberal DNC and take every sentence Trump says and make it into a national tragedy... He will do enough things wrong that even I won't like so you will have plenty of real life changing issues to work with... As far as Cruz goes the man would make a very good supreme court justice and nothing more... I was all for him even before JTF was when Chaim was still in a lets wait a see mode about Cruz... From the time Cruz started to run his campaign it was a down hill spiral... He won a few primaries and he was working on his backroom deals but it was not going to get him far... People just don't take to him... I never met one person that did not roll their eyes when I mentioned I was considering voting for him... As far as sell out what did I sell out? Cruz was never going to make it... I went with who I thought could take Hillary out of the picture... Was I wrong? I am still amazed that JTF worked so hard after the primaries to defeat Trump when they knew they would be getting Clinton... As far as your 10 points above here once again you taken a few words from an unofficial setting and turned them into policy...  Yes Putin should congratulate Trump why should he not? Trump was only being polite during his White House visit... What would you have had him do go in and call the sitting president a dumb [censored]? The Muslim ban was just a matter of speaking if he can keep some of the refugee trash from coming in that Clinton was looking to triple in number it would be more than most reasonable people expected...I don't care what he paid Giuliani a Trump cabinet with people like Giuliani and Carson is far better than anything Clinton could come up with... I don't care about bathrooms because the vast majority of the American people don't care about this issue either... If they did they would have never allowed it to get this far...  As far a Trump making unreasonable requests on Israel... Israel  needs to grow some balls and just say no... Iran is a done deal they got the money billions of dollars... How do you reverse that?  Obama care is dying on it's own we now have to see what Trump and the Republican leadership are going to come up with to replace it... Lastly I am glad that Trump is giving the Republican leadership  a hard time they deserve it... They caved into Obama on every single issue and this is why you now have Trump as president... As far as being respectful... I respond to people as they respond as they talk to me... I resent having words put in my mouth and being told what I was for and when I was for it... An example of disrespect is when JTF removed my moderator status and did not even have the decency to send me a PM they were doing so... I was about to ask that it be removed anyway so I could speak more freely but you guys beat me to the punch... Just so you know it's no hard feelings.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 07:16:01 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 02:22:44 PM »
In the process of obtaining her green card and becoming a citizen, the legal way, my wife had to answer questions about any affiliation with Nazis and intentions to commit crimes while here in the US.  Any sane country would go even further to ban entry by people pledged to destroy the current form of government.  Any loyal Koran thumping Muslim has a belief that the US form of government should be destroyed and only Sharia enforced and infidels should be killed or enslaved.

Trump secured his vote and is now free to renege on every promise he made and if someone hands him a ready made excuse, all the better.  I think Trump wants to surpass the notoriety of P. T. Barnum and knows exactly what betrayals will gain that infamy.

I wasnt aware they still did that....  glad that is still the case.

With Muslims... many wouldnt openly say that they follow the words of the Koran so they can sneak in... just like Nazis would say the same with Mein Kampf.

Maybe they can have a litmus test...  each potential immigrant should be given a match.. and burn a page of the Koran.    But then... its tricky... since Mohammad has said its ok to lie, as long as it benefits the greater good.

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 04:53:02 PM »
I wasnt aware they still did that....  glad that is still the case.

With Muslims... many wouldnt openly say that they follow the words of the Koran so they can sneak in... just like Nazis would say the same with Mein Kampf.

Maybe they can have a litmus test...  each potential immigrant should be given a match.. and burn a page of the Koran.    But then... its tricky... since Mohammad has said its ok to lie, as long as it benefits the greater good.

I joked with my wife while helping her prepare the forms.  Are you going to start a Brasilian drug cartel if you come to America?  Did you hide Nazi war criminals (after all, Brasil is notorious for protecting Nazis)?  You would have to be a complete moron not to know the "right" answers so I suppose the point is to provide a means for expulsion if the lies are discovered later.

It is tricky but the answer may lie in what was done throughout history.  Nations don't allow people from hostile nations into their country.  Islam is at war with us whether we admit of or not.  I don't recall admitting Germans, Italians or Japanese to the US after hostilities started.  The only exception might be defectors but even that can be difficult.  Because of taqiyya and kitman, entire countries must be placed on a restricted list.  And why not?  It is the nature of Islam, its practices and decrees that dictates a total ban is necessary and prudent.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 05:16:40 PM »
I joked with my wife while helping her prepare the forms.  Are you going to start a Brasilian drug cartel if you come to America?  Did you hide Nazi war criminals (after all, Brasil is notorious for protecting Nazis)?  You would have to be a complete moron not to know the "right" answers so I suppose the point is to provide a means for expulsion if the lies are discovered later.

It is tricky but the answer may lie in what was done throughout history.  Nations don't allow people from hostile nations into their country.  Islam is at war with us whether we admit of or not.  I don't recall admitting Germans, Italians or Japanese to the US after hostilities started.  The only exception might be defectors but even that can be difficult.  Because of taqiyya and kitman, entire countries must be placed on a restricted list.  And why not?  It is the nature of Islam, its practices and decrees that dictates a total ban is necessary and prudent.

Very well said.  I think the correct answer here is the most obvious one... just dont take ANYONE from that area.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 05:56:40 PM »
Can we report the full story?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-idUSKBN135284

Some of the most controversial proposals Donald Trump made while running for U.S. president disappeared from his campaign website on Thursday, but a spokesman said what some observers took as a softening of Trump's policies was due to a technical glitch.

The link to Trump's Dec. 7 proposal titled: "Donald J. Trump statement on Preventing Muslim Immigration," in which he called for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" vanished temporarily from the website but later reappeared.

So too did a list of Trump's potential Supreme Court justice picks as president and certain details of his economic, defense and regulatory reform plans.

"The website was temporarily redirecting all specific press release pages to the home page," Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said in an email.

Links to Trump's policy proposals, including the Muslim ban, were working again by 3:30 p.m. EST (2030 GMT).

The links, which had redirected readers to a campaign fundraising page, appeared to have been removed around Election Day on Tuesday, when Trump won a historic upset against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, according to a website that records historic snapshots of web pages.

In an appearance on CNBC on Thursday, Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal praised Trump for removing the Muslim ban proposal from his website and also said Trump had deleted statements offensive to Muslims from his Twitter account.

The prince could not be reached for comment after the links were restored.

Several tweets attacking Muslims that Trump sent while campaigning for president remained in his feed on Thursday, including a March 22 tweet in which Trump wrote:

"Incompetent Hillary, despite the horrible attack in Brussels today, wants borders to be weak and open-and let the Muslims flow in. No way!"

After initially praising the removal of the Muslim ban proposal at a news conference with other civil rights leaders on Thursday, Samer Khalaf, president of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, said in a follow-up interview the group was hoping to see better behavior from Trump.

"False hope just came over us," Khalaf said, but "we didn't really think it was monumental that they took down the language."

Khalaf said Trump's policies were more important than any statements. "He’s elected, he said some horrible things, now we have to see what his policies are. If they’re good policies we’re going to commend him for it. If they’re horrible policies we’re going to challenge him on it."

Despite the temporary glitch, most of Trump's core policy positions had remained on his website, including his central immigration promise to build an "impenetrable physical wall" on the border with Mexico and make Mexico pay for its construction.

It was not the first time the Trump campaign blamed technical difficulties for changes to its website. The campaign this year also replaced the part of the site describing Trump's healthcare policy with a different version. When contacted about it by Reuters in September, the campaign put the original page back up.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 05:57:47 PM »
It's interesting to me that this "glitch" rectifying itself seemed to coincide with Chris Christie's demotion on the transition team considering Christie is one of the most pro-Islamic politicians I've ever seen.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »
Another thing that Hillary Clinton and her ilk would have people believe is that immigrating to the U.S. either illegally or legally is a constitutional right.  Where in the constitution does it say that every Ahmen, Mohammad, Jose and Fatima have the right to come here.  Where is it written that we have to allow people in here who have nothing but contempt for our way of life?

I read this saying on another blog.  It says "The main achilles heal of Western civilization is its tolerance for those who detest it," or something to that effect.  So true. 

Offline rightwingjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 06:52:33 PM »
trump is liberal scum of the earth