Author Topic: Cruz voted for Trump....comments?  (Read 1110 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Cruz voted for Trump....comments?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:41:22 AM »
As someone who plans on writing in Ted Cruz for President next Tuesday,  I'm comfortable with his decision.   The most important thing is for Cruz to remain relevant over the long term.   If this is how Cruz believes is his best course of action to accomplish this,  that's fine.   It's imperative that Cruz wins re-election in the U.S. Senate in 2018.   If that happens,  it leaves the door open for Cruz to make another Presidential run down the road. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 10:49:58 AM »
I'm surprised that Cruz voted for Trump.  I mean Trump insulted his wife, and he votes for him?  That means that Cruz is a good party man even though the GOP hates Cruz for him calling the GOP out for not doing what they promised the American public for not getting rid of Muslim care or anything else that the Muslim has done in office.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 07:55:05 PM »
"Keep you friends close and your enemies closer!" (Chinese proverb)

Trump will make Cruz Secretary of Immigration. Cruz will be good at vetting & deporting illegals!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 08:07:34 PM by Yerusha »