Author Topic: Final Debate tonight  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Final Debate tonight
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:31:44 PM »
Finally we reached the final night tonight.  Who here is going to watch this diaster?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Final Debate tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 05:34:41 PM »
I'll be tuned in as always.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 05:39:31 PM »
I'd rather watch the 4th game of the Dodgers-Cubs series tonight.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 06:23:27 PM »
I hear you but I have to stay on top of these things. Unfortunately, the country is finished. The least objectionable candidate running is a complete idiot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 11:07:24 PM »
 Hillary is a very polished liar.  Hats off to her.  God help us.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 12:07:20 AM »
Hillary is a very polished liar.  Hats off to her.  God help us.

I would've loved to slap that silly Chesire grin right off of that disgusting lesbian's face. She is allergic to the truth.

Both of them are woefully inadequate and grossly incapable of solving two of our major problems. National debt/economy and Islamic terrorism.

Trump was uncouth as usual and resorted to just uttering meaningless slogans to answer very important questions.

On balance, he's less objectionable than Hillary. He actually told the truth a few times.

My stance right now is that I'm officially finished with politics.

There's no place in Scripture that says that salvation shall come from Washington D.C. (or the Knesset).

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 07:56:02 AM »
I would've loved to slap that silly Chesire grin right off of that disgusting lesbian's face. She is allergic to the truth.

Both of them are woefully inadequate and grossly incapable of solving two of our major problems. National debt/economy and Islamic terrorism.

Trump was uncouth as usual and resorted to just uttering meaningless slogans to answer very important questions.

On balance, he's less objectionable than Hillary. He actually told the truth a few times.

My stance right now is that I'm officially finished with politics.

There's no place in Scripture that says that salvation shall come from Washington D.C. (or the Knesset).
I agree, Mishmaat.  Except, I will vote in November.  I would never be able to live with myself if I didn't vote to keep her out of the White House.  Even if that makes me a deplorable.

Beware the polished liar.  Their impact on your life can be devastation.  Extremely difficult to recover from.  I rather deal with the person I can see right through.

You could almost see the mouse tail hanging from her mouth.  Chesire cat describes her perfectly. 

When she was able to deflect the Wiki Leaks subject.   :o  There is no better politician than HRC.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 08:19:03 AM »
I didn't realize she is even in favor of LATE TERM abortion.  She is sicker than I thought.  The butcher of Benghazi is a butcher of babies too

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 08:54:40 AM »
And the reason she brought up for supporting late term abortion isn't even legitimate.
Trump should have slammed her for that.
The issue is...women using late term abortion as a form of birth control,  Not a woman who's health is in jeopardy.  That situation is usually dealt with in a hospital between doctor and patient.  But it isn't politically correct to stand against women even if their behavior is sinful.
She is a terrible human being on all fronts.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 09:15:33 AM »
Politicians have gone down to the lowest ebb possible. The lowest level heartless politicians in fact are a boon in disguise. Their presence strongly enlightens the voters. Now I find that among the JTF each and every participant is much better, righteous and fit to become the President and VP than any of the Clinton or the Trumps. Faith is the keyword.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 11:21:42 AM »
And the reason she brought up for supporting late term abortion isn't even legitimate.
Trump should have slammed her for that.
The issue is...women using late term abortion as a form of birth control,  Not a woman who's health is in jeopardy.  That situation is usually dealt with in a hospital between doctor and patient.  But it isn't politically correct to stand against women even if their behavior is sinful.
She is a terrible human being on all fronts.

Right.  If the mothers life is literally at risk an emergency procedure could be done to save her if necessary.  That does not necessitate legalizing late term birth control.  I also wanted trump to hammer her on that but he's not exactly a philosopher.  I was at least happy to see him state clearly it is wrong and immoral in very strong terms in general.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 12:12:06 PM »
Right.  If the mothers life is literally at risk an emergency procedure could be done to save her if necessary.  That does not necessitate legalizing late term birth control.  I also wanted trump to hammer her on that but he's not exactly a philosopher.  I was at least happy to see him state clearly it is wrong and immoral in very strong terms in general.
He should have explained exactly what a late term abortion entails.  But does he even know?  I'm not so sure.
You have to be pure evil to be for that.

I feel like he had many missed opportunities in that debate.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 03:55:10 PM »
Personally, I still can't believe thqt Chaim  would rather have Hillary in the White House instead of Donald Trump. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 08:55:33 PM »
I don't understand why Trump didn't hammer Hillary about the Wikileaks news. 

It was Wallace who brought it up in the context of her being for open borders.  But Trump should have pressed on.  For example when she went on about how she was "for the middle class" Trump could have brought up how she mentioned not really identifying with the middle class.  He could have said that and then mentioned that all her talk about the middle class is yet another example of having a public position on something along with a different private position. 

Who on earth is it that coaches all these Republicans for their debates?  And I don't mean just Trump.  All of them deserve to be flipping burgers at McDonalds for what they helped inflict on us. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 02:46:08 AM »
It is "sexist" to really go after Shitlery just like it was "racist" to go after Obama. That is why nobody really takes it to her.